i just found out lately

(17-09-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I seldom hear of people eating cat meat, but mostly they eat dog's meat.
You nailed it..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-09-2021, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote:  I seldom hear of people eating cat meat, but mostly they eat dog's meat.

Yes Sir  Clapping

You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 02:11 PM)debono Wrote:  Cats don't like to eat bread, they would prefer to eat fish.

hungry
anythingong also eat

(17-09-2021, 04:24 PM)Talent Wrote:  hungry
anythingong also eat

This is true too..

(17-09-2021, 01:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are cats delicious? Laughing

You are d expert on meow meow leh. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(17-09-2021, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono, I am glad we are on the same page, you have hit the nail on the head and I concur  Big Grin

Bro., you are using all the phases I used, but I am impressed with your past threads..

(17-09-2021, 12:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  that a cat been crawling through my window into my flat to look for food

no wonder my bread got bite portion
lucky i threw away

Good for you, pussy come into your place will bring good luck. Keep it or, it feel safe then come in.
I have a relative, many years back out of the blue a mom cat brought in 9 kittens into their flat and they stayed in 7th floor.
That year kenna 1st prize a few times

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

People who don't like cats will find it shocking and sickening to find a cat in the house.

Stray cats can be very filthy and dirty.

(17-09-2021, 09:52 PM)hansamu Wrote:  People who don't like cats will find it shocking and sickening to find a cat in the house.

Stray cats can be very filthy and dirty.

Stray cats can carry diseases....

(17-09-2021, 08:57 PM)surfer Wrote:  You are d expert on meow meow leh. Laughing

Yar hor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 09:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro., you are using all the phases I used, but I am impressed with your past threads..

Sir, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Laughing

If a cat follows a person coming out of a house, it brings wealth to the family.

It is the Chinese belief that if a cat enters the house of another, that person will suffer a loss of wealth. But if a dog does so, then it is a sign of impending wealth.

(17-09-2021, 10:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It is the Chinese belief that if a cat enters the house of another, that person will suffer a loss of wealth. But if a dog does so, then it is a sign of impending wealth.
u mean owner of cat

(17-09-2021, 10:49 PM)Talent Wrote:  u mean owner of cat

I mean if a foreign cat comes into the house, the house owner will 'leak wealth'.

Quote:外来猫进家有什么预兆?猫和狗都是人们非常喜欢的小动物,在民间有这样的说法“猫来穷,狗来富”,那么你知道在中外来猫跑进我们家里意味着什么吗?

To find out more, read this:

https://www.fuyuandian.com/article/37539.html

no leh
。如果您出生于秋天, 即每年的8月8日至11月8日,猫主动来到您的家中,预兆您会有好运