Nothing to do. Watch Chinese dramas.

(31-07-2021, 08:36 AM)Levin Wrote:  I just found out that there are actually five novels. And there are also three spinoff novels.

I find that novels tend to be better than TV series as it is very difficult to re-enact the fantasy scenes in TV series.

The novels are:

斗罗大陆
斗罗大陆2 - 绝世唐门
斗罗大陆3 - 龙王传说
斗罗大陆4 - 终极斗罗
斗罗大陆5 - 重生唐三
斗罗大陆外传之神界外传
斗罗大陆外传之唐门英雄传
斗罗大陆外传史莱克天团

Not sure if you read Chinese novels. You can read the first one at: https://www.51shucheng.net/wangluo/douluodalu

After that just do a search for the 2nd novel at the same website and you can go on to the next. Additional note: the second novel is not on that website. Just google it and you should be able to get it.

Note that if you want to read them in published order, then read the first spinoff after the second novel. Read the second spinoff after the third novel. Read the third spinoff after the fourth novel.

I have only read the first and it is readable. Can't vouch for the others.

Yes agreed the novels have their own uniqueness in relating the events... Usually for commercial purposes the TV series n the storyline may not stick to original novel...
So many novels to read! But some Chinese characters too profound for me so lazy bums like me only watch serials  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

wonder if anybody still watch Ch 8 11.30pm China Wu Xia dramas... those actors look like 小白脸 with heavy makeup and 弱不禁风, 阴阳怪气的样子, see liao really want to puke... vomit

(31-07-2021, 02:32 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  wonder if anybody still watch Ch 8 11.30pm China Wu Xia dramas... those actors look like 小白脸 with heavy makeup and 弱不禁风, 阴阳怪气的样子, see liao really want to puke... vomit

now the trend is like dat.. started from kpop..

阴阳怪气 is the correct idioms to use.

(31-07-2021, 02:32 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  wonder if anybody still watch Ch 8 11.30pm China Wu Xia dramas... those actors look like 小白脸 with heavy makeup and 弱不禁风, 阴阳怪气的样子, see liao really want to puke... vomit

Now then I know Channel 8 showing 庆余年. The novel is good. 

Never saw the show though although I knew the lead actor is also the lead actor for the first 法医秦明 TV series which I also did not watch. I mainly see him in the show Who's The Murderer from season 1 to season 6.

【2021最新古装剧】《长歌行》第1集 | 秀丽江山之长歌行

(31-07-2021, 02:39 PM)Levin Wrote:  Now then I know Channel 8 showing 庆余年. The novel is good. 

Never saw the show though although I knew the lead actor is also the lead actor for the first 法医秦明 TV series which I also did not watch. I mainly see him in the show Who's The Murderer from season 1 to season 6.

Yah, I'm watching it every night. But quite a silly show actually. Some time-travel stuff.

(05-08-2021, 01:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah, I'm watching it every night. But quite a silly show actually. Some time-travel stuff.

The time travel stuff only comes at the very end of the novel if I remembered correctly (been more than a decade). Not sure about the TV series.

皓嫣传 第1集 大灰狼侍卫X 兔兔公主 EP01| 皓都x乐嫣 长歌行 The Long Ballad刘宇宁、赵露思、迪丽热巴、吴磊主演

【ENGSUB】我的娘子是御医 01 | 俏皮“小华佗”张娜拉女扮男装闯皇宫 皇帝微服私访一见钟情 | 中国爆笑轻松古装言情剧 | 主演:张娜拉,TAE,高昊,何赛飞,李菁菁,郭珍霓

【最好看的金庸武侠剧】 《连城诀》第1集 (吴樾/舒畅)【高清】欢迎订阅China Zone

【MULTISUB 正片】心跳源计划 01丨Broker 01 宋茜罗云熙解开多巴胺爱情谜题

Wudang Sword EP01 ENG SUB | Wuxia Romance | KUKAN Drama
武当一剑

Have you finished watching all these yourself?

(08-08-2021, 09:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Have you finished watching all these yourself?

