New scare tactics from Singapore media

Read this from today's Sing Ming Daily..

The headline say "Partially vaccinated are 8 times higher at risk in becoming severely ill or death compared to fully vaccinated"..

But the article stop short of saying, non vac are how many times higher at risk compared to fully vaccinated (can't be lower than partial vac right)..

We now see that they are slowly moving up the chain..

From going after non vac, now to partially vac, then later will be those who did not take booster.
[Image: Capture.jpg]

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 4 users Like ArielCasper's post

that's to say, since they already had 1 jab, 顺理成章 or 顺藤摸瓜,shd go for the 2nd

(30-10-2021, 07:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  that's to say, since they already had 1 jab, 顺理成章 or 顺藤摸瓜,shd go for the 2nd

Yesterday, 16 died (15 fully jab, 1 unjab)  crying

(30-10-2021, 07:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Yesterday, 16 died (15 fully jab, 1 unjab)  crying

Fully jabbed with the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine, tend to die, therefore many here wants to be vaccinated with Sinopharm vaccine.  Therefore many here are waiting patiently for the Sinopharm vaccine to be on the safe side.... Big Grin

They are not comparing with the UNVACCINATED

They are just comparing with FULLY VACCINATED vs NON-FULLY VACCINATED

This is the fallacy of their conclusions as the comparison deliberately leave out one major group of unvaccinated
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(30-10-2021, 06:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Read this from today's Sing Ming Daily..

The headline say "Partially vaccinated are 8 times higher at risk in becoming severely ill or death compared to fully vaccinated"..

But the article stop short of saying, non vac are how many times higher at risk compared to fully vaccinated (can't be lower than partial vac right)..

From going after non vac, now to partially vac, then later will be those who did not take booster.

Next will be those with booster and no booster !

their prata flipping level is indeed one of its kind
[+] 2 users Like mrclubbie's post

(30-10-2021, 06:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Read this from today's Sing Ming Daily..

Partially vaccinated either health conditions cannot take 2nd shot or on the way to 2nd dose. So what the big deal? Or did I miss something?

Starlink satelites are now closer to earth.
And will soon jammed those Media.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Actually, I realized that PAP controlled news media for 3 main reasons-

1) Give one- sided news

2) Use victimized approach to support FTs

3) Often no depth and half - reporting

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(31-10-2021, 02:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I realized that PAP controlled news media for 3 main reasons-

1) Give one- sided news

if politicans speak the truth,it is only done so by slip of mind.
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

You scare meh?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-10-2021, 02:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I realized that PAP controlled news media for 3 main reasons-

1) Give one- sided news

Doesn’t believed in the media too much. Hear actual feedback and what is going on around us to proof our points.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(31-10-2021, 06:00 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Doesn’t believed in the media too much. Hear actual feedback and what is going on around us to proof our points.

Where do we go to get actual feedback....? Thinking

(31-10-2021, 06:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Where do we go to get actual feedback....? Thinking
There are cases in FB posted personally by those who experienced bad and serious instances, either themselves or family members. Am sure they are speaking the truths, having to get over with their terrible ordeals.  I believed Govt hv no rights or controls over such media like FB.

(30-10-2021, 07:27 PM)miketan Wrote:  [Image: critically-illed.jpg]
The working is misleading.  The unvaccinated of 822265 inlcuded those <12.   The number <12 is about 250K.  Some <12 only hospitalised and none of them critcally ill.   If one remove the <12 and work using attack rate,  the following is the result

[Image: X0MoLCY.png]

Here is the chart in this blog showing the results

[Image: zmmiNI0.png]
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...harts.html

is there any way to stop all these nonsense or we can only 听天由命?

(31-10-2021, 11:04 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  is there any way to stop all these nonsense or we can only 听天由命?T
The most disgusted msg which i hated to see is "those deaths hv underlying illness".  What are they trying to imply?

(31-10-2021, 03:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You scare meh?

I scared, after pinkie's announcement a few week back..

Before that, I think govt still has some sense of shame and guilt, so whatever crap that they rollout, will at least make an effort to come up with an explanation that is still reasonably convincing.

But pinkie's announcement show up that they have discard their last sense of shame and guilt. When a politician is without any sense of shame and guilt, anything is possible, because they no longer care whether it is convincing or not.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

No worries guys, I will post here on my unvax symptoms if I kena covid to prove them wrong.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Singapore is trapped.
For all intent and purpose
All are considered Vaccinated
as the air foods contacts and injections
are filled with spike proteins or the means to arr at spike proteins.
and increasing so as they are outfections
meaning a result of cells being poisoned
They looked like spikes as their skins break off.
Higher magnifications will reveal how far the poisoning goes
like for ex. hemoglobins eaten away,
Detoxification is urgent as I CAN"T BREATHE  will occur
more frequently.
Time is not on our side as the poisoning proceed.
We must remove all restrictions to arr. at natural immunity.
Like taking a Long Jump.

We cannot arr at this state where supplementation of O2
become useless.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-31-at-18-10-06-Oxygen...ome-26.png]

Maybe partially vacc is worse than unvacc.

(01-11-2021, 09:31 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Maybe partially vacc is worse than unvacc.

Could be. More studies needed. 

It could be like a surgery done half way, exposing the body to infections.

(01-11-2021, 09:16 AM)singlon Wrote:  Singapore is trapped.
For all intent and purpose
All are considered Vaccinated
as the air foods contacts and injections
are filled with spike proteins or the means to arr at spike proteins.
and increasing so as they are outfections
meaning a result of cells being poisoned
They looked like spikes as their skins break off.
Higher magnifications will reveal how far the poisoning goes
like for ex. hemoglobins eaten away,
Detoxification is urgent as I CAN"T BREATHE  will occur
more frequently.
Time is not on our side as the poisoning proceed.
We must remove all restrictions to arr. at natural immunity.
Like taking a Long Jump.

This is only a theory. But the official narrative is also a theory.

Theory vs theory.  Can anyone prove it?

It is like Einstein relativity theory.  But it seems it has been proven right.

(30-10-2021, 08:02 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  their prata flipping level is indeed one of its kind

有过之无不及 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Since many with underlying conditions who took the vaccinations and died later, shouldn't the health authorities suspend or stop vaccinating those with similar underlying conditions immediately? But why no? Why still call & allow those with underlying conditions to go for vaccination? Isn't that leading them to the "gas" chamber? Be wise, my fellow Sporeans, not foolish.

(01-11-2021, 08:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I scared, after pinkie's announcement a few week back..

Before that, I think govt still has some sense of shame and guilt, so whatever crap that they rollout, will at least make an effort to come up with an explanation that is still reasonably convincing.

But pinkie's announcement show up that they have discard their last sense of shame and guilt. When a politician is without any sense of shame and guilt, anything is possible, because they no longer care whether it is convincing or not.

You first time know them issit?

(01-11-2021, 01:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You first time know them issit?

We have known them for decades, but cannot vote them out, cos at every GE there was 'sweets' given to sweeten the ground, and end up they have a landslide victory.... crying

(01-11-2021, 03:21 PM)debono Wrote:  We have known them for decades, but cannot vote them out, cos at every GE there was 'sweets' given to sweeten the ground, and end up they have a landslide victory.... crying

I take the sweets but never voted for them  Gesti-109