PAP will win back opposition constituencies ‘sooner or later’: PM Lee

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ter-pm-lee
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Win back constituencies by making everything more unaffordable? They'll be lucky if they dun lose more.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

PM Lee is like a prince who loses touch with ordinary people.

if he does not know or ignore the real reasons of losing the opposition constituencies, how can PAP win them back ?

he is dreaming because he blames it on oppositions instead of blaming on poor PAP candidates or poor PAP policies.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

TKK

Rotfl

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

In gambling something you win and sometime you lose. This fuucker think he can win all the time lan cheow!
Same same like Oyk!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 5 users Like starbugstk's post

just diam diam la
kong wu kong bo you always no.1
你唔撚得你就要落台
[+] 4 users Like KILLjoy's post

(05-11-2023, 11:44 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  In gambling something you win and sometime you lose. This fuucker think he can win all the time lan cheow!

the funny thing is that we all know the reasons why PAP lost the opposition constituencies but PM Lee does not know the reasons.

he is hopelessly hopeless
[+] 5 users Like forum456's post

still dreaming ah
sooner or later he is going to sleep in a wooden box
[+] 4 users Like singaporean1964's post

I just want to.......

Wuhahahaha wuhahahaha wuhahahaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

with all the nation machineries under their control, no win back me more worry.

Not likely in the near future. His Lee family is already fragmented. Can’t even unite the family, want to unite the nation?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

(05-11-2023, 11:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Win back constituencies by making everything more unaffordable? They'll be lucky if they dun lose more.

If LHL will be standing as PM in GE2025, I will vote for PAP not otherwise

To be fair in red dot those in opp camp do in fact have to work extra hard yet in much higher risk of losing their seats in each erection as compare to those higher mortals. Basically the higher mortals only need to wear white to run their erection, but opp really do have to work extra hard to climb mountain of knifes and swim through sea of fire. and even so their chance of winning ish still less than 50% and their chance of losing existing seats ish always 50/50. Sad

That why those white one always so yayapapaya. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(05-11-2023, 11:47 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the funny thing is that we all know the reasons why PAP lost the opposition constituencies but PM Lee does not know the reasons.

Sinkies aren't getting any value for money for the $2.2 million annual salary that he is drawing.

(06-11-2023, 08:08 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  To be fair in red dot those in opp camp do in fact have to work extra hard yet in much higher risk of losing their seats in each erection as compare to those higher mortals. Basically the higher mortals only need to wear white to run their erection, but opp really do have to work extra hard to climb mountain of knifes and swim through sea of fire. and even so their chance of winning ish still less than 50% and their chance of losing existing seats ish always 50/50. That why those white one always so yayapapaya.  

The present crop of ruling party politicians are serving for the humongous wages on offer.  Once "money politics" entered the picture, there is no more service for the country, but self-service.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

This current system did not serve me nor my family fairly. I refused to take such proven risks to make life worse.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Cut their salaries to below $1 million and they will get my vote!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Not surprisingly, they wil lose even more. Whether is 4g, 5g or 6g, my choice is clear. Vote wisely for my better future generations.

Opposition will win back pap constituencies ‘sooner or later’: xxxx

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(06-11-2023, 09:52 AM)Fit Wrote:  Cut their salaries to below $1 million and they will get my vote!

You will be very lucky they dun increase their pay  Laughing

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Biggest headache is our housing. Next few LOCALs generations will not afford to buy over $1m hdb flats. Next headache is everything go up way before next year's gst. No ground for doing such a ridiculous increase yet govt kept mum of it. All are wondering why despite the braggard MAS chief containing the strong S$ yet our retail prices are MORE expensive than our neighbours. Another issue with too many foreigners here, we get more scammers around. Implement QR code, go digital, tap and pay etc have caused many citizens to lose their savings. There is no safe guards when want to fully digitalize the whole country.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

Last week dreamt this news liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

When I watched Ong Lai supporters at Taman Jurong,
Its PAP all the way.
So much was said about Tan KL. Some said he was another option.
Even Tan Cheong Bock, Tan JS showed face.
Result?
Tan KL a happy man, walks his dog, exploring our public transport system and a free man from political burdens.

(05-11-2023, 11:47 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the funny thing is that we all know the reasons why PAP lost the opposition constituencies but PM Lee does not know the reasons.

if the mindset is fixed n dont change
nothing will change
to remain intact to hope for a change is idiotic as einstein had said

(06-11-2023, 09:52 AM)Fit Wrote:  Cut their salaries to below $1 million and they will get my vote!

pap wil get back 70% votes if what u said materalised

I’m dead sure it will

https://www.tiktok.com/@tansk999/video/7...ideo_embed&referer_video_id=7291111003264191746&type=video&referer_url=s9e.github.io/&refer=embed&embed_source=121355059,121331973,120811592,120810756;null;embed_pause_share
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

LKY time also can’t do it, don’t say now. Rotfl

一代不如一代。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(05-11-2023, 11:02 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ter-pm-lee

Sure win liao lah! Big Grin

(07-11-2023, 03:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sure win liao lah! Big Grin

Spare tyre PM can lead? Thinking
You so Kian to lead a purposeful of life.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-11-2023, 03:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Spare tyre PM can lead? Thinking
You so Kian to lead a purposeful of life.

Lee dynasty walking into history liao lah! Big Grin Wong dynasty soon liao lah! Support PAP lah!