Now I think back Grab CEO is smart on his business idea.

Blush

He don't need to do anything , the part is sell his business idea to Investors pump in money into his company get returns.

He No need hire people only just admin , IT staffs station in HQ office which needed.

The Mass foot soldiers, here come the food delivery, PHV just automatic come in when can't find job or just want to earn some side income.

The More Orders they can send, the More passengers PHV fetch , they earn too same for Grab CEO but here come the tricky part.

Is the share, of course merely just 1 percent commission for his foot soliders. This is nothing unfair here since he is the CEO , offer these jobs to them.

He doesn't even need to be smart and think of the business model. He just copied Uber.

(16-09-2021, 04:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He doesn't even need to be smart and think of the business model. He just copied Uber.

EPIC Uber out from SG.

Actually he begging for investment from his own country Malaysia Gov but been rejected
TS Holdings come in offer to invest but condition must move his HQ come in SG,

People.bought GCB liao.

Earn liao

Smile

(16-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Niubee Wrote:  People.bought GCB liao.

Earn liao

lol is never enough.

(16-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Niubee Wrote:  People.bought GCB liao.

Earn liao

His wife bought I think, his wife's family quite rich one also from Muddysia. The CEO also from a well off family so have the freedom to chase dreams ... if working-class family a bit difficult

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-09-2021, 09:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  His wife bought I think, his wife's family quite rich one also from Muddysia. The CEO also from a well off family so have the freedom to chase dreams ... if working-class family a bit difficult

Exactly. The rich at the top is a network game... even though the biz ideas is fuking stupid Big Grin

Smile

(16-09-2021, 10:00 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Exactly. The rich at the top is a network game... even though the biz ideas is fuking stupid Big Grin

Errrr ..... I think it's a stupid idea because until today ..... not 1 year profitable.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post