One NS man said SG is not worth defending after ridout

I heard one NS man at the coffeeshop said, he will never defend SG if we are attacked after seeing the ridout saga

I tried to convince him to believe in SG system, but he left the coffeeshop before i can talk to him
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

Fight for the country, our home, NOT FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(03-07-2023, 02:41 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Fight for the country, our home, NOT FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

I respect you.

You talk logic with maturity

Not like that Malaysian Traitor.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-07-2023, 02:13 PM)TopSage Wrote:  I heard one NS man at the coffeeshop said, he will never defend SG if we are attacked after seeing the ridout saga
I tried to convince him to believe in SG system, but he left the coffeeshop before i can talk to him

I also once overheard "one NS man at the coffeeshop" that he will never defend SG because his M'sian parents with PR-cert wanted him to become SG citizen.

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

SG Army is " just for show ".

Those serve NS will know Tongue Serve and F OFF ...

come defending , are Those Regulars to be honest because they are full time soldier and been paid as Public servants thus obviously the front line is they go up to fight not the reservists.

Honestly speaking, IF One day SG got war . Is like Taiwan. USA will come so call aid SG and Aust too since we have various training with them and use their place.

Actually, less 50,000 men to defend Singapore is not a big deal

There are still 2 million Foreigners like Jac Lau

can carry a rifle in the front line to fight

and defend Singapore

(03-07-2023, 02:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking, IF One day SG got war .  Is like Taiwan.  USA will come so call aid SG and Aust too since we have various training with them and use their place.

Better be nice to them now. When you see them must bow and ask, how may I help you today, sir?

(03-07-2023, 02:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG Army is " just for show ". Those serve NS will know Tongue  Serve and F OFF ...

come defending , are Those Regulars to be honest because they are full time soldier and been paid as Public servants thus obviously the front line is they go up to fight not the reservists. Honestly speaking, IF One day SG got war .  Is like Taiwan.  USA will come so call aid SG and Aust too since we have various training with them and use their place.

I once overheard another "NS man at the coffeeshop" that he will never defend SG since SG Army is "just for show".
I said "Thank you" to him as his enlistment of 2 years already in his tiny way serve a simple deterrence against Bolehland gov from breaking the 1962 Water Agreement at 0.01sen per 1000 gallon. So unlike the domestic affair in China, SG is a sovereign state with legitimate reason to take military actions based on UN law of self defense against those who threaten SG

Big Grin

[Image: water-goh-chok-tong.jpg]

How I wish there’s war. Then I’ll see how many FT and CECA leave
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(03-07-2023, 03:25 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  How I wish there’s war. Then I’ll see how many FT and CECA leave

And how many ex army generals stay back

(03-07-2023, 03:25 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  How I wish there’s war. Then I’ll see how many FT and CECA leave

Oh! You will be surprised just how risk adverse such people are who fled from own countries and villages.

The irony is these foreigners do not enjoy same security and peace as SGreans since their own police and soldiers are corrupted and also REALLY "for show." ONLY.

Big Grin
What if our NS men are like them.... ?
[Image: 1739.gif]

(03-07-2023, 03:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Better be nice to them now. When you see them must bow and ask, how may I help you today, sir?

Smile Now you know why I provide Better service to my Uncle Ang mo clients than locals.

(03-07-2023, 02:13 PM)TopSage Wrote:  I heard one NS man at the coffeeshop said, he will never defend SG if we are attacked after seeing the ridout saga

Which coffeeshop? I wanna go there

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(03-07-2023, 03:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I once overheard another "NS man at the coffeeshop" that he will never defend SG since SG Army is "just for show".
I said "Thank you" to him as his enlistment of 2 years already in his tiny way serve a simple deterrence against Bolehland gov from breaking the 1962 Water Agreement at 0.01sen per 1000 gallon. So unlike the domestic affair in China, SG is a sovereign state with legitimate reason to take military actions based on UN law of self defense against those who threaten SG

Big Grin

[Image: water-goh-chok-tong.jpg]

Smile I wonder now SAF still train at that " rubber plantation at tekong or not "

I used to train there , the Sir even tell us " do you know why we train in this plantation? " because Malaysia have many.

