October likely GE

many people said, no wonder always see LW in the media, youtube and etc. saying he care about this and that, and he will do this and that..

and now i got 400$ i also dont know, all got money.

always use money to buy people. 

this guy his GE result is vy poor only 60%, i think good oppies cme to my yew tee can kick him out.

TBH.. i stay here 25 yrs already and i nvr see his face for even one time.
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

Yeah
New Singapore coalition government coming soon!!!
WP/PSP/DAP....Combination 💪

I doubt so , more likely after next year budget day than maybe April , May or June.

They will use the budget goodies to blind more ppl vote for pap rah
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

October is start of national exams. Unlikely to hold GE, I think

(05-09-2024, 04:19 PM)victortan Wrote:  many people said, no wonder always see LW in the media, youtube and etc. saying he care about this and that, and he will do this and that..

and now i got 400$ i also dont know, all got money.

always use money to buy people. 

this guy his GE result is vy poor only 60%, i think good oppies cme to my yew tee can kick him out.

TBH.. i stay here 25 yrs already and i nvr see his face for even one time.

wah.............how to check if my elderly mom also got the 400 bucks or not ah ? Huh

(05-09-2024, 04:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  October is start of national exams. Unlikely to hold GE, I think

Yea, because those people got station at Polling station doing all those misc stuffs are Teachers and rest of the civil servants staffs from schools etc.

KNS they got EXTRA pay for so call " been assign " for it hor. IF you don't know. Like few hundred dollars or so JUST for that day one day of standing there guide people where to go , help elderly to polling station etc.

Cannot be.
October not school holiday. 
Still many things to follow.

(05-09-2024, 05:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea, because those people got station at Polling station doing all those misc stuffs are Teachers and rest of the civil servants staffs from schools etc.

KNS they got EXTRA pay for so call " been assign " for it hor. IF you don't know. Like few hundred dollars or so JUST for that day one day of standing there guide people where to go , help elderly to polling station etc.

Wah few hundreds just to be usher...not bad! Take money and don vote for them lah Big Grin

(05-09-2024, 06:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wah few hundreds just to be usher...not bad! Take money and don vote for them lah Big Grin

Good hor beside yearly mid and year end bonus and yearly increment always there. In fact they got other extra money also if you come out new idea then long service award also got money take.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

It doesn’t matter how many times he talk in media, it wil never change my heart.