No Vegetable supply until Thursday

We can't escape.
https://rumble.com/vm7z6l-autopsy-result...t-see.html

(26-09-2021, 04:57 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  can't airfreight in or reefer containers? No worries lah......

That is why there will be a price increase for veggies....

(26-09-2021, 06:52 PM)debono Wrote:  That is why there will be a price increase for veggies....

So hawker food price will also increase especially cai png?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

stall holders never learn from jurong fishery case?
or think they are invincible once jabbed?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(26-09-2021, 02:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  viruses can spread through veggies and fruits. They can stay on the surface for a few days, must wash properly before cooking.

Better fast la. Eat veggies also storing virus into your body.🤭🤭🤭🤭

(26-09-2021, 04:57 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  can't airfreight in or reefer containers? No worries lah......

To airfreight these veggies, the price will be skyhigh.

(26-09-2021, 07:56 PM)debono Wrote:  To airfreight these veggies, the price will be skyhigh.
I thought i seen a lot of imported veges from China long time already. No reason.for them to increase price because Pasir Panjang center is closed........ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-09-2021, 02:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  viruses can spread through veggies and fruits. They can stay on the surface for a few days, must wash properly before cooking.

Use salt and soak it for an hr, should do the trick

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-09-2021, 08:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought i seen a lot of imported veges from China long time already. No reason.for them to increase price because Pasir Panjang center is closed........ Thinking

Go Sheng Siong and buy PRCunts imported veggie lor ... price should be the same

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-09-2021, 06:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If fruits can carry virus, a lot already tio.

Fruits should be the daily need to eat, it is essential to good eating habits.

(26-09-2021, 07:49 PM)wendychan Wrote:  stall holders never learn from jurong fishery case?
or think they are invincible once jabbed?

I doubt the wholesalers didn’t learn from the Jurong fishery case. With the import of vegetables from neighbouring countries, much like the fish case they can’t avoid it.

Because you can avoid once, but if these supplier didn’t do their due diligence. Those who worked in the wholesalers, they wouldn’t know.

(26-09-2021, 05:01 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Plenty of greens at the supermarts...no need to panic

Yes I was there earlier at ntuc.  Tonnes of supplies and no crowds. Maybe all scare scare to come out Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-09-2021, 02:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think shud not close any food supply center when covid is detected if want to go endemic and covid resilient. The reason is eventually everywhere will be infested with Covid when we are in full resilient mode. Like that they will have to close down all fish, meat, vegetable, fruit, etc centers then how are people going to live?.... Thinking

Maybe invested in impossible meat and veg biz. So soon to hit the cold storage, NTUC... Lol jk

When the daily infection rate and death rate are higher than before vaccination, what endemic are they talking about?

(26-09-2021, 09:34 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  When the daily infection rate and death rate are higher than before vaccination, what endemic are they talking about?

The daily infections and deaths are at its zenith now..