Nevertheless why SG is pro on USA and China which is Correct because we are surrounded by Muslim countries.

Today's war is all about UAV. Missiles, AI and Sanctions. 
He can migrate before war begin.

(03-07-2023, 03:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I wonder now SAF still train at that " rubber plantation at tekong or not "

I used to train there , the Sir even tell us " do you know why we train in this plantation? " because Malaysia have many.

Nevertheless why SG is pro on USA and China which is Correct because we are surrounded by Muslim countries.

Training methods are the same since day 1.....just follow the small blue book

(03-07-2023, 03:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I wonder now SAF still train at that " rubber plantation at tekong or not " I used to train there , the Sir even tell us " do you know why we train in this plantation? " because Malaysia have many.  Nevertheless why SG is pro on USA and China which is Correct because we are surrounded by Muslim countries.

That explains why pple like you have a problematic attitude towards SG and its SAF -

IMO, there is Nothing wrong with being "surrounded by Muslim countries" since we are no Israel, no Palestinian issue, no go bombing other pple simply because you have F15/16 etc.   Instead, we turn our security crisis of chaotic 1960s into an asset and opportunity... Today Batam, Bintan and Johor have become SGreans' SGD-Friendly playgrounds...And the locals "welcome" us there.
Of course, all these won't have come hadn't we invested in the SAF based on simple wisdom - 居安思危

(03-07-2023, 03:43 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Today's war is all about UAV. Missiles, AI and Sanctions. 
He can migrate before war begin.

Maybe TS should have convince that "NS man" to migrate to Australia, UK,USA, Israel or maybe France. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(03-07-2023, 03:59 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Maybe TS should have convince that "NS man" to migrate to Australia, UK,USA, Israel or maybe France. Big Grin
Just be an immigration officer in My. 
Heard they can afford expensive cars, not one but many.

This NS man just got up on the wrong side of the bed

When one sacrifice your life you have to ask what js the purpose.

If you can't answer ...then why throw away your life

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

You go defend and kena killed in the frontline, then you death is not a good death because you did not die in your house according to OYK. Like that how ah? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I only know how to attack, don no how to defend...so I am out!

(03-07-2023, 04:24 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Just be an immigration officer in My. Heard they can afford expensive cars, not one but many.

Only in Malaysia... Big Grin

(03-07-2023, 05:15 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You go defend and kena killed in the frontline, then you death is not a good death because you did not die in your house according to OYK. Like that how ah? .... Big Grin
Any violent death is not a Good Death, even when you don't fight or defend yourself. Just ask those countless victims who were lined up at Changi beach during Sook Ching massacre.

(03-07-2023, 04:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When one sacrifice your life you have to ask what js the purpose. If you can't answer ...then why throw away your life
Your life is NOTHING in war times regardless you have a purpose or not. The only thing that matters are no. of rounds in your rifle and knowing how to use it effectively.
Refusing or not knowing how to use the weapons you were trained with is as good as throwing away your Life.

[Image: war-memorial-park-dedicated-to-civilians...A6GME7.jpg]

(03-07-2023, 05:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I only know how to attack, don no how to defend...so I am out!

Everyone knows SAF doctrine is never intended to be on the defensive by nature of our size.

Sg dont need nsmen to defend country
They need them to look after and babysit the FT
No FT no singapore today
IT THE TRUTH

(03-07-2023, 05:31 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Sg dont need nsmen to defend country. They need them to look after and babysit the FT. No FT no singapore today
IT THE TRUTH

The funniy thing about this well-worn argument is the FT are just bunch of economic creatures to ensure that SG is financially able to run a military to defend itself.
So, in a way you are right those FT are being "look after and babysit" so that we can milk their tax for SG economy defense.

Else why do we have S$1 vs 3.45 Ringgit and pple begging to come to SG for jobs ? The icing on the cake for these "babysitted" FTs is some have their offspring ending up as new recruits...for "supplement" our dismal birthrate Big Grin

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

What's so important if One NS man doesn't want to defend Singapore?

There will be millions willingly and happily died for Singapore

Calling useless Jac Lau from Malaysia

Did you serve 2 or 20 years NS to defend SG???