One of my American Client post this on FB

" How can people be so dumb as not to realize a NATIONAL SALES TAX replacing income tax would in fact place the heaviest burden proportionate to income on the poor and middle class much greater than even now and the least on the wealthy ? "

Why does you American client care so much about sg?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-01-2023, 04:56 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why does you American client care so much about sg?

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

(20-01-2023, 04:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " How can people be so dumb as not to realize a NATIONAL SALES TAX replacing income tax would in fact place the heaviest burden proportionate to income on the poor and middle class much greater than even now and the least on the wealthy ? "

People.know but they can't do anything about it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-01-2023, 07:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People.know but they can't do anything about it.

if germany knows it

hitler will be voted out and kick out of  Parliament
NAZI party will be dissolved before the war ends

No choice lor...Without GST on the poor, how to subsidize the low income tax for the rich?
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Yarmai! Upz you 1 for dis truism!