Oyk: Gov has always planned for 'big surge' in COVID cases

(15-10-2021, 01:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you sure that Mainland Chinese sends aids to their fellow Chinese citizens in Singapore, and not all the people here...

This news not in New Paper ah? It's already posted everywhere. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

More cases means more people will die. Does he care????

(15-10-2021, 01:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How come you are always so ill-I formed?  Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-20211015-133805.jpg]

He only plp PAP lah. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

this piece of PAP s hit needs to STFU

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(15-10-2021, 01:38 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  This news not in New Paper ah? It's already posted everywhere. ...... Big Grin

I don't find it in The New Paper....leh.. Rolleyes

(15-10-2021, 01:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you sure that Mainland Chinese sends aids to their fellow Chinese citizens in Singapore, and not all the people here...

Shanmugam, Ong Ye Kung, Tan See Leng. . . Are all PRO CECA in Parliament.

I am sure they will say Foreign Interference and reject aid from China.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(15-10-2021, 12:37 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP has again proven themselves to be over- rated and over- paid.

Time to send them to China for a 20 SESSION Seminar and learn from China.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post the URL of the article, rather than the screenshot.

Let's all make it a point to do so, if we want to discuss things in a rational manner, it is important to quote the exact source of info or reference..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-10-2021, 03:25 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Shanmugam, Ong Ye Kung, Tan See Leng. . . Are all PRO CECA in Parliament.

Yes  they will all take the side of CECA, and not the plight of the Chinese workers here... crying

(15-10-2021, 03:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Please post the URL of the article, rather than the screenshot.

Let's all make it a point to do so, if we want to discuss things in a rational manner, it is important to quote the exact source of info or reference..

I am reply to Symmetry from another thread to here and the news attachment disappeared.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-MOM-investigat...-dormitory

This is the picture he provided is this one-

[Image: Aids-for-China-worker-in-Covid-Dorm-Oct-21.png]

urm . . . ( sulking)

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Well based on the information mentioned here it looks like the Chinese are helping those migrant workers. With your question I can’t answer that.

(15-10-2021, 04:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well based on the information mentioned here it looks like the Chinese are helping those migrant workers. With your question I can’t answer that.

Mainland  Chinese helping our local Chinese migrants to get our govt. to accede to their discontent......? crying

(15-10-2021, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Mainland  Chinese helping our local Chinese migrants to get our govt. to accede to their discontent......? crying

WTF r u sprouting now?

(15-10-2021, 03:25 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Shanmugam, Ong Ye Kung, Tan See Leng. . . Are all PRO CECA in Parliament.

they dare to offend CHINA?????

1000 plus from HPB going jobless next month as their contract end with closure of all Site Swab Testing. They are being offer low pay lousy job as work trial.

Shd b the opposite...oky shd plan for a big reduction in convict cases...where got move backwards one..must b forward cheong to ground zero! Then he will b our next PM auto.

(15-10-2021, 05:13 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Shd b the opposite...oky shd plan for a big reduction in convict cases...where got move backwards one..must b forward cheong to ground zero! Then he will b our next PM auto.

Your PAP needs to undergo 20 YEARS of Training like SAF Army General.

Waste of time and money.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(15-10-2021, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Mainland  Chinese helping our local Chinese migrants to get our govt. to accede to their discontent......? crying

How come you view is such that the Mainland Chinese’s helps is to allow the local migrants to get our government to agree to their discontent?

And not because of our government failing to help these migrants that resulted the Mainland Chinese having to help the migrants here instead? Just like to understand your rationale? 

Are you trying to imply that the Mainland Chinese is trying to psyche “discord” here?
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

He is not worry about more deaths.
He wants to see 4000 then only talk.

[Image: IMG-20211015-183846.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(15-10-2021, 05:30 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  How come you view is such that the Mainland Chinese’s helps is to allow the local migrants to get our government to agree to their discontent?

And not because of our government failing to help these migrants that resulted the Mainland Chinese having to help the migrants here instead? Just like to understand your rationale? 

Are you trying to imply that the Mainland Chinese is trying to psyche “discord” here?

He's trying to outsmart H4H stupidity. Be understanding. Can't u tell from all his stupid remarks all over the place?

I doubt he even know WTF He's talking 100% of the time.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

Priority of course own country first. US protect you first or India? What nonsense you talk. ceca talk?
 sgbuffet talk?

Jealous? You go take 3rd mrna shot la.
You you wait for taiwan huirui ? Take vaccine died more than than covid casue deaths?
english veg will give you . But you must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

planned for big surge I believe. But planned for big surge side effects?

(15-10-2021, 09:17 PM)cf9 Wrote:  planned for big surge I believe. But planned for big surge side effects?

Big surge in deaths?  crying
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(15-10-2021, 09:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Big surge in deaths?  crying

That will put our garment in bad light....... crying

(15-10-2021, 09:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Big surge in deaths?  crying

open, with high numbers so tourism will not improve. So depends purely for rich to make the trip out.
Since we depends largely on services sector which cannot improves.

So cannot afford to keep sponsor them to fly out and spend overseas. Result more retrenchment , even weaker local retail sector. But constant high numbers create human shortages, lesser birth rate. market shrink more and more. 

gov should immediately make public test for all small business. 3 weeks can weed out hand full.

(15-10-2021, 06:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  He's trying to outsmart H4H stupidity. Be understanding. Can't u tell from all his stupid remarks all over the place?

I doubt he even know WTF He's talking 100% of the time.

I am trying to be understanding thereby asking him to clear his points….better to hear him out than to assume. 

Because many here who being anti China or Chinese tend to use lots of or jumped into assumptions. Just my opinion.

(15-10-2021, 10:20 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I am trying to be understanding thereby asking him to clear his points….better to hear him out than to assume. 

Because many here who being anti China or Chinese tend to use lots of or jumped into assumptions. Just my opinion.

Try read more of his remarks and u will know.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(15-10-2021, 10:20 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I am trying to be understanding thereby asking him to clear his points….better to hear him out than to assume. 

I am of the understanding that Mainland China is donating the vaccines to Singapore or just to  the Chinese FWs....but if they donate via the Chinese embassy then it can be assumed that they are donating  just to the Chinese FWs....... Big Grin

(15-10-2021, 10:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I am of the understanding that Mainland China is donating the vaccines to Singapore or just to  the Chinese FWs....but if they donate via the Chinese embassy then it can be assumed that they are donating  just to the Chinese FWs....... Big Grin

Well based on the information given here, you can see that the Mainland Chinese are helping the migrant workers here with their living conditions as mentioned in post #99. So nothing about donating the vaccines and it’s a different matter altogether.

Having the country of origin of these migrants to land a hand in improving the living conditions in Singapore, that clearly show that our government has failed in their job. Do you not agree?

(15-10-2021, 10:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I am of the understanding that Mainland China is donating the vaccines to Singapore or just to  the Chinese FWs....but if they donate via the Chinese embassy then it can be assumed that they are donating  just to the Chinese FWs....... Big Grin
Same as all countries. If their countrymen need 10k dose, likely they will give 5k dose extra .  How much you want ?

japan donate you az, you want to take?   
US fly in China and take away allies masks directly. 
You concern?