why cheng li hui still single at 47?

Women at her age have very strong desire for orgasm. It's their last chance to taste euphoria.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(21-07-2023, 08:27 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  I believed cheng is a  soft heart lady

Every guy that request for fertility talk she goes into action? I wonder if she's actually a victim... If she was cornered into giving into their request...

我猜她是有习惯性的介入别人婚姻当小三,性伴侣应该很多
也因此蹉跎光阴 虚度年华
至今还是孤家寡人 Tear
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(21-07-2023, 08:29 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Every guy that request for fertility talk she goes into action? I wonder if she's actually a victim... If she was cornered into giving into their request...

TCJ has got this family thing that is actually quite sad & demoralizing & cheng been soft hearted just lend her shoulder lah Big Grin

(21-07-2023, 08:44 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  TCJ has got this family thing that is actually quite sad & demoralizing & cheng been soft hearted just lend her shoulder lah Big Grin

she lent her big mangoes la  Rolleyes
露多一点 看呢个 gong kia 上钩咯
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

一位是芳心寂寞,春花望雨露
一位是拔刀相助,直捣黑风洞

How to solve the problem...? Any solution from the forumers here ?...

(21-07-2023, 10:23 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How to solve the problem...? Any solution from the forumers here ?...
Reverse time to 2015, send Cheng to fall in love with me.

(21-07-2023, 10:23 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How to solve the problem...? Any solution from the forumers here ?...

just legalise it
and problem solve

pap already legalise many 'illegal' thing like gambling....
just apply a permit and pay stamp duty and fill in the forms in tri-plicate and get a 6mth permit to do adultery

Normally in Sg, is man find hard to marry up
and woman find hard to marry down.

So we find Mr Sim of Creative and Ms Lam of Hyflux still single lah.....and Ah Lian ^ Ah Wah " too!

[Image: d5rhpNB.jpg]20% of graduate women remain single

Why?

Read article below

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commenta...ge-1932931

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...age-groups

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

So why HDB build so many flats waiting for single to get marriage and forma family for what ?

her life she choose to be single is her choice, we outsiders kaypoh for fark ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-07-2023, 07:38 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So why HDB build so many flats waiting for single to get marriage and forma family for what ?

sell to the imported cec and ft

They cannot buy only PR and citizen lah..

(22-07-2023, 07:38 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So why HDB build so many flats waiting for single to get marriage and forma family for what ?

10M population is not a test balloon.

She is spoilt goods. Many people need to use a toilet but nobody in their right minds will bring a public toilet home Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-07-2023, 07:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There must be something in her character that men give her the short shrift, despite her big nehs.

What was your highest appointment before you retired?

You would feel inferior when you enter her room and see that it's the size of ten cubicles including yours.

Assuming there is nothing in your character and you think you are 'qualified' to date her, how about this?

You: You tonight free anot ah?
She: Yup
You: Can meet in Yishun M Arer Tee?
She: MRT? For what? I come and pick you up. My car... SBA 8888A

You don't sia suay ah?  Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 07:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There must be something in her character that men give her the short shrift, despite her big nehs.

Her nehneh not big enough to fix your eyes on meh?  Thinking NehNeh sibeh tualiap lah! Big Grin

Before meeting CJ, she might be holy.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

No mr right proposes to her simple as that

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

45yr fiancee of president hopeful Ng Kok Song, 75
https://youtu.be/bIFcLMh1A6w

how many ex bf did she have?

(22-07-2023, 08:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What was your highest appointment before you retired?

You would feel inferior when you enter her room and see that it's the size of ten cubicles including yours.

Assuming there is nothing in your character and you think you are 'qualified' to date her, how about this?

You: You tonight free anot ah?
She: Yup
You: Can meet in Yishun M Arer Tee?
She: MRT? For what? I come and pick you up. My car... SBA 8888A

You don't sia suay ah?  Rolleyes
Talking rots is your forte

Go get a life please
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Why HDB build so many houses if our society has many single person ?...all stay with parent can loh...

(22-07-2023, 09:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Talking rots is your forte

Go get a life please

You mean his workstation is bigger than her room, or he drives a Maserati or Rampargini?  Which, or both? Rolleyes

Her mangoes very cheng! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-07-2023, 08:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean his workstation is bigger than her room, or he drives a Maserati or Rampargini?  Which, or both? Rolleyes

See wat i mean? You're talking ROTS!

Sia Suay