Once I caught my domestic maid sneak..

..out of the house and came back from dunno where at 4am.

That time my late granny was still around...so I "interrogated" my maid named Dulan. 

Below was what transpired...

Me: Dulan ! Why did u sneak out...where did u go ???

Dulan: Kacak Tuan, i went to 711 ...

Me: Dulan ! 711 to do what ???

Dulan: Buy coffee for nenek ( My late granny then was 70 years old )

Me: I am going to tell 老佛爷 ( aka nickname for my granny , of cos I bluff Dulan that was the Chinese name for my granny).

Dulan: Please please Kacak Tuan ( aka me ), dun tell nenek....she will sack me !

Me: If u wanna stay here , u better tell nenek...It's your call, Dulan, you can't sneak out at night right ??

2 weeks later, I caught Dulan sneaked out again and the real reason is to meet her Bangla boyfriend.

Since her Bangla boyfriend used a condomn and I forced her to show me her pregnancy test stick every week, I never expose her and she worked for over 40 years in our family.

TRUE STORY. Of cos Dulan already went back Indonesia after my granny passed away.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(20-12-2021, 03:42 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  ..out of the house and came back from dunno where at 4am.

That time my late granny was still around...so I "interrogated" my maid named Dulan. 

Me: I am going to tell 老佛爷 ( aka nickname for my granny , of cos I bluff Dulan that was the Chinese name for my granny).

Dulan: Please please Kacak Tuan ( aka me ), dun tell nenek....she will sack me !

Me: If u wanna stay here , u better tell nenek...It's your call, Dulan, you can't sneak out at night right ??

2 weeks later, I caught Dulan sneaked out again and the real reason is to meet her Bangla boyfriend.

Since her Bangla boyfriend used a condomn and I forced her to show me her pregnancy test stick every week, I never expose her and she worked for over 40 years in our family.

TRUE STORY. Of cos Dulan already went back Indonesia after my granny passed away.

Ok. Got it Big Grin

I won't judge you.
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

Did u makan the maid? Big Grin

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

very clear and good analogy.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(20-12-2021, 03:42 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  ..out of the house and came back from dunno where at 4am.

What u said reminds me of foreveralone. Last time he eat his uncle's dulan. Why is your maid also called dulan? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(20-12-2021, 08:04 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Did u makan the maid? Big Grin

maid worker for 40 years.................sure makan what...............GILF mah............the ''G'' stands for Grandma........... Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(20-12-2021, 08:04 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Did u makan the maid? Big Grin

U want the real truth ?

I did not BUT I can tell u if Dulan was younger than me then OR she was a beauty. 

I WILL DEFINTELY Makan her as my kukubird still can MARI KITA.

Or the min I could have make her blow my kukubird.

WTF
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

yalor. especially when she came out from shower and wore scantily, how not to mary gitar?

even wang lihom or jacky chan aso cannot tahan
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

i suspect u sneak
not her
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

(20-12-2021, 01:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yalor. especially when she came out from shower and wore scantily, how not to mary gitar?

even wang lihom or jacky chan aso cannot tahan

Well said, bro.

(20-12-2021, 01:17 PM)Talent Wrote:  i suspect u sneak
not her

Nope there was no need for me to sneak, I can STILL bring any girl home that time to stay overnight.

I was a SINGLE HUMSOME GUY...even u I will also MAKAN.. my kukubird was agile and strong...Full of vitality.

Is that a really true story....if yes, it is very interesting... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-12-2021, 01:20 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Nope there was no need for me to sneak, I can STILL bring any girl home that time to stay overnight.

I was a SINGLE HUMSOME GUY...even u I will also MAKAN.. my kukubird was agile and strong...Full of vitality.

Surprised
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Makan maid is considered rape case in some countries whether consensus or not.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(20-12-2021, 02:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Makan maid is considered rape case in some countries whether consensus or not.

If the maid is over 21, and it give consent to the se.xual act, then it will not be considered as rape.....It is mutual consent between two adults, and they have not broken any laws..... Clapping Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post
Thumbs Up 

(20-12-2021, 02:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Makan maid is considered rape case in some countries whether consensus or not.

True.

Pregnancy kit not cheap leh. Iz not possible she showed you every week. If she was 20 when she worked your ah Ma, after 40 yrs she would be.....
Oso, I thot u hired Burmese maids later on to look after ur granny ?
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

天哥吃了
没。。。
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(20-12-2021, 04:44 PM)Talent Wrote:  天哥吃了
没。。。

小妹有礼了,还没。。。。小妹您呢?

(20-12-2021, 04:15 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Pregnancy kit not cheap leh. Iz not possible she showed you every week. If she was 20 when she worked your ah Ma, after 40 yrs she would be.....
Oso, I thot u hired Burmese maids later on to look after ur granny ?

Correct. The last one was a Myanmar maid...half way Dulan tire punture and resigned.

You are a very discerning guy, have a good analytical mind.

(20-12-2021, 05:27 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  小妹有礼了,还没。。。。小妹您呢?

说你吃鸡
没擦嘴
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(20-12-2021, 02:29 PM)debono Wrote:  If the maid is over 21, and it give consent to the se.xual act, then it will not be considered as rape.....It is mutual consent between two adults, and they have not broken any laws..... Clapping Laughing

You can try
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Then 天哥 is very laxed on her lor. After knowing she sneaked out still let her do this for years.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

nice story bro sky. Dulan took ownership and responsibility.
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post

She ought to know where she stands... rules have been made clear to her before beginning her work as a domestic helper... its her call when she knowingly cross the line

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post