OCBC won't waive annual fee, so customer cancel credit cards on the spogt

I request for Annual Fee waiver twice last month. They refused to waive saying decision is final.  OCBC very greedy.

(17-11-2021, 02:23 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I request for Annual Fee waiver twice last month. They refused to waive saying decision is final.  OCBC very greedy.

OCBC will only waive their annual subscription fees if you can hit $10,000 per annum.... Rolleyes

2 years ago, I request for waiver. They refused. I cut the card but they still insist I have to pay. Now, my skin is thick, I join back.

(17-11-2021, 01:59 PM)debono Wrote:  But Amx has one of the highest annual subscription charge...... crying

THEY WILL WAIVE ANNUAL SUB

(17-11-2021, 02:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even if they waive they make you call up to waive.
Based on US market study as many as 15:% forget and pay the annual fees.

I never heard of a bank refusing to waive because I thought they are making $$$ from those who forget to call to waive...
Mean that you don't have a ocbc card. Experience what was said for my ocbc card, so told cs to cancel.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(25-08-2021, 05:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  apply to be premier customers all cards waived automatically

I am their premium customer, they also charge me annual fees for my premium card about $1000 plus , upon my appeal, they reduce to hundred plus so I cancelled my card with OCBC

(25-08-2021, 08:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  HSBC and SCB credit cards are the best in terms of cash rebates. Apply SCB card sometimes will give you Airpod. But waiting time is at least 90days. Need to clock $300 on that mth.
But you must apply through Singsaver.

CIMB and POSB platinum card no annual fee.
No need to do waiver.

Maybank and OCBC same group.... Maybank will also sometimes dont waive annual fee.

Citibank card so so. Citibank SMRT card is the worst will makan your cash rebate. Most cheapo bank.

POSB DBS premium card also charge annual fees. they dont waive automatically but upon application, they will waive

(17-11-2021, 01:49 PM)hero Wrote:  i only have debit cards, bec i anyhow spend on credit cards

with debit, my mind is conscious of the the amount left in the account

no more wild spending for me

got one arrogant manager used to tell me, he " smart ' to roll these credit card , loan the first card fee use the 2nd card to pay blah blah play around, I think is not just him a lot credit cards owners also like this but I don't bother because i don't like to own it.

see who needs who la

simple just avoid ocbc cards, they so lousy than other international one, which free for request. they dont have business acumen to attract merchant to join their promotion. how to complete in first place, will be kick out of the market share of credits cards. citi bank improve so good, being service or app usage. all up to standard.

Neber had a problem with OCBC ….. auto wavier renewal 
Same for the other 2 local banks.
You need to be smart  Wink

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

i dont think anyone can beat me in this.
i brought a scissor to ocbc n cut the card infront of teller!

(17-11-2021, 10:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Neber had a problem with OCBC ….. auto wavier renewal 

Bro., what is your secret......? Clapping

HSBC Revolution Credit Card has no annual fee now. u might be interested to keep one

(17-11-2021, 10:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Neber had a problem with OCBC ….. auto wavier renewal 

Yours Corporate Card sure won't charged you. Don't need to ask they will waived automatically.