Who do you believe? PS or RK

(19-12-2021, 09:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who cares what you think here?  This saga should show you what kind of people you had voted for, yet you still don't wake up.  Even if you want an oppo in Parliament, vote wisely.  I guess the word "wise" does not apply to you....

No wonder LKY said you buggers are daft!
I saw ET making an extremely daft assumption on Mr.Singh and  repeating it. Only daft will agreed with ET assumption.
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post
Devil 

(20-12-2021, 11:13 PM):clappingOyk Wrote:  It makes sense to say I want to attract a chiobu's attention.

Attract your attention?  Go look into the mirror and see the F face looking back.

Er... I have to agreed with you on this very powerful statement above.  Clapping

There must b something for them to hide...the truth, nothing but the truth but some clever fellas here can see thru' their heart n mind...daints or liars.

If nothing to hide, resign enmass lah no boss, balls or wat?

Sure ti get erected one ! Kah, kah

(21-12-2021, 08:09 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  There must b something for them to hide...the truth, nothing but the truth but some clever fellas here can see thru' their heart n mind...daints or liars.

If nothing to hide, resign enmass lah  no boss, balls or wat?

Sure ti get erected one ! Kah, kah

What talking you? Nothing to hide resign for what?

It is like asking VB to resign since he got nothing to hide regarding the TT fiasco. No balls?

What warped logic??

By right COP should be a third party which do not involve in politics than maybe we get the truth now things are too confusing

(20-12-2021, 11:41 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  I saw ET making an extremely daft assumption on Mr.Singh and  repeating it. Only daft will agreed with ET assumption.

Many things seem silly/ daft/ stupid/ moronic/ idiotic to those who are unenlightened. 

Try starting a thread on Christianity or Buddhism, and you will see fools going there to mock, laugh or scoff.  They are unenlightened, so it will go no where to try to explain anything to them..  

Therefore, I will let this pass, your comment, because you are not in ET's league.   Love

(19-12-2021, 06:34 PM)toothpick Wrote:  Honestly, this COP is a complete farce.

You have a political opposition to interrogate, judge and attempt to make a fair judgement?

If they are serious in a fair judgement all PAP MPs should not be part of the COP.

Hello ngar chim

The hearings are on YouTube for the whole wide world to watch.  Not even Donald Trump got so much world attention.  WP boleh!

And since they are on YouTube, they are not being "judged"...a word you wrongly used....by the COP.  They are being judged by the gallery of people who can decide if they should vote for them ever again.  Of course. this being a court of public opinion, and opinions are never always based on reason, they would still have support from their diehards like you, notwithstanding.

So, will you still vote for RK if she stands as an independent?  Will you still vote for Prata...I mean Pritam Singh?  Or will you vote for Dr Chee for a change?

Moron liars trying to change subject , divert attention

We r talking about this cop...n these morons talk about Vb ....apple n orange talk...will never end, talk argue till cows come home or dancing around the coconut tree.

101% must have lies to hide..otherwise why dare not resign n call for erection? Sure to win one wah
...pao chiak...
Want to get sympathy votes for being the underdog.

(21-12-2021, 02:10 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Moron liars trying to change subject , divert attention

We r talking about this cop...n these morons talk about Vb ....apple n orange talk...will never end, talk argue till cows come home or dancing around the coconut tree.

101% must have lies to hide..otherwise why dare not resign n call for erection? Sure to win one wah
...pao chiak...
Want to get sympathy votes for being the underdog.

After it was exposed that RK had lied about CHC leaders getting away with it (though we all know Kong Hee, Serina Wee zeh zeh etc were sent to jail), and about mosque lenders and rich Chinese, Pritam Singh did not withdraw her from the GE but took a gamble.  If WP lost, so be it.  If he withdrew RK, he would have lost but why not take a gamble, and as it turned out, WP won.

WP presented to the Sengkang voters RK, who lied, spoke about race (rich Chinese) and religion (CHC vs mosque leaders).  Yet, the oppies voted for her instead of rejecting her.

This is what SK wants.

Do another election?  1 + 2 = 3 and will always be 3, however many times you repeat it unless the voters wise up.  But if this forum is a microcosm of SK, I don't think the voters had wised up.  They could vote for a liar and someone who sow discord among the races and religions, what else would they not do?

Dat's why...i say, ceca gang liars will b re elected again cos Sk die die must have an opposition , dont care they r monkeys, donkeys, liars
if they honourably resign enmass to stop wasting time n money on cop, this is the right thing to do..

