Noa is finally free: Brave student, 26, is among four hostages rescued

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rbike.html
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

The whole situation there was started by the Palestinians.

I don't buy the victim's card story about civilians being killed. Building a tunnel network is a major exercise. Just look at our north south corridor construction which is causing a big inconvenience to lots of residents, and you will agree with me.

So I don't believe that Hamas and the civilians are two separate entities. The tunnels were built with the knowledge of the whole of the Palestine and if Israel had been wiped out, all the Palestinians including both its military, Hamas, and the civilians will laugh, dance and clap...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

IDF: Mangoes hochiak boh?
Khamas: Hochiak!

Lksm, songboh?

(08-06-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The whole situation there was started by the Palestinians.

I don't buy the victim's card story about civilians being killed. Building a tunnel network is a major exercise. Just look at our north south corridor construction which is causing a big inconvenience to lots of residents, and you will agree with me.

So I don't believe that Hamas and the civilians are two separate entities. The tunnels were built with the knowledge of the whole of the Palestine and if Israel had been wiped out, all the Palestinians including both its military, Hamas, and the civilians will laugh, dance and clap...

Fcukhead, you know the meaning of 65 years of occupation or not? If Sg is occupied by Malaysia for 65 years, we no need to get Koreans to build our mrt tunnels, because they will already be there years ago, you freaking moron

(08-06-2024, 08:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Fcukhead, you know the meaning of 65 years of occupation or not? If Sg is occupied by Malaysia for 65 years, we no need to get Koreans to build our mrt tunnels, because they will already be there years ago, you freaking moron

They were coexisting sharing the space but HAMAS decided to start a war. How difficult is that for you to understand?

(08-06-2024, 09:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They were coexisting sharing the space but HAMAS decided to start a war. How difficult is that for you to understand?

What war, dick? It is armed resistence against your occupiers, allowed in intl rule of law at the UN

Only numbskulls like you and PAP Vivi clown considers Khamas as terrorists, which even the UN do not designate them as terrorists, but armed resistance

Did ur mother swallow so much cum of the USA amtk and Israehell scumbags that asslickers like you and PAP and plp cannot see this is genocide, as judged by ICC and ICJ?

What is your lame excuse now, Genocide faggot?

You got no fcuking brain and independent mind is it?

congratulations to those save. good work idf but please no use to kill ten people to save 1.
sounds very wrong. worse then hamas . how many they killed?

(08-06-2024, 10:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What war, dick? It is armed resistence against your occupiers, allowed in intl rule of law at the UN

Only numbskulls like you and PAP Vivi clown considers Khamas as terrorists, which even the UN do not designate them as terrorists, but armed resistance

Did ur mother swallow so much cum of the USA amtk and Israehell scumbags that asslickers like you and PAP and plp cannot see this is genocide, as judged by ICC and ICJ?

What is your lame excuse now, Genocide faggot?

You got no fcuking brain and independent mind is it?

He is a hardcore Christian who believes Isreal is doing everything to expedite the arrival of Jesus to establish the new kingdom on earth 😂.
Funny thing .is most of Jews are irreligious,They don’t even believe in their Judaism let alone Christianity.🙄

(09-06-2024, 08:12 AM)Hope Wrote:  He is a hardcore Christian who believes Isreal is doing everything to expedite the arrival of Jesus to establish the new kingdom on earth 😂.
Funny thing .is most of Jews are irreligious,They don’t even believe in their Judaism let alone Christianity.🙄
He is a Chinese yet believe in a middle eastern religion, where men wear beards and fcuk goats, that is how idiotic he is and one more thing, he believes in a talking snake..dumbfcuk!

Hamas should release all hostages rather than to put the lives of their own Palestinians at the brink.

(09-06-2024, 11:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  He is a Chinese yet believe in a middle eastern religion, where men wear beards and fcuk goats, that is how idiotic he is and one more thing, he believes in a talking snake..dumbfcuk!

Christianity is not a middle eastern religion. It is European.

(09-06-2024, 12:34 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Hamas should release all hostages rather than to put the lives of their own Palestinians at the brink.

The Palestinians are keeping the hostages in their house...why?🤔

(09-06-2024, 12:51 PM)Hope Wrote:  Christianity is not a middle eastern religion. It is European.

Jesus was an olive skinned middle easterner…Jews and Palestinians are cousins who share same recent ancestors.

(09-06-2024, 12:51 PM)Hope Wrote:  Christianity is not a middle eastern religion. It is European.
It is a middle eastern religion, adopted finally by Constantine for the Roman Empire and later days Europeans embraced it

All the places described in the bible are in the middle east and Jesus is a middle eastern Jew

So is John the baptist

I dun know where you got the impression Christianity is a European religion

You do know that Ethiopia has one of the earliest church in the history of this religion

Its the same as trying to say Buddhism is a Japanese religion when Buddha is born in the area of olden day Tibet and he preaches around that area

Just as Jesus has his ministry around the Sea of Galilee and Jerusàlem
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I think Hamas may later video live the decapitation of his boyfriend live to the world to vent their anger.

