PAP cannot assume that it will form the next government: Lawrence Wong

Now, everyone shd know why the dafts are so easily scammed in Sg.太容易相信人.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-11-2022, 11:46 PM)Choc Wrote:  Opposition is useless for Singaporeans and Singaporeans know it very well.

They are very good in stirring sai and very noisy in small setting like here.

When real works need to be done and decision needed to be made for the betterment of Singaporean, they will push it to PAP to do the job and say all sort of excuses.

The choice is very clear, Singaporean will continue trust PAP to be the government. Opposition is only here to kpkb.

If PAP failed and failed repeatedly to do their own job well, and we must keep quiet and accept it? 

You are a Foreigner but I am not. You enjoyed the benefits of robbing this country but Born- citizens are threatened by the Dominant Party. 

Like my friend said- PAP is good in Emotional Blackmail, while you are good with Emotional Dishreah.

Both are TRASH.

[Image: Emotional-Blackmail.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Not wrong for Lawrence to say that, it is important for PAP to stay humble and serve instead of taking for granted that they will rule with majority support.

I don't think a strong mandate works for PAP. We tested it out at the ge after lky passed on. We did give the PAP very strong mandate but did it really benefited the large majority of Singaporeans? When I saw budget statement with more Singaporeans on the handout in terms of gst rebates and whatnots, I don't see it as a well governed country. The true measure of a good govt is the actual lifting of lowest income level with minimal moderate inflationary pressure. This would mean quality of life can improve faster than cost of living.

But over the last couple of years, cost is rising so fast, the rich gets richer but the poor gets poorer so much so that more than a million Singaporeans are on the social handout.

Why is the govt not able to get these folks good jobs that they do not need any handouts? Why are FT coming in via EP, SP and WP for jobs that Singaporeans desire? I am sure we had educated and trained our people for those jobs. Else heads should roll in MTI and EDB, the economic agencies that plan the education of labour and secure the FDI for Singapore.

I will not go on on other aspects of governance. But a strong mandate led us nowhere. Instead, I think a 51 to 55% vote for PAP should be good enough. Enough to start the new govt term but enough humiliation for them to wake up and really know who they should be working for.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

What is his level of England?

Even the use of the word is farking wrong

It should be "presume" and not "assume"

Sinkiepoor is truly finished
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

they canassume lah

most people are very stupid
will vote pap until all their teeth drop

(06-11-2022, 04:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Am waiting for the day to come and materialise a great CHANGE. Vote all these bullies out.

Next GE make sure you put the cross X in the right box hor! Big Grin

(07-11-2022, 02:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Next GE make sure you put the cross X in the right box hor! Big Grin
What cross X? You dun submit void vote anymore ah?   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-11-2022, 02:38 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What cross X? You dun submit void vote anymore ah?   Big Grin

What void vote leh?  Thinking