Nicole Seah issues statement

(18-07-2023, 12:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Her response tells me she is having an affair. She just states she is not seeing a married man but avoids mentioning the video which is the source of the claim she is having an affair with Leon.
Confirmed she is a slut.

(18-07-2023, 03:13 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  Confirmed she is a slut.

How dare you say she is a slut! 

She is supposed to be the quintessential EDMW Goddess of Justice and Purity leh.

[Image: greta-how-dare-you.gif]

There is even a touching beedeo made specially for her on her near-win in last GE East Coast GRC...:

Pleesh gib some lespect.

[+] 2 users Like lioncityftw's post

If one look at the video, it can tell it is edited, photo-shopped and modified. Nicole Seah left and right arm movements doesn’t matched at all. Nicole and Leon cud be together having a drink and chit chat session and this doesn’t mean they hv did something wrong. There must someone really evil trying to sabotage the Oppositions image.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

You are really rude to conclude someone as a slut. Just look at yourself first. Was you there to prove the whole scenario?

(18-07-2023, 02:47 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Yes, it happened back in 2013. Hence I am asking whether is history repeating itself from mainstream media to stir shit again.

WP must quickly clear her case, if subjected to be stirred. That's Pritam responsibility as the head of WP
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(18-07-2023, 03:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If one look at the video, it can tell it is edited, photo-shopped and modified. Nicole Seah left and right arm movements doesn’t matched at all. Nicole and Leon cud be together having a drink and chit chat session and this doesn’t they hv did something wrong. There must someone really evil trying to sabotage the Oppositions image.

Actually I think WP " maybe send the video to those experts come video editing etc to monitor and check is it Real footage or edited footage "
so till now WP haven't come out official statements for this saga. Partly need some times to check over and over again is it real footage.

I not video expert but obviously now is easy to edit a recording video footage make it looks so real

Remember USA side also got highlight Fake Trump, Biden , etc Video the video experts even demo how to make it , Sound and look like real Obama giving official speech.

How to confirm leh?  Thinking

(18-07-2023, 03:40 PM)moonrab Wrote:  WP must quickly clear her case, if subjected to be stirred. That's Pritam responsibility as the head of WP

Pritam must answer leh! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(18-07-2023, 03:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Let her go lah, she just have a 2nd child.
Dont be so wicked, mind your words.
积口德.

Dont create bad karma for yourself.

Perera cannot be let go as a WP MP if guilty of inappropriate relationship.

(18-07-2023, 03:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are really rude to conclude someone as a slut. Just look at yourself first. Was you there to prove the whole scenario?

This jessie lim is a confirmed slut herself
Just join sgtalk just to post negative views on the opposition

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 4 users Like Bluebull's post

(18-07-2023, 04:55 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  This jessie lim is a confirmed slut herself
That Jessie Lim must be very jealous of Nicole Seah who is so likeable and hv many voters support. Otherwise, why that Jessie came out of nowhere suddenly. Must hv some bad motives in mind.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Jin happening...:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-trie...lationship

" But, speaking to AsiaOne on Tuesday (July 18) on the condition of anonymity, the 80-year-old claimed that there were several occasions when Perera had fellow Workers' Party (WP) member Nicole Seah for company in his car.

"They were talking very softly inside. From the rear mirror, I also saw them holding hands," said Tan, who worked for Perera from 2010 to 2021.

Perera's alleged hotel meetings with Seah

There were also numerous instances where Perera instructed Tan to drop him off at hotels in the Orchard and Tanglin area, the former driver said.

On one occasion, Tan said that he went to pick Perera up from a Tanjong Pagar hotel, and that he saw Seah leaving through his side mirror.

Perera's alleged hotel visits caused friction between the two, Tan claimed.

"Once I picked Leon from the St Regis hotel," he said. "He didn't tell me that he's going inside, but told me that he would call me to pick him up at the Tanglin Mall pick-up point.

"But when I drove near to the hotel, he came out and told me very angrily, 'Why did you come here?'"

He also shared that he also witnessed them hugging each other and saying goodbye at Forum The Shopping Mall in Orchard Road in 2020.

----------

wow suddently all the IB come out. new acocunts some more..

Confirmed CLH is a slut.

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(18-07-2023, 04:55 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  This jessie lim is a confirmed slut herself

Just ignore them lah. Rotfl 
做贼心虚。
谣言止于智者。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Current team already sia suay to the whole world.

Sg reputation tarnished by them.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-07-2023, 05:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That Jessie Lim must be very jealous of Nicole Seah who is so likeable and hv many voters support. Otherwise, why that Jessie came out of nowhere suddenly. Must hv some bad motives in mind.

ladies are known to be the mother of jeslousy for beauty ,ability n family
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Why can't they quickly come out with a statement that they're clean? If not, we will assume they have something to hide.

(18-07-2023, 06:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why can't they quickly come out with a statement that they're clean? If not, we will assume they have something to hide.

If they are innocent, how come they need to explain?
If they need to explain, mean they have done something wrong lah.

(18-07-2023, 06:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why can't they quickly come out with a statement that they're clean? If not, we will assume they have something to hide.

Delay so long means they are trying to spin it. If innocent, just deny, period.

Nicole did not issue any statement. That screenshot was from long ago.

They should just come clean and resign. Maybe tonight got statement?

The best way is to sue msn for defamation if she really din do it.

Let IB have a taste of its own med..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-07-2023, 06:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just ignore them lah. Rotfl 
做贼心虚。
谣言止于智者。

看来雪球越滚越大,停止不了
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-07-2023, 07:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  看来雪球越滚越大,停止不了

雪崩了啦!快逃命啊!haha Big Grin

(18-07-2023, 03:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If one look at the video, it can tell it is edited, photo-shopped and modified. Nicole Seah left and right arm movements doesn’t matched at all. Nicole and Leon cud be together having a drink and chit chat session and this doesn’t mean they hv did something wrong. There must someone really evil trying to sabotage the Oppositions image.
Does she has a tattoo? The video obviously has one

(18-07-2023, 06:47 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If they are innocent, how come they need to explain?
If they need to explain, mean they have done something wrong lah.

Like that then if cpib asked you to lim kopi, you can insist on not replying because you are innocent.

Wow...ceca leon is a elite somemore, how many of us can afford a personal driver?? Many here side with gang, don't side with truth. Its very sad to see opposition degrade like this. Sad nicole seah face can only qualify to be my maid (for your info).

(18-07-2023, 07:20 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Does she has a tattoo? The video obviously has one

Looks like it, on closer look it looks like a arrow shooting through a lightning logo. Big Grin

I heard ppl say your wife is a confirmed  slot bitch.

(18-07-2023, 07:59 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  I heard ppl say your wife is a confirmed  slot bitch.

[Image: images.jpg]

(18-07-2023, 07:55 PM)itangg12 Wrote:   Looks like it, on closer look it looks like an arrow shooting through a lightning logo. Big Grin

Shadow lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post