7 OCT: 3,483 new cases of COVID-19, 1 unvax & 2 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

More vaccinated patients are dying.
[+] 4 users Like forum456's post

New COVID-19 cases in Singapore have stayed above the 3,000 mark for the third day in a row on Thursday (Oct 7), with three more deaths from complications due to the virus.

The fatalities involved two men and one woman aged between 57 and 90. One of them was unvaccinated against COVID-19, while two were vaccinated. All had various underlying medical conditions.

This takes Singapore's death toll from the coronavirus to 136.

A total of 3,483 new infections have been reported as of noon on Thursday, a decrease from the 3,577 cases on Wednesday.

Among the new cases, 3,475 are locally transmitted, comprising 2,783 cases in the community and 692 in migrant worker dormitories.

Eight are imported cases, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update released to media at about 11pm.

As of Thursday, Singapore has reported a total of 116,864 COVID-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...us-far/p-7
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote:  This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
Thumbsup

(07-10-2021, 11:32 PM)forum456 Wrote:  More vaccinated patients are dying.

Our one sided pro Angmoh govt still insist on discriminating everything from China

Stay at home don't go out and do own cooking !Test ART ; play safe distance.

arr Singapore wants now to magic a few thousands or even 10 thousands to one hundred
https://youtu.be/r2XOI8MiJf4

Wait one day we announce daily infected 5000 cases than Gov might think CB again.

Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 3 decreased.

They are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on..

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '3'.

These 3 decreased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-10-2021, 11:32 PM)forum456 Wrote:  More vaccinated patients are dying.

Base on India's case where their nurses were vaccinated, they are also the ones dying more than the civilians.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

vaccine help to antibodies to find the virus
but for some people, they produce little antibodies
it helps only little.
How to have increase immune system overall is as important.

Highwire

Clapping