Watch slowly mah!

Put them here so that I don't have to search!  Big Grin

《天机十二宫》第1集|宋文作 胡意旋 张啸昂 邱虹凯 陈梦希 金世康 马紫薇 The Mysterious World EP1【捷成华视偶像剧场】

剧情简介 

天机十二宫因卷入赈银案一直被刑律司追捕,阎王殿少宫主沈爻为了还父亲和十二宫清白,潜入刑律司查探真相。沈爻与女捕头万筠灵相遇,进入刑律司,两人打打闹闹出生入死,渐生情愫,总捕玉长风发现沈爻身份复杂,几个少年在查案中一起成长,最终揭破了江湖魔头林靖海的阴谋  。

第1集

天机十二宫是江湖中的侠义组织,因卷入赈银案一直被刑律司追捕,阎王殿少宫主沈爻为了还父亲和十二宫清白,潜入刑律司查探真相。刚入京城,沈爻与女捕头万筠灵相遇,两人共同识破了摘星营营主百里摘星的诡计,沈爻救下被困的万筠灵。刑律司总捕玉长风赶到制服贼人,沈爻出于私心放走百里摘星,万筠灵抱怨沈爻耽误自己查案。第二天,沈爻来到刑律司为昨夜之事画押,拿着偷印的刑律司长司徐鳞栋信件来谋差事,险些被玉长风识破。当夜,沈爻和陈十六随徐鳞栋前往醉仙楼,趁酒席间,沈爻找醉仙楼老板花何惜询问赈银案情况,突然楼下传来惨叫,沈爻下楼看到徐鳞栋死于烈火阎王之手,玉长风与万筠灵闻讯赶来,万筠灵将沈爻以嫌犯名义带回刑律司。

[ENG SUB] 妖出长安 第1集 | Demon Out of Chang An EP01 | 青楼名妓卷入连环凶杀案,大唐福尔摩斯和嗲萌美女徒弟联手破案

新边城浪子 Border Town Prodigal EP01(朱一龙、张馨予、虞书欣、焦恩俊、柴碧云、邱心志、于青斌、张峻宁,贡米,王艺曈,杨净如等主演)

See pretty girls :

浪漫都市职场电视剧 | 绝对美女 第01集 | 全女神阵容上演职场励志无间道(戚薇、乘风破浪的姐姐郑希怡、《有翡》董璇、佟丽娅、何润东)-好看电视剧

Why mostly period drama? Fantasizing you're a skilled pugilist with many chiobus besotted with you?  Rotfl

(09-08-2021, 09:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  See pretty girls :

戚薇 husband name same as the controversial Korean singer from big bang

《大宅风云》第01集 | 风云激荡热血爱国商家的传奇| 童谣演技巅峰的电视剧

Lecture series :

文景之治 1 盛世的序曲 【百家讲坛 20160314】

https://www.nunuyy.cc/dianshiju/index_11.html

大时代 第1集 (郑少秋, 刘青云, 蓝洁瑛, 周慧敏 饰演)

努尔哈赤 第一集

太祖秘史01(主演:马景涛、陈德容、刘灿、赵鸿飞、金巧巧、石小群、程莉莎)

(09-08-2021, 09:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  See pretty girls :

these kind worth sharing….dun share those ah soh drama

(09-08-2021, 10:15 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  戚薇 husband name same as the controversial Korean singer from big bang

The guy next to 戚薇 in the photo below is her husband 李承铉 (Nathan Scott Lee) who is Korean American. Started as a singer in Korea but now working in China as an actor since 2009.

[Image: BFPC175M25A20026.jpg]
Music 

(20-08-2021, 08:04 AM)Levin Wrote:  The guy next to 戚薇 in the photo below is her husband 李承铉 (Nathan Scott Lee) who is Korean American. Started as a singer in Korea but now working in China as an actor since 2009.

[Image: BFPC175M25A20026.jpg]

Not sure on this guy never heard before... but I noe 戚薇 speaks a few foreign languages