OMG! First get charged under. Foreigner influence law!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/f...usinessman

He is a pro chao tiong out to canvas support for CCP and Winnie Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This association did what wrong our Gov don't like ?

Because Winnie never kowtow to Ah Loong Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wah the amdk arse lickers stooge’s talking liao lah licking sucking extremely hard hard hor your daddies will reward you busload of cum LOL

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-130947.jpg]

Wait till you see all the useful idiots who support "foreign interference" for free with no regrets" with "foreign mRNA and plasmid DNA contaminants" in their whole body... Tongue

Those no need to get "charged"... they are victims of their own ideology and ignorance... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 09:28 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Wait till you see all the useful idiots who support "foreign interference" for free with no regrets" with "foreign mRNA and plasmid DNA contaminants" in their whole body... Tongue

Those no need to get "charged"... they are victims of their own ideology and ignorance... Tongue

I'm going to edmw to poke those guys' backside  Big Grin

Ignore List: Oyk

Was he planning a coup or something?

(02-02-2024, 09:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm going to edmw to poke those guys' backside  Big Grin

lol they will quote this post and screenshot it via direct PM to the mods...

standard pattern de... Tongue

they can do it... but others can't...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

(02-02-2024, 10:48 PM)Geneco Wrote:  lol they will quote this post and screenshot it via direct PM to the mods...

standard pattern de... Tongue

they can do it... but others can't...

Doesn't really matter. I only post very rarely on that forum so even if I get banned also I dun care.

But it's quite fun to poke holes in their arguments. And it's always the same gang who will post on this kind of news. I called them the brain-dead gang.

Ignore List: Oyk

(02-02-2024, 10:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Doesn't really matter. I only post very rarely on that forum so even if I get banned also I dun care.

But it's quite fun to poke holes in their arguments. And it's always the same gang who will post on this kind of news. I called them the brain-dead gang.

now their brains and whole bodies literally kenna poisoned by mRNA spike protein, plasmid DNA contamination and IgG4 antibodies riao... Tongue

good luck to them for the reap what they sow... Tongue

Singaporean businessman, CHAN IMMIGRATED FROM HONG KONG IN 1990.  A HK to be served 'notice of intended designation' under foreign interference law. 

Mr Philip Chan Man Ping, a 59yr old naturalised Singapore citizen, is the managing director of three property firms. It First time...

"Politically significant persons" – he referred to as PSPs – include political parties, political office holders, Members of Parliament, election candidates and their election agents. MHA said that the registrar assessed that Mr Chan "has shown susceptibility to be influenced by foreign actors, and willingness to advance their interests". The foreign actors involved were not identified.

Mr Chan's case falls under a provision to designate individuals as a PSP if their activities are directed towards political end, it's in the public interest for the authorities to apply countermeasures under FICA.

The registrar found Mr Chan’s activities are "directed towards a political end in Singapore" is in the public interest for countermeasures under FICA to applied to him. Speaking to CNA in a phone call, Mr Chan said he will deal with the authorities directly and that he would be submitting his representations next week. He also said that he has full trust and faith in the Singapore govt. As a designated politically significant person, he would be required to disclose to the registrar annually political donations of S$10,000 (US$7,500) or more that he receives and accepts. He also has to disclose his foreign affiliations and migration benefits.

"These transparency requirements would help to detect and prevent any foreign interference directed towards a political end in Singapore," said MHA.

If he is designated a PSP, Mr Chan may appeal to the Minister for Home Affairs against the decision. The registrar served notice to him on Friday, informing him of its intent, & he has 14 days to submit representations.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...an-4094701

We also have a CCP bootlicker here who call himself Sporeguy.. There is nothing Spore about this forumer..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13