Okay my passport being process by ICA finally...one question...

[Image: 20220410-162316.jpg]
got ppl walking. nice weather shd be ok

looks like he's carrying 2 bags of groceries heading back to sg

(10-04-2022, 11:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You not afraid Long Covid anymore ah? The journey to JB will encounter many Omicron infested passengers and travelers crowded in bus, malls and shops. You will be putting your months of self isolation to waste if you caught the Long bug....... Rolleyes

Sgbuffett's little brother cannot tahan already lah. Got long covid also must go.  Laughing

(10-04-2022, 05:07 PM)winbig Wrote:  Sgbuffett's little brother cannot tahan already lah. Got long covid also must go.  Laughing

This guy really full of shxt. Flip here flip there. Just last week still self isolate and now the virus suddenly disappeared and he going to jump into a high risk journey to JB....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Have a nice n safe journey  Wink

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Enjoy your hometown Muar Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 06:47 PM)5354 Wrote:  You stupid fcuk!

Scaling cheaper in Singapore

Because got CHAS subsidy

hahah . . . 

Jac Lau thinks that CHAS has no eligibility criteria?

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: woodland_to_johor]

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(10-04-2022, 05:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This guy really full of shxt. Flip here flip there. Just last week still self isolate and now the virus suddenly disappeared and he going to jump into a high risk journey to JB....... Big Grin

Isn't it the govt of Singapore that announced risk has declined and restrictions are reduced and traveled is allowed...as risk is lower now..

Based on you stupid logic because I isolate myself when cases are rising u have to isolate myself forever to be consistent?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-04-2022, 06:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Enjoy your hometown Muar Big Grin

you mean he misses muar not jb?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mIMzMRstRTE

☝️

(10-04-2022, 08:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you mean he misses muar not jb?

His hometown is in Muar.  Dunno why so many people know about it...

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 08:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  His hometown is in Muar.  Dunno why so many people know about it...

many muar ppl came here to study or work, later becum pr and settled here.

TS one road good walk 一 路 好 走  Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 08:28 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  [Image: woodland_to_johor]
So quiet

why not many ppl want to walk across? tried once before, quite easy
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(10-04-2022, 09:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why not many ppl want to walk across? tried once before, quite easy

Maybe scared rob by motorcyclists n push into the sea🤭

☝️

(10-04-2022, 09:18 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Maybe scared rob by motorcyclists n push into the sea🤭

or worse.... kena raped Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 09:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  or worse.... kena raped Big Grin

causeway will be jammed live RA😮

☝️

Must download and register with MySejahtera app ( TraceTogether alike), provide vaccination detail waiting for approval before going there.

I wait for the guinea pigs to test out first Big Grin

(10-04-2022, 10:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Must download and register with MySejahtera app ( TraceTogether alike), provide vaccination detail waiting for approval before going there.

[Image: 92133-C60-8-D90-402-C-9305-F7136808-A242.jpg]

(10-04-2022, 09:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  causeway will be jammed live RA😮

MySejahtera app is very confusing, a big hurdle for all Sporeans, no wonder Causeway remains empty 10 days after reopen.

we should be given 2 more yrs auto extension to passport without charge

can someone raise with ica

(10-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Talent Wrote:  we should be given 2 more yrs auto extension to passport without charge

can someone raise with ica

You should raise this issue with Lee HL!  Big Grin

Let me share my experience with MySejahtera registration.

I downloaded the app, filling all the personal details including name, IC, passport No and vaccination status, and uploaded vaccination Cert are from MOH in PDF format.

The app will ask you to provide Msia address, if dunt have, you can’t proceed further.

After submission you must wait for 5 working days for Msian authority to verify your detail and vaccination status.

After one week, my status is still ‘submitted’, my vaccination status is still ‘noit vaccinated’, and my nationally becomes ‘Malaysian’.

(10-04-2022, 10:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Let me share my experience with MySejahtera registration.

I downloaded the app, filling all the personal details including name, IC, passport No and vaccination status, and uploaded vaccination Cert are from MOH in PDF format.

The app will ask you to provide Msia address, if dunt have, you can’t proceed further.

After submission you must wait for 5 working days for Msian authority to verify your detail and vaccination status.

After one week, my status is still ‘submitted’, my vaccination status is still ‘noit vaccinated’, and my nationally becomes ‘Malaysian’.

Then I click COVID-19 vaccination icon, it asks me if I want to get vaccinated, which brand and which clinic in Malaysia I want to book for the vaccination. I selected No, then it starts asking me the reason for not getting vaccinated….holly crap! Huh I have already submitted my vaccination cert, why still asks such silly question?

(10-04-2022, 08:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Isn't it the govt of Singapore that announced risk has declined and restrictions are reduced and traveled is allowed...as risk is lower now..

Based on you stupid logic because I isolate myself when cases are rising u have to isolate myself forever to be consistent?

So now just for supporting your argument you listen to govt. Prior to this you were dead against govt opening up and even isolated yourself despite govt opening up HC and infection is much lesser like less than 1000 per day. So now you agree govt opening up and safe now with much higher infection rate like 4000 per day. Just admit your are a piece of shxt lah...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-04-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After a few glitches at the website finally submitted my application yesterday.

I saw some videos of people walking across causeway.
Is that possible now?

I have nightmares when it comes to waiting for bus. I think at one time they block the foot path.

I have to go to do some dental works and he'll my neighbor's buy medicine.

Don't waste time on bus, just walk faster lah!

(10-04-2022, 10:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Let me share my experience with MySejahtera registration.

Can you put hotel address? Thinking

(11-04-2022, 06:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can you put hotel address? Thinking
Put massage parlor address

Smile