Nothing Lasts Forever, Your Wealth, Health, Wisdom, Happiness and…

Your life. Rolleyes

[Image: 81517742-4-B76-4-D66-9663-86-E92-A6-B77-CF.jpg]

image upload

So dunt be so calculative and selfish, no point save more money for the future, just enjoy your life as much Ss you can when you are still alive and kicking….

but but you see our greedy Elites so hungry for Wealth, obviously indirect it do last forever " in the sense pass down their next gen "

and if next gen is capable, wealth increase double and pass to the next gen " till of course one gen will fail , wealth all gone but again is " subjective ' depend on individuals elites.

[Image: Buddha-Weekly-Buddha-Teaching-the-monks-Buddhism.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(30-01-2023, 02:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  but but you see our greedy Elites so hungry for Wealth, obviously indirect it do last forever " in the sense pass down their next gen "

and if next gen is capable, wealth increase double and pass to the next gen " till of course one gen will fail , wealth all gone but again is " subjective ' depend on individuals elites.

Life is short, no matter how much money you have you can only live 80-90 years, after you die you can’t bring it to the next world, all your relatives will share your wealth you leave behind.

(30-01-2023, 02:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  but but you see our greedy Elites so hungry for Wealth, obviously indirect it do last forever " in the sense pass down their next gen "

One of my friends who is wealthy told me she wants to live beyond 120, I laughed at her Rotfl 

Even LKY can’t live forever let alone others.

(30-01-2023, 02:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is short, no matter how much money you have you can only live 80-90 years, after you die you can’t bring it to the next world, all your relatives will share your wealth you leave behind.

From History all along like this... for those have family obviously you work hard , etc is for your kids
but As I have mention come to your kids gen , " depend on themselves " if they also work hard etc , Wealth will grow double and again pass down to their kids and so on.

(30-01-2023, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  One of my friends who is wealthy told me she wants to live beyond 120, I laughed at her Rotfl 

Even LKY can’t live forever let alone others.

your friend got kids? than the wealth is pass on to their kids lor. So tactically speaking wealth and asset will " last forever " but in the sense provided the next gen continue to work hard, earn even more.

(30-01-2023, 02:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  your friend got kids? than the wealth is pass on to their kids lor. So tactically speaking wealth and asset will " last forever " but in the sense provided the next gen continue to work hard, earn even more.

Not married, so her money and house will be passed to her nephews and nieces.

(30-01-2023, 02:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Life is short, no matter how much money you have you can only live 80-90 years, after you die you can’t bring it to the next world, all your relatives will share your wealth you leave behind.

That's the whole point. 

The physical body might not live forever. But with enough wealth to last generations, your family name and legacy will. And the longer it lasts, the more unchallengeable it becomes. Society increasingly accepts your family and name as being THE ELITE. This is the most powerful thing money can buy: a place in history, and a constant unyielding influence on the writing of future history to be favourable to yourself and your family name.

(30-01-2023, 02:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Not married, so her money and house will be passed to her nephews and nieces.

just like me but I plan to donate all to Charity.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-01-2023, 02:57 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  That's the whole point. 

The physical body might not live forever. But with enough wealth to last generations, your family name and legacy will. And the longer it lasts, the more unchallengeable it becomes. Society increasingly accepts your family and name as being THE ELITE. This is the most powerful thing money can buy: a place in history, and a constant unyielding influence on the writing of future history to be favourable to yourself and your family name.

Unless you are from a wellknown family most of us are average Joes, when you pass your wealth to your kids there’s no guarantee they will be wealthier for the next generations and you dunt really care because it is beyond your control already.

(30-01-2023, 02:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just like me but I plan to donate all to Charity.

Try to spend all the money before donating to charity.

(30-01-2023, 03:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Try to spend all the money before donating to charity.

To be honest, Spend money IS EASY .

Be it you are poor , average income , or even rich.

come Spending money is DAM EASY But come earning money is HARD.

