Novavax

(08-06-2022, 11:02 AM)Clyde Wrote:  They will remove your vaccination status. If they caught you eating at food court or hawker centre, they will fine you.

I doubt at workplace also got check now a days same for eating at food court and hawker.

Yesterday I pass by all these place literally like no body check , partly is too hard to check. Come peak hours lunch , dinner.

Unless you go travel than will be check more properly.

(08-06-2022, 10:55 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Your this info caused me sleepless nite.

Called Parkway Shenton and they told me not sure whether can take Sinopharm as booster. They asked me to contact moh.

Moh said you can take Sinopharm as booster. It will still be considered as fully vaccinated.
Ask them why Parkway Shenton was not aware of it, they told me to call other clinics. They should know.
Moh also said that they were not aware of the serious side effects of Novavax. Are they pretending?
Your this msg will let me sleep well. So we can go to clinics to get the 4th shot and counted as booster. Heng ah...

(08-06-2022, 11:02 AM)Clyde Wrote:  They will remove your vaccination status. If they caught you eating at food court or hawker centre, they will fine you.

I am vaccinated status for at least another half a year.

I would avoid Novavax if it really uses graphene cos how it reacts in the body is unknown.
Niece of an ex Taiwanese politician also warned on its use sometime back that such a synthetic carbon compound may never breakdown in the body.
Worse will be such a compound (a molecular razor blade as the niece described) causes cancer like carbon nanotubes.

Quote:In Novavax, they insert mRNA into a virus that infects moths and it integrates with the moth’s DNA…which then produces billions of synthetic spike proteins

Then they harvest the spikes and embed them onto graphene sheets, add the adjuvant and fill the vials

The recipient then gets injected directly with billions of moth genes and toxic spike proteins

Who will be the first to take it?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...y.6755379/

Are Carbon Nanotubes a New Asbestos?
https://www.technologynetworks.com/genom...tos-298901