middle age jobless china men hide in the library..

(12-06-2024, 02:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  During pre-Covid days, it would be a stigma for young and middle-aged men to be seen in casual clothing out and about during office hours. Ever since WFH became so common, we see many people of working age casually dressed at malls, eateries and supermarkets on weekdays.

Overall 6 in 10 residents are Singaporeans.

But if you look at the economically active sector that excludes those over 50 (PG, MG, Gen X), it drops to 3 in 10.

As 4 in 10 are FTs and FWs, which is a bigger number than 3 in 10, this means that our workforce is a foreigner majority. 

You could be mistaking Malaysians for Singaporeans.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-06-2024, 04:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Overall 6 in 10 residents are Singaporeans.But if you look at the economically active sector that excludes those over 50 (PG, MG, Gen X), it drops to 3 in 10.As 4 in 10 are FTs and FWs, which is a bigger number than 3 in 10, this means that our workforce is a foreigner majority. You could be mistaking Malaysians for Singaporeans.

Many of the people I see cycling, at eateries or swimming near my home, in the gym and playing tennis at my condo are expats. These are my observations during the 2 days a week that I WFH.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-06-2024, 04:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Come lar. You dare jiu jib lai. Mai kong jiaowei. Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20220831-WA0012.jpg]

Come out then - name the place and time.  NOW!

You either show up as a creaky 80 year old and I laugh at your fugging face OR if you are not, then you expose yourself for being the fugging middle aged CECA fraud that you are.

Either way I WIN LOL.