(30-01-2023, 03:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  To be honest, Spend money IS EASY .

Be it you are poor , average income , or even rich.

come Spending money is DAM EASY But come earning money is HARD.

You work hard to earn money to spend for yourself, not for charity

Many people dunt realize life is short and some dunt believe they can’t live forever until they reach 70s or 80s
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Mr. TAN KAH KEE, donated most of his money for education. 
His philosophy was if any money can be saved on oneself, every cent counts.
But for helping a good cause, one needs to be generous.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

that Malaysian fake Christian

also refused to accept this own god and religion

his faith is only Prim 1 standard

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

https://youtu.be/OIZBSgrHVHo
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(30-01-2023, 03:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You work hard to earn money to spend for yourself, not for charity

since you claim ,
" So dunt be so calculative and selfish, no point save more money for the future "

Tongue why so calculative? work hard , already spend what i needed the rest for charity than

I mean Spend Money is easy , Actually a lot is not headache on spending money is More like headache " what else can I own or play despite I already own all the luxury stuffs, super car " this what Super Ultra rich is " headache daily "

Just like that Jamie Chua rah , Monthly 300k++ credit to her bank account. She just " headache daily " how to spend her day , what else can buy etc

Unlike others need to work or those boss need to get business than got Money.

So why are you still working as slave to boss n your families?lol

I need to check if my kkj shrinking Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-01-2023, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So dunt be so calculative and selfish, no point save more money for the future, just enjoy your life as much Ss you can when you are still alive and kicking….

Do not confuse 'calculative and selfishness' with 'save more money for the future'.

Saving money can be virtue without being calculative and selfish. You spend some to enjoy your life while saving the rest. It is to prepare for unforeseen events, so that you will not selfishly burden others just because you did not put in the effort to save more money and recklessly spend it all away.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(30-01-2023, 04:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  since you claim ,
" So dunt be so calculative and selfish, no point save more money for the future "

Tongue why so calculative? work hard , already spend what i needed the rest for charity than

I mean Spend Money is easy , Actually a lot is not headache on spending money is More like headache " what else can I own or play despite I already own all the luxury stuffs, super car " this what Super Ultra rich is " headache daily "

Just like that Jamie Chua rah , Monthly 300k++ credit to her bank account. She just " headache daily " how to spend her day , what else can buy etc

Unlike others need to work or those boss need to get business than got Money.

When I said not to be selfish and calculative is in the context of human lifespan is short, during this 85 years of life, you have gains and losses, happiness and sadness…not to worry too much if you experience losses and sadness as nothing lasts forever. As for the money you make, if you have enough to spend, other than giving to your parents, you can donate some to charity if you want.

(30-01-2023, 04:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  When I said not to be selfish and calculative is in the context of human lifespan is short, during this 85 years of life, you have gains and losses, happiness and sadness…not to worry too much if you experience losses and sadness as nothing lasts forever. As for the money you make, if you have enough to spend, other than giving to your parents, you can donate some to charity if you want.

Yea but the " society PAP create DON'T MAKE U Live like this honestly, if literally a System to squeeze you dry this is why work till 70s even u are unhealthy partly no much money , yet so call CPF ? Remember last time PAP brag big " retire at 55 ??? now claim People like to work despite over 55 ? "

(30-01-2023, 03:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Many people dunt realize life is short and some dunt believe they can’t live forever until they reach 70s or 80s

dont worry 

YOU ARE NEXT

(30-01-2023, 05:46 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  
dont worry 

YOU ARE NEXT

Get lost, Michigan Kumar G Confused

(30-01-2023, 04:49 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Do not confuse 'calculative and selfishness' with 'save more money for the future'.

Saving money can be virtue without being calculative and selfish. You spend some to enjoy your life while saving the rest. It is to prepare for unforeseen events, so that you will not selfishly burden others just because you did not put in the effort to save more money and recklessly spend it all away.

Well  said, I will award you with a like and a rep. pt...................... Clapping nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

[Image: impermanence.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post