OYK: Unvaxxed may have to pay for their own treatment

https://mothership.sg/2021/11/unvaccinat...treatment/

More and more patterns and blame it on the public, sowing discord among sheeples
[+] 7 users Like Sentinel's post

shit gov
[+] 6 users Like jus4lucky's post

now with non mRNA vax made available FOC, no excuse for those un-vax

(02-11-2021, 06:45 PM)mikotan Wrote:  now with non mRNA vax made available FOC, no excuse for those un-vax

You are right, the garment had roll out vaccination at poly clinics, and CC. There is excuse not to be unvax, cos it is FOC...... Angry

No problem better than I can't breathe.
Better to die at Home than go hospital
who knows wat will happen.
[+] 4 users Like singlon's post

i hope he die from covid whether pap pay for it or not
such crime against humanity cannot be forgiven
[+] 8 users Like singaporean1964's post

(02-11-2021, 07:07 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i hope he die from covid whether pap pay for it or not

Are you referring to OYK.....? Thinking

(02-11-2021, 07:10 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you referring to OYK.....? Thinking
yes

(02-11-2021, 07:07 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i hope he die from covid whether pap pay for it or not
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

he die die must follow the NWO 'script'
which want 100% 'obedience'
so he use all sorts of fear tactic to 'force' u to vax
then turn around and say no one is 'forcing' pple to vax
2 face snake...beware
[+] 4 users Like singaporean1964's post

Receiving suggestions from who? His own Ministries or Stat Boards?

The best is to increase the medical cost of PRs by 25%, FTs by 50% and Dependents by 75% since they are not locals.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 6 users Like Symmetry's post

(02-11-2021, 07:18 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Receiving suggestions from who? His own Ministries or Stat Boards?

The best is to increase the medical cost of PRs by 25%,  FTs by 50% and Dependents by 75%  since they are not locals.

That is  a good suggestion, worthy to be  looked at..... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-11-2021, 06:45 PM)mikotan Wrote:  now with non mRNA vax made available FOC, no excuse for those un-vax

It is still unconscionable. What if the person catches Covid b4 he/she is able to get vaccinated. Right now the elderly who have not been jabbed are mainly those with no access to mainstream media or the bed-bound invalids. The waiting time is 2-3 weeks before the mobile vaccination team can go to them. The fault lies solely with the stupiak MTF who did not make non-mrna jabs freely available to those who cannot take mrna ones. Stupiak MOH decided to go endemic before they beefed up the healthcare system and infrastructure. Whose fault is it the healthcare system is starting to cave in.

PAPaya's entirely. Shame on them, especially Goondu Ong. Now that most of the vulnerable unvaxed have uplorried, it's the vulnerable vaxxed who are dying.
Everyone is catching it but not everyone can make it, even the vaxxed. Mausoleum mud soldier is either beyond stupiak or he is a sociopathic  ministar, or most likely both.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Tightening the screws Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This must be the reason:

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/brie...f-dollars/

If it is so,  it is grossly unfair for others to pay the extra just for the few who likes to take matters into their own hand and stubbornly refuse to take the vaccines.  If they have good reasons to refuse to take the vaccines,  they should voice up strongly and let the Authority help them.  Don't think the people and the Government would agree to having good money chasing the bad.

(02-11-2021, 07:29 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  It is still unconscionable. What if the person catches Covid b4 he/she is able to get vaccinated. Right now the elderly who have not been jabbed are mainly those with no access to mainstream media or the bed-bound invalids. The waiting time is 2-3 weeks before the mobile vaccination team can go to them. The fault lies solely with the stupiak MTF who did not make non-mrna jabs freely available to those who cannot take mrna ones. Stupiak MOH decided to go endemic before they beefed up the healthcare system and infrastructure. Whose fault is it the healthcare system starting to cave in.

PAPaya's entirely. Shame on them, especially Goondu Ong. Now that most of the vulnerable unvaxed have uplorried, it's the vulnerable vaxxed who are dying.
Everyone is catching it but not everyone can make it, even the vaxxed. Mausoleum mud soldier is either beyond stupiak or he is a sociopathic  ministar, or most likely both.

Quite sure they would have to consider a cut off date and time and tune the rules acceptable to those who have made attempts to follow their rules.  We should patiently wait for the details before throwing in the "spanners".

(02-11-2021, 07:18 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Receiving suggestions from who? His own Ministries or Stat Boards?

The best is to increase the medical cost of PRs by 25%,  FTs by 50% and Dependents by 75%  since they are not locals.

Maybe suggestions from Tangsen lor.

Want to do that can. Then vac who caught COVID, govt should compensate them accordingly.

You made unvac to pay for medical bills, then vac should have incentive as well.

Anyway, already expected it, but I thought banned unvac from public transport will come first.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(02-11-2021, 06:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2021/11/unvaccinat...treatment/

So currently anyone ends up in hospital is fully charged to govt or they footing their own bill cos cannot claim?

I think instead of threatening people into vaccination. Why not make it mandatory and guarantee that all medical coverage by govt? Wanna have cake and eat it again? Lol

Which member of parliament?

(02-11-2021, 07:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Want to do that can. Then vac who caught COVID, govt should compensate them accordingly.

You made unvac to pay for medical bills, then vac should have incentive as well.

Anyway, already expected it, but I thought banned unvac from polublic transport will come first.

Yeh, all vac that died should be compensated if the logic work
Also current treatment is not doing well against Delta variant. 

The key thing is they did not have any solution to slow the virus multiple. 

Silly ideas keep popping up, WP blunder is not going to stop PAP rot in the next election.

(02-11-2021, 07:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Want to do that can. Then vac who caught COVID, govt should compensate them accordingly.

Anyway, already expected it, but I thought banned unvac from polublic transport will come first.

Ban from public transport will hurt their pocket, so won't happen la...

(02-11-2021, 07:48 PM)Sticw Wrote:  So currently anyone ends up in hospital is fully charged to govt or they footing their own bill cos cannot claim?

I think instead of threatening people into vaccination. Why not make it mandatory and guarantee that all medical coverage by govt? Wanna have cake and eat it again? Lol

OYK wants all to be vaccinated with at least 2 jabs of the vaccine, and he is running out of patience.. therefore he is trying all means to get them vaccinated..... Angry

What about those 13-18 years old that cannot take mRNA vaccine? They seem to have been left out.

(02-11-2021, 09:01 PM)winbig Wrote:  What about those 13-18 years old that cannot take mRNA vaccine? They seem to have been left out.

This disease affects the elderly, those 60 years old and above. I suspect that those in the 13-18 range has some sort of immunity against the Covid-19 virus, thence we can notice that it is the oldies that are infected and many had died...... crying

Now unvaccinated how many percent only

He just wanna mix young unvax with elderly unvax.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(02-11-2021, 09:11 PM)debono Wrote:  This disease affects the elderly, those 60 years old and above. I suspect that those in the 13-18 range has some sort of immunity against the Covid-19 virus, thence we can notice that it is the oldies that are infected and many had died...... crying
If that's the case then they should lift the restrictions on this group of unvaccinated right? Why force this low risk group to take the vaccine?

(02-11-2021, 10:24 PM)winbig Wrote:  If that's the case then they should lift the restrictions on this group of unvaccinated right? Why force this low risk group to take the vaccine?

I think the garment is focusing on those elderly, those 60 and above to get them to be vaccinated, cos they are the most venerable ones..... Rolleyes