No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt

(22-02-2024, 05:18 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  ur cb hole sensitive or not? Laughing

All yr holes very itchy is it? Tonight I'll bring 3 guys to yr place. Any preference? FA, ah mao, ah hua aka yang hua?

(22-02-2024, 04:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You're over sensitive in both ways

You haven't been on the receiving end of some of those snide remarks from my boss, certain colleagues and of course the inevitable toxic relatives during CNY.  

(22-02-2024, 04:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually most ppl dun give a damn. So dun think too highly of yourself that you think that ppl envy you hahaha. Maybe if u are ultra rich then yes..

It is definitely NOT my imagination. You shouldn't pass judgement without knowing what I experienced. That is utterly ignorant. I have received some pretty nasty comments both when I was starting out penniless after graduating from NUS, and now in my early 50s having saved up enough to enjoy some of the finer things in life.  

next time wear this for luncatic new year

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

(22-02-2024, 07:46 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is definitely NOT my imagination. You shouldn't pass judgement without knowing what I experienced. That is utterly ignorant. I have received some pretty nasty comments both when I was starting out penniless after graduating from NUS, and now in my early 50s having saved up enough to enjoy some of the finer things in life.  

I am not passing judgement but simply stating a fact. Why do you think ppl are envious of you? Because you live in a condo? Pls lah.. so many people own one. 

You enjoy is your problem. Why even say it here? Hao lian huh? Nobody seriously cares but you think ppl do.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Another lowyat thread?

(22-02-2024, 07:46 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is definitely NOT my imagination. You shouldn't pass judgement without knowing what I experienced. That is utterly ignorant. I have received some pretty nasty comments both when I was starting out penniless after graduating from NUS, and now in my early 50s having saved up enough to enjoy some of the finer things in life.  
Bla bla bla yada yada yada..

It is a black T shirt? Then is her fault
Else her relatives very particular of ses..

(23-02-2024, 09:11 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is a black T shirt? Then is her fault Else her relatives very particular of ses.

I have seen many Chinese people wearing red T-shirts and polo tees when visiting relatives which is practical in our warm and humid weather.

(23-02-2024, 07:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Bla bla bla yada yada yada..

This lover of terrorism can't even write simple English. He "talks" like a sheep. Hahahaha!

(22-02-2024, 07:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  next time wear this for luncatic new year

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Your granddotter? Face a bit weird but can cover with towel

(23-02-2024, 09:14 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have seen many Chinese people wearing red T-shirts and polo tees when visiting relatives which is practical in our warm and humid weather.

good enough

for those who love black could  
https://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/be24-2015...ormal.jpeg
perhaps have red skirt and sleeveless T to reveal more flesh
so that black color can be over whelmed Laughter-13

(23-02-2024, 11:03 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  good enough. for those who love black could  
https://cdnb.lystit.com/photos/be24-2015...ormal.jpeg
perhaps have red skirt and sleeveless T to reveal more flesh so that black color can be over whelmed 

If a Chinese person really wants to wear black over the CNY period, he/she must tone down or neutralise the colour with red in order to not upset the seniors.

(23-02-2024, 09:16 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This lover of terrorism can't even write simple English. He "talks" like a sheep. Hahahaha!
No words to describe your obnoxious sheet

vomit

(23-02-2024, 01:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No words to describe your obnoxious sheet

Just a heads up to you that many Muslim countries hang homosexuals 

[Image: 435081]

(23-02-2024, 09:41 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Your granddotter? Face a bit weird but can cover with towel

no lah

it is your whore daugther
your whore wife give birth to a whore dotter mah!

(23-02-2024, 01:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Just a heads up to you that many Muslim countries hang homosexuals 

[Image: 435081]

No wonder you hate Moslems so much

This post once again confirms you hate dogs, abalones, Moslems and you bite your own kkj

(22-02-2024, 08:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I am not passing judgement but simply stating a fact. Why do you think ppl are envious of you? Because you live in a condo? Pls lah.. so many people own one. 

You enjoy is your problem. Why even say it here? Hao lian huh? Nobody seriously cares but you think ppl do.

低调的时候低调,该高调的时候高调。炫耀也要看分别。枪打出头鸟。分享可以 但别成为了一种骄傲的资本。有时候的沉默是金最为珍贵。

那天他发了一张照片,我应该知道他住在哪里。我以前也住同一区。高级住宅吗?不! Rolleyes 正如你所说,很多人都住公寓啊,有什么大不了?? 

(22-02-2024, 01:19 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Wore see-through T shirt and w/o bra? Her aunties were angry that their husbands were looking at her tits.

Rotfl

Likely her titties too small so the guys behkan and start to criticize her lor Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(22-02-2024, 08:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I am not passing judgement but simply stating a fact. Why do you think ppl are envious of you? Because you live in a condo? Pls lah.. so many people own one. You enjoy is your problem. Why even say it here? Hao lian huh? Nobody seriously cares but you think ppl do.

For your information, only 20% of residents in SG live in private property and 11% own cars. You sound like an insecure low SES individual from the HDB heartlands. LOL!  

(23-02-2024, 02:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No wonder you hate Moslems so much. This post once again confirms you hate dogs, abalones, Moslems and you bite your own kkj

You are completely ignorant. I harbour no hate for Muslims, but abhor terrorists and those who support them. BTW, I don't think you even have a KKJ. 

就是你这样的人和背景,才喜欢炫耀。你看到你自己吗?还不明白?

(23-02-2024, 10:27 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  就是你这样的人和背景,才喜欢炫耀。你看到你自己吗?还不明白?

他是个小丑

(23-02-2024, 10:21 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are completely ignorant. I harbour no hate for Muslims, but abhor terrorists and those who support them. BTW, I don't think you even have a KKJ. 

Israehell is a terrorist state, you freaking moron!

You dun think this, you dun think that...你是个小丑!

(23-02-2024, 10:20 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  For your information, only 20% of residents in SG live in private property and 11% own cars. You sound like an insecure low SES individual from the HDB heartlands. LOL!  

And so because of that you think that if you stay in a private property and own car you are high ses? 

I dun envy you because in a large part of my life I lived in a GCB. And because I've lived in one I know that it doesn't really matter whether I live in GCB or HDB. Ultimately, my body is only that small so I only need a bed. Why do I need so much space? I dun yearn that much for material comforts, or do I feel that I need to own a lot so I dun compare with anyone. Only people like you think that others look up to you. Dun think so highly of yourself lah.

You must be one of those "devout" Christians who go to prosperity church.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(23-02-2024, 11:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  他是个小丑

小丑多作怪  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

Nothing wrong lah,,

(24-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  And so because of that you think that if you stay in a private property and own car you are high ses? 
I dun envy you because in a large part of my life I lived in a GCB. And because I've lived in one I know that it doesn't really matter whether I live in GCB or HDB. Ultimately, my body is only that small so I only need a bed. Why do I need so much space? I dun yearn that much for material comforts, or do I feel that I need to own a lot so I dun compare with anyone. Only people like you think that others look up to you. Dun think so highly of yourself lah.You must be one of those "devout" Christians who go to prosperity church.

Only the ignorant ASSUME and make an ass of themselves. LOL!