.N the majority citizens demand for an answer...telling lies or not ! U want yr kids, yr family , friends etc to b known as liars or not!
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(21-12-2021, 08:20 AM)RichDad Wrote:  What talking you? Nothing to hide resign for what?

It is like asking VB to resign since he got nothing to hide regarding the TT fiasco.  No balls?

What warped logic??

I concur with your statement......there is double standard here..... crying Angry

(21-12-2021, 03:35 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your statement......there is double standard here..... crying Angry

Yah double standards. These people cannot argue, talk shit and start calling people names. Don't stoop to their level.

Nothing to hide so must resign? If resign then it means he got something to hide liao. Simple logic.

Bottom line is ET really xia suay pappies because of his dirty tactics. But I don't say the same about Desmond Lee who was generally fair.

ET must have learned from his master Ah snake. Rolleyes

(21-12-2021, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  After it was exposed that RK had lied about CHC leaders getting away with it (though we all know Kong Hee, Serina Wee zeh zeh etc were sent to jail), and about mosque lenders and rich Chinese, Pritam Singh did not withdraw her from the GE but took a gamble.  If WP lost, so be it.  If he withdrew RK, he would have lost but why not take a gamble, and as it turned out, WP won.

WP presented to the Sengkang voters RK, who lied, spoke about race (rich Chinese) and religion (CHC vs mosque leaders).  Yet, the oppies voted for her instead of rejecting her.

This is what SK wants.

Do another election?  1 + 2 = 3 and will always be 3, however many times you repeat it unless the voters wise up.  But if this forum is a microcosm of SK, I don't think the voters had wised up.  They could vote for a liar and someone who sow discord among the races and religions, what else would they not do?

Majority voters in SK are wise already. Clear as day. If wise up some more, WP margin might be even higher.

If papayas play fair , maybe can improve margin a bit but too bad, there is COP and there is ET. PS must be quietly laughing. Big Grin

(21-12-2021, 04:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah double standards. These people cannot argue, talk shit and start calling people names.  Don't stoop to their level.

Nothing to hide so must resign? If resign  then it means he got something to hide liao. Simple logic.

Bottom line is ET really xia suay pappies because of his dirty tactics. But I don't say the same about Desmond Lee who was generally fair.

ET must have learned from his master Ah snake.  Rolleyes

Who is ah snake.......? Thinking

(21-12-2021, 05:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Who is ah snake.......? Thinking
Ah snake must be ah shame, if I am not wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(21-12-2021, 08:34 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Ah snake must be ah shame, if I am not wrong.

who is ah shame?
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

the pappy so many lies yet nothing happen to them.. no COP.. time to wake up.. looking at the high-handedness of how ET handle the COP, can see what their agenda is they should do the same to their party members.. This saga is putting a disadvantage to the ruling party like it or not.. no amount of damage control could savage the perception
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(21-12-2021, 05:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Majority voters in SK are wise already.  Clear as day. If wise up some more, WP margin might be even higher.

If papayas play fair , maybe can improve margin a bit but too bad, there is COP and there is ET.  PS must be quietly laughing. Big Grin

You have a strange concept of wisdom.  You call SK voters wise?  And if they wise up further, they would vote for two liars next time, I suppose?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(21-12-2021, 09:47 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  the pappy so many lies yet nothing happen to them.. no COP.. time to wake up.. looking at the high-handedness of how ET handle the COP, can see what their agenda is they should do the same to their party members.. This saga is putting a disadvantage to the ruling party like it or not.. no amount of damage control could savage the perception

What are the "so many lies"?

(21-12-2021, 03:32 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Dat's why...i say, ceca gang liars will b re elected again cos Sk die die must have an opposition , dont care they r monkeys, donkeys, liars
if they honourably resign enmass to stop wasting time n money on cop, this is the right thing to do..

.N the majority citizens demand for an answer...telling lies or not ! U want yr kids, yr family , friends etc to b known as liars or not!

Sylvia said she left it to Singh.  (Over to you, Singh)

Singh said he gave RK time to confess because all of a sudden, there is a "I was sexually assaulted in Australia when I was 18".  (Over to you RK).

So S & S would not resign.  It's RK who has to resign.  Confessing the lie was "it's your call, RK".  I suppose S&S consider it NOT their job to tell Parliament about the lie, and they consider it RK's job to confess.