PAP activists step up presence in opposition wards

PAP activists step up presence in opposition wards

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...tion-wards

must offer "bribe" like free abalone porridge, birds net hampers etc etc to gain PG/MG votes.

They wil needs even more activists if they lose more of their wards. That makes them works harder. But, unfortunately, they failed to realise their many blunders even till now.

Fixing the opposition will bring even more sympathy votes for them.

Imho fixing Pritam Singh at this juncture is a wrong move and will backfire badly as everybody can see it is a desperate attempt to compensate for Iswaran’s foibles Big Grin

Gerrymandering is another Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Erection coming liao also never see MIW come visit me leh.  Laughing

(06-04-2024, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  Erection coming liao also never see MIW come visit me leh.  Laughing

As if you will entertain them when they really look for you... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(06-04-2024, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Fixing the opposition will bring even more sympathy votes for them.

Imho fixing Pritam Singh at this juncture is a wrong move and will backfire badly as everybody can see it is a desperate attempt to compensate for Iswaran’s foibles Big Grin

Gerrymandering is another Smile

Only a weak Govt needs to resort to fixing opponents and poisoning the minds of people.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Looks like clean sweep coming

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-04-2024, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  Erection coming liao also never see MIW come visit me leh.  Laughing

By on GCT and LHL is 1-2 years after hand over.
but this time could be earlier. 
Still safer bet for PAP would be early next year, Jan or after CNY in Mar 

If voucher and job are plenty , maybe they will not need to visit you personally, 
sure win.

PSP Leong should go to opposition ward too...cheers!!
Fight!

(06-04-2024, 07:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  must offer "bribe" like free abalone porridge, birds net hampers etc etc to gain PG/MG votes.
Real ready.... Rotfl