Nobody died yesterday 21 Oct Thur 2021?

Liddat PAP can ownself praise ownself liao lor

Go on Bloomberg and CNN and blow liao lor

Not 16 meh?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(22-10-2021, 09:34 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Not 16 meh?
Is it? No wonder so silent even pin drop in Changi, at Jurong can hear
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

More on the way. POISONED
Any inflammed  part say toe angang BeriPain
mechanic of inflammation must b learnt well to know abt diseases.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Almost 400 need oxygen....looks like potential of at least 400 deaths.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(22-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Almost 400 need oxygen....looks like potential of at least 400 deaths.

I think even if not dead also half dead after recovery because lungs most likely screwed already. May be cannot jog or even do brisk walking forever as easily run out of air............. Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

[Image: OYK-2-thirds-of-ICU-beds-occupied.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(22-10-2021, 10:33 AM)Ola Wrote:  [Image: OYK-2-thirds-of-ICU-beds-occupied.png]

I thought MOH had  delicate more beds in Expo Halls..... nudie

Yah lor. We always look at the death, how about those with side effects? It is even more worst. Half death.
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

so many hospital
cant cope with less than 1000 icu beds

yet want to have 10m

they are only thinking of $$$
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(22-10-2021, 09:34 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Not 16 meh?

Yes, 16 deaths, of which 12 were men and  4 were women.  To-date there are 280 deaths.. crying

(22-10-2021, 10:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think even if not dead also half dead after recovery because lungs most likely screwed already. May be cannot jog or even do brisk walking forever as easily run out of air............. Rolleyes

The problem is in the Blood cells. Both Immunity and hemoglobins are in the blood.
Blood cells are poisoned. They look like spiked proteins when their membranes are affected.
Later there are holes in the cells. Hemoglobins gone. Cannot breathe.
for study-boy:
Dr. Robert O. Young on shocking results of the vaccine contents 
Dr Robert Young shares some amazing Heath Hacks with us all!

to hide 100deaths per day
just get a bunch of thugs
and push the clerk who was suppose to report the deaths to the newspaper over the cliff

(22-10-2021, 12:29 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  to hide 100deaths per day
just get a bunch of thugs
and push the clerk who was suppose to report the deaths to the newspaper over the cliff

To send it on the opposite direction, you need to prepare...
13 minutes onwards

(22-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Almost 400 need oxygen....looks like potential of at least 400 deaths.

if we continue seeing 3k daily cases, very soon we will run out of ICU beds, currently reaches 80% capacity already as per Oyk yesterday.

(22-10-2021, 10:59 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, 16 deaths, of which 12 were men and  4 were women.  To-date there are 280 deaths.. crying
Not only that 1 of the fully vaccinated who died had no known medical conditions.

Mostly in old folks home clusters …. this old froggies many have serious historical health issues one …doesn't look good

The 16 who died comprised 11 men who were Singaporeans or permanent residents as well as four Singaporean women. The remaining person who died was a male Malaysian work permit holder.

They were all aged between 61 and 93, MOH said

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/34...2021_today

[Image: 20211021-04.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 09:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Liddat PAP can ownself praise ownself liao lor

si charp lark lang, praise simi?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

This thread goes to show that TS don't bother to google at all to find facts and number, or he will say he don't trust the numbers from MOH at all..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-10-2021, 01:58 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This thread goes to show that TS don't bother to google at all to find facts and number, or he will say he don't trust the numbers from MOH at all..

This shows that as usual, I can depend on the dumbest village idiot of this forum to totally miss the point of any thread he kapo in

My neighbour was asked to go for four jab.

Poisoned Outfection  not Infection

In term of total number of death, we had overtaken Hong Kong.
In term of total number of cases, we had overtaken the combine of China, China-Hong Kong, China-Macao and China-Taiwan. Right?

(22-10-2021, 03:01 PM)theold Wrote:  In term of total number of death, we had overtaken Hong Kong.
In term of total number of cases, we had overtaken the combine of China, China-Hong Kong, China-Macao and China-Taiwan. Right?

Based on per 100,000, Singapore is Lumber 1..[Image: oDZm59u.jpg]

(22-10-2021, 02:28 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My neighbour was asked to go for four jab.

Why go for 4 jabs when only 3 jabs are needed for the time being....

(22-10-2021, 09:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Liddat PAP can ownself praise ownself liao lor

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy motherfucking brainless retarded clown mad dog!

your mother is prostitute whore dog!

F-uck your prostitute whore dog mother!

And you ate my feces!

My dog f-ucked your ass-hole until all your intestines spilled out from your ass-hole!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Sentinel, p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange are crazy retarded bastard total loser balless coward scum dogs!

This 5 bastard scum dogs p1acebo, ArielCasper, kelhot2001, Sharexchange, Sentinel & all their whole families will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

U blind issit ?? 

[Image: Screenshot-20211022-204259-Chrome.jpg]

(22-10-2021, 08:43 PM)EXBB Wrote:  U blind issit ?? 

[Image: Screenshot-20211022-204259-Chrome.jpg]
Nope, just waiting for you to update me

(22-10-2021, 09:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Nope, just waiting for you to update me

Fark u

(22-10-2021, 09:00 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Fark u

CB, you just updated me, didn't you? PWNED!