Ng Chee Meng likely to run in PAP stronghold as candidate in next general

Ng Chee Meng likely to run in PAP stronghold as candidate in next general election: Observers 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-observers

useless and spineless......cant survive on his own in outside world
[+] 2 users Like Jinwului's post

Likely Uncle Loong wants him to choose which PAP stronghold is suitable for him.

if you were him, which stronghold will you choose ?

Jurong GRC or AMK GRC ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(04-05-2024, 07:34 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Likely Uncle Loong wants him to choose which PAP stronghold is suitable for him.

if you were him, which stronghold will you choose ?

Jurong GRC or AMK GRC ?

That Old Man has a soft ear and loves those praises will just agree. He had save his position in NTUC as Chief and will definitely save him again. How can he run the Govt like his Lee Inc. ? 

That is why I will not vote for Puppet Wong.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

I think only Sengkang GRC lah....

xiasuay worse than pigu dr.

need to ride on the coattail of minister.

Take over safe Tharma's ward

Huat ah

(04-05-2024, 08:36 PM)red3 Wrote:  Huat ah

Pineapple ah

有勇气 没骨气.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

There is a vacancy in west coast GRC. He should go there to run if he wants to be a credible MP.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

He was already parachuted last time and he still needs to be parachuted into AMK GRC. So much from a Top Gun from SAF.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

He's just like OYK, lose once then must go hide under some dua pai's GRC to sneak in again

(04-05-2024, 11:31 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  He's just like OYK, lose once then must go hide under some dua pai's GRC to sneak in again

This is what I also feel like , Same plot, he surely tag with a Strong Minister and those GRC used to have always large PAP votes. Just like OYK.

Aiya maybe go to one new set up SMC in Sengkang or Punggoh new area ?...

(04-05-2024, 08:45 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  有勇气 没骨气.

趋炎附势 lah Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So he will be riding somebody's coat tails as he can't win on his own

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-05-2024, 11:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is what I also feel like , Same plot, he surely tag with a Strong Minister and those GRC used to have always large PAP votes. Just like OYK.

Current govt got strong minster mah? All equally possible like Iswaran... Lol

All general are trained in parachuting

(05-05-2024, 07:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So he will be riding somebody's coat tails as he can't win on his own

all ministers are riding somebody's coat tails.
which minister can win on his own ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post