(09-06-2024, 12:56 PM)moonrab Wrote:  The Palestinians are keeping the hostages in their house...why?🤔

Why your head lah...you expect them to be in the filthy tunnels is it?

Do you even bother to watch videos of these 4 hostages and ask yourself why after 8 mths, they are still glowing with exceptional health and none the worse for stress, hunger, wear and tear

Because they were treated humanely and with respect and decency

Capturing them is a political move, not because the resistance wanted them dead or punished, unlike the Palestinians kept as prisoners in Israehell jails without trials for years, thousands of them, women and teenagers, you ignorant cunt!

(08-06-2024, 08:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The whole situation there was started by the Palestinians.

DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israel on Saturday carried out its largest hostage rescue operation since latest war with Hamas taking four to safety out of central Gaza. Israelis were jubilant saying it freed Noa Argamani, 26; Almog Meir Jan, 22; Andrey Kozlov, 27; and Shlomi Ziv, 41, in a daytime ops in heart of Nuseirat, raiding two locations at once under fire. All is safe. They were taken by helicopter for medical checks & tearful reunions with loved ones after 246 days held.
Argaman been one of most widely recognized hostages after being taken, like the 3 others, from a music festival, video of her abduction showed her seated between 2 men on motorcycle as she screamed, “Don’t kill me!”

Her mother, Liora, has brain cancer and released a video pleading to see her daughter. Israel's Channel 13 said Argamani was moved to the hospital where her mother is treated. A message released by govt, Argamani told PM Benjamin Netanyahu, she was “very excited,” saying she hadn’t heard Hebrew in so long.. Love

Jesus is an European?

Pink! Where are you?

(09-06-2024, 02:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It is a middle eastern religion, adopted finally by Constantine for the Roman Empire and later days Europeans embraced it

All the places described in the bible are in the middle east and Jesus is a middle eastern Jew

So is John the baptist

I dun know where you got the impression Christianity is a European religion

You do know that Ethiopia has one of the earliest church in the history of this religion

Its the same as trying to say Buddhism is a Japanese religion when Buddha is born in the area of olden day Tibet and he preaches around that area

Just as Jesus has his ministry around the Sea of Galilee and Jerusàlem

Impressive! I had thought you were an idiot because of many of the things you wrote, but you proved to be one level higher though still several levels below average intelligence.

(09-06-2024, 11:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  He is a Chinese yet believe in a middle eastern religion, where men wear beards and fcuk goats, that is how idiotic he is and one more thing, he believes in a talking snake..dumbfcuk!

My forefathers were Chinese. I am Singaporean.

If I follow the indigenous religion of China, I should be a Taoist.

Are you saying that it's wrong for Malays to follow their middle eastern religion? Rolleyes

Talking snake!

(09-06-2024, 01:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Jesus was an olive skinned middle easterner…Jews and Palestinians are cousins who share same recent ancestors.

After the Flood, where were the so called cousins?

Who's the Jew, who's the Arab?

All of us are descendents of Noah, and are actually related. Be nice to Goat 🌹 Love

Na..you see lah..criticise Christianity too much lah....now it goes back to haunt you lah!
Still want to make a fool of yourself? Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 04:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Impressive! I had thought you were an idiot because of many of the things you wrote, but your proved to be one level higher though still several levels below average intelligence.

You met your match lah...this sentinel has an unforgiving and brutally honest style of writing!
Same like you lah Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 06:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You met your match lah...this sentinel has an unforgiving and brutally honest style of writing!
Same like you lah Big Grin

The only thing he ever wrote which was honest was the length of his kkj that measured 1.5 inch. Rolleyes

(10-06-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The only thing he ever wrote which was honest was the length of his kkj that measured 1.5 inch. Rolleyes

Let's see whose mother is make up of greater steel since you two love mentioning mother in a statement! Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 06:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's see whose mother is make up of greater steel since you two love mentioning mother in a statement! Big Grin

It will be the Battle of Mothers.

His Eurasian mother vs my Han mother. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(10-06-2024, 04:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My forefathers were Chinese. I am Singaporean.

If I follow the indigenous religion of China, I should be a Taoist.

Are you saying that it's wrong for Malays to follow their middle eastern religion? Rolleyes
You're an ignorant idiot

The Malays migrated from Yunan in antiquity and it is not even a race

In 50 years time they will not be distinct anymore, just like Nippon paint, gone in the annals of history

(10-06-2024, 06:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It will be the Battle of Mothers.

His Eurasian mother vs my Han mother. Rolleyes
If your mother cannot tell you who your father is, dun come here and talk about mothers

You not qualified

(11-06-2024, 04:25 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If your mother cannot tell you who your father is, dun come here and talk about mothers

You not qualified

Talking about yourself? Rotfl