No wonder that CH 8 reporters assign to report MY GE

lol, as I expected she is Malaysian , just now saw her report the current situation in MY GE , I happen to see her index finger got that " ink " .

Guess Media corp send her go MY report on the same time she also can caste her vote.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(21-11-2022, 06:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol, as I expected she is Malaysian , just now saw her report the current situation in MY GE , I happen to see her index finger got that " ink " .

Guess Media corp send her go MY report on the same time she also can caste her vote.

THTA IS THE BEAUTY OF WORKING IN MEDIA CORP
FREE TRANSPORT N ALLOWANCES GIVEN 
SO NO NEED TO SPEND HER OWN MONEY TO VOTE.

(21-11-2022, 06:46 PM)talky Wrote:  THTA IS THE BEAUTY OF WORKING IN MEDIA CORP
FREE TRANSPORT N ALLOWANCES GIVEN 
SO NO NEED TO SPEND HER OWN MONEY TO VOTE.

actually is Logic , they will assign those Malaysian reporter go MY do report also they can vote .

But Media corp come entertainment, the top need to be sack , literally all Lazy to come out ideas , keep repeat same old programs

aiya these reporters are local, can represent several news stations around the world, no need to send someone from sg.

same for news in china, usa, uk and etc

TS, your slowness is noted.

Can fon't always post without picture can or not?!! I want to see chiobus.

(21-11-2022, 06:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol, as I expected she is Malaysian , just now saw her report the current situation in MY GE , I happen to see her index finger got that " ink " .

Any photos to show her ?...