Noa is finally free: Brave student, 26, is among four hostages rescued

(11-06-2024, 04:22 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You're an ignorant idiot

The Malays migrated from Yunan in antiquity and it is not even a race

In 50 years time they will not be distinct anymore, just like Nippon paint, gone in the annals of history

Seems pretty obvious that Eurasians like you will be gone in the anus of history. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-06-2024, 07:17 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about yourself? Rotfl

Talking abt ur mother, dun try to change the subject

(11-06-2024, 07:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Seems pretty obvious that Eurasians like you will be gone in the anus of history. Rolleyes

You say IAM Eurasian, so which country in Eurasia? Ignorant dickhead!

(11-06-2024, 11:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You say IAM Eurasian, so which country in Eurasia? Ignorant dickhead!

Well, since half your ancestry is from Portugal and the other half from India, then you are an Eurasian right.

(11-06-2024, 11:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Talking abt my mother, dun try to change the subject

Noted

(09-06-2024, 12:51 PM)Hope Wrote:  Christianity is not a middle eastern religion. It is European.

Christianity is a global religion. In fact, it is the world's largest and most widespread faith with around 2.4 billion followers, comprising around 32% of the world population. Christians, are estimated to make up a majority of the population in 157 countries and territories. Africa, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Europe each account for around 25% of the global Christian population. Asia-Pacific and North America make up 13% and 12% of Christians in the world.

(11-06-2024, 04:01 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, since half your ancestry is from Portugal and the other half from India, then you are an Eurasian right.
So is Eurasian a bad thing to you?

(11-06-2024, 04:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Noted
So you admit your mother is a bangra whore..

(11-06-2024, 04:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So you admit your mother is a bangra whore..

I only wrote 'Noted'.  Rolleyes

(11-06-2024, 04:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I only wrote 'Noted'.  Rolleyes
Got it, your mother is a bangra whore

(09-06-2024, 07:40 AM)sclim Wrote:  congratulations to those save. good work idf but please no use to kill ten people to save 1.
sounds very wrong. worse then hamas . how many they killed?

Would the Palestinians have  allowed IDF to just walk in,  and walk out bringing the 4 hostages home?

Heard from cctv news that IDF themselves killed some hostages and brought 4 hostages out alive.

Alamak still dun ask their gods to save everyone and stop the endless fight

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/11/middl...index.html
The people were sacrificed

(11-06-2024, 06:43 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  Would the Palestinians have  allowed IDF to just walk in,  and walk out bringing the 4 hostages home?

No country will handle terrorists using kid's gloves. 

(11-06-2024, 06:47 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Heard from cctv news that IDF themselves killed some hostages and brought 4 hostages out alive.

On 1 of the few occasions when a rescue resulted in all the terrorists killed and no hostage harmed, it was the S'pore commandos who achieved that feat after the SIA Flight 117 was hijacked on 26 Mar 1991.