China, Singapore to initiate mutual 30-day visa-free travel

https://www.ttgasia.com/2023/12/07/china...ee-travel/

good news.

me can stay with my atb in shanghai longer.

(08-12-2023, 09:55 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.ttgasia.com/2023/12/07/china...ee-travel/

Eew....that's good news!  Laughter-68

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Oyk: Man(think), Cityhantum, SgBuffet, Bastardlord, Observer. Fret not. China has granted VISA free travel to Malaysians for 2 weeks. So, there's also something for you there.

https://media.tenor.com/APXJZZyGQBEAAAAM...gywong.gif

Singapore huat arh huat arh huat huat arh
https://media.tenor.com/KDTRC0wtwsoAAAAM...m-yong.gif

(08-12-2023, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Oyk: Man(think), Cityhantum, SgBuffet, Bastardlord, Observer. Fret not. China has granted VISA free travel to Malaysians for 2 weeks. So, there's also something for you there.

(08-12-2023, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't need any VISA to fûck my granddaughter right?

[Image: kisXJRH.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

Observer is here!  Laughter-68 Laughter-68 Laughter-68

(08-12-2023, 12:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Observer is here!  Laughter-68 Laughter-68 Laughter-68

Why are you so scared of him? He likes you very much…stay tuned and wait for brother Killjoy to say hello to you shortly.🤭😳😶‍🌫️
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(08-12-2023, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Why are you so scared of him? He likes you very much…stay tuned and wait for brother Killjoy to say hello to you shortly.🤭😳😶‍🌫️

Hello Observer

It should indeed be "shortly". It doesn't take a lot of time for you to log out of lvlrsSTI and log in as KILLjoy right.  Rotfl

Brother Killjoy, where are you?

(08-12-2023, 02:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WANTON WAIFU

(08-12-2023, 10:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Oyk:  Man(think), Cityhantum, SgBuffet, Bastardlord, Observer.  Fret not.  China has granted VISA free travel to Malaysians for 2 weeks.  So, there's also something for you there.

No visa free travel for CECAs like you to China

better stay away from shopping malls

(09-12-2023, 07:17 PM)talky Wrote:  better stay away from shopping malls

Why? Is it because you dislike being hassled by salespersons?

Walk into a mall in China today and you'll likely be followed by a sales staff who with an imploring look will ask if they could help you, hoping you'll buy something in the shop. Many a mall has become somewhat of a white elephant where salespersonnel outnumber shoppers, and believe me, it's not a pretty sight.

Owing to a combination of factors - an unhealthy economy, rising unemployment, a roaring online shopping trade, and people tightening their purse strings - brick-and-mortar stores have been in the doldrums for months. Many are praying the country will climb out of its economic doldrums.

While China had been keen in the past on such a mutuality of visa exemtion to give its tourist industry a shot in the arm, SG had been laggard. One could not help but wonder why SG regulators were dragging their feet. They were perhaps concerned that giving visa-free travel to the Chinese might have an undesirable consequences on the flip side, or, more specifically, it might attract a lot of undesirables. For once they land on our shores, they may be hard to control.

The 30-day visa-free travel is a godsend for people who like travelling to the Chinese mainland. But it's only an initiative to promote tourism on both sides, and the visa-waiver rule, if implemented, isn't carved in stone; if it doesn't work, they'll change it.