Local News: Boy steps on offering and ghost visited him

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/woodlands-ghost-woman/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Cool 

Ok , send to that ghost writer, Russell Lee or something. Or maybe to Jerk Neo to make a movie lah.

Very imaginative story telling

Another good reason to stay @ home n dun wander around unnecessary... come in to sgtalk.net n share views n opinions  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

The fingerprint on the receipt is most likely imprinted by the boy himself after using a hand sanitising liquid that contains alcohol.
Like heat, alcohol will also darken thermal paper (used for retail receipts).

(10-08-2021, 07:55 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Another good reason to stay @ home n dun wander around unnecessary... come in to sgtalk.net n share views n opinions  Big Grin

Bro, you are wrong. With this prep stage, we are supposed to go out and spend our money to help local biz. Not stay home anymore. That passé.

The narrative has changed. Read Han Fook Kwang's piece where he urged us to change our mindset.  We must treat it as endemic and go on with our life like pre covid. Staying at home is against the new narrative.

But just pray hard Delta don't come and kah cheow....

(10-08-2021, 08:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Bro, you are wrong. With this prep stage, we are supposed to go out and spend our money to help local biz. Not stay home anymore. That passé.

The narrative has changed. Read Han Fook Kwang's piece where he urged us to change our mindset.  We must treat it as endemic and go on with our life like pre covid. Staying at home is against the new narrative.

But just pray hard Delta don't come and kah cheow....

Spend too much end up nobody help u 
Now is ownself check ownself  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

The ghost looked like she didn't wear mask. Fine her $300m in hell bank notes!

(10-08-2021, 07:58 PM)sgxin Wrote:  The fingerprint on the receipt is most likely imprinted by the boy himself after using a hand sanitising liquid that contains alcohol.
Like heat, alcohol will also darken thermal paper (used for retail receipts).

This is our own Indian boy fortune teller?