Now my Uncle treat me like houseman....

tell me go buy this and that serve him

U balless to say No

Smile

(22-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U balless to say No

U dare to tell boss no?

(22-02-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  U dare to tell boss no?

Why not? .............. Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

No dignity. Just quit.

(22-02-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why not? .............. Thinking

because due to " his asset "

(22-02-2022, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  because due to " his asset "

You dreaming or not? Every day lusting after other people's asset...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(22-02-2022, 11:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You dreaming or not? Every day lusting after other people's asset...... Rolleyes

actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".

(22-02-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".

Dun be surprised he changed the will already and trying to make you leave his office on your own....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(22-02-2022, 11:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun be surprised he changed the will already and trying to make you leave his office on your own....... Rolleyes

never changed I take a peek recently hehe.

(22-02-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually to be honest, One day in office happen to tidy my Uncle office I saw his will , he got pass some of his asset to me hehe, thus no choice I just " diam diam been command by him rah ".

To be honest, you're easily fooled. He let you see a fake will to make you happy only.

(22-02-2022, 11:55 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  never changed I take a peek recently hehe.

You think your unker bonkang like you ah? I know of a few rich bosses who enjoy making a few fake wills and let those they dislike have opportunities to take occasional peeps to confuse and play them out...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(22-02-2022, 12:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You think your unker bonkang like you ah? I know of a few rich bosses who enjoy making a few fake wills and let those they dislike have opportunities to take occasional peeps to confuse and play them out...... Rolleyes

I trust my uncle, from young till now he sayang me alot Smile

That could be a fake will, purposely put there to let you see. The real one... Is store else where.

Anyway, a birdie in your hand... Is better than the other 2 in the bushes..

Some of his assets to u is how much?

(22-02-2022, 10:50 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  U dare to tell boss no?

did so many times.....!!! Bolumpar.... say so lah.

Yr uncle can sense your balless behavior so always get u do things. He is very smart... Clapping Laughing

Smile

(22-02-2022, 01:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  did so many times.....!!! Bolumpar.... say so lah.

Yr uncle can sense your balless behavior so always get u do things. He is very smart... Clapping Laughing

Ok rah, I be slave to Uncle better than slave to " strangers out there ".
At least I working for my relatives " own people at least "

(22-02-2022, 10:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now my Uncle treat me like houseman....

For a moment, I thought you study medicine.

(22-02-2022, 10:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why not? .............. Thinking

He is enjoying lah!  Big Grin

(22-02-2022, 01:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ok rah, I be slave to Uncle better than slave to " strangers out there ".
At least I working for my relatives " own people at least "

Don't be a fool. Slave to relatives is the same as slave to strangers. Sometimes strangers treat u better because they don't ask you to do such things as buying toilet papers.

(22-02-2022, 02:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't be a fool. Slave to relatives is the same as slave to strangers. Sometimes strangers treat u better because they don't ask you to do such things as buying toilet papers.

At least I know all my relatives is good Smile

(22-02-2022, 02:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  At least I know all my relatives is good Smile

When are you going to start your own company and be your own boss?  Big Grin

(22-02-2022, 10:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  tell me go buy this and that serve him

Is it your real uncle or your own father? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"