PM Anwar: Indian community leaders not to be swayed by racist remarks by extremists

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...sts/113616

Oh no !  It is Dr M's mouth again... Big Grin

Quote:"...While he did not get into specifics, Anwar was likely referring to former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s comments on the Indian community in the country.In a recent interview with Thanthi TV, a Tamil news channel based in Chennai, India, Mahathir reportedly said ethnic Indians were not “completely loyal to Malaysia”

Now the Malaysian understand how we felt for decades with his nonsense speeches..🤣

We know M'sians posters in SGtalk avoid this topic for good reason - it is like their boring daily diet  Big Grin

Anwar should detain the mad dog and charge him for racists.

(21-01-2024, 09:16 PM)Manthink Wrote:  We know M'sians posters in SGtalk avoid this topic for good reason - it is like their boring daily diet  Big Grin

They also avoid topic on makan suap in their country. Shameful or not dunno but me quite sure it is almost daily affair in their country just whether you kena or not.

They now suan our dragon decoration vs theirs as theirs Almighty instead. Hot topic.

(21-01-2024, 09:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  They also avoid topic on makan suap in their country. Shameful or not dunno but me quite sure it is almost daily affair in their country just whether you kena or not.They now suan our dragon decoration vs theirs as theirs Almighty instead. Hot topic.

well, one need to understand for some pple, pant up anguish and hate needs to be released once in a while...

the bad news is this pple  cannot vent that  publicly like Dr M does all so frequently...

So SGtalk serve a good venting port for those M'sians posters loh. Big Grin

(21-01-2024, 12:44 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Oh no !  It is Dr M's mouth again... Big Grin

Now you shd know why he still alive. Rotfl

(22-01-2024, 08:23 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now you shd know why he still alive. Rotfl

I starting to feel ONLY reason Dr M is still alive is like a curse placed on Bolehland...I am sure M'sians in SGtalk would agree. Big Grin

Anwar got no clues about what he is about to face soon.. 
All the best him...Good luck!