PM Lee:S'pore must try to avoid having the Govt be the sole solution to all problems

here no longer a nation
she is a pte ltd

so do you still like love this pte ltd and protect her with your life?

definitely not for me

SG PTE LTD is now a money making machine for the men in white

the country used to be called Singapore already long gone since 2004
[+] 3 users Like KILLjoy's post

Ridiculous that our boys do NS to protect foreigners who take our boys' jobs and careers.
[+] 4 users Like A2Z's post

(12-11-2023, 02:55 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Ridiculous that our boys do NS to protect foreigners who take our boys' jobs and careers.

Professor Krishore was sacked after saying small state must act like small state
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"For govt to avoid be sole solutions provider, followings shld be independent.

- PA and community centres
- CPIB
- HDB, LTA, and PUB etc.
- CPF
- a lot more"

These various departments will provide solutions, not the Govt..

Simple as that

Same thing as

On one hand, We donated 2 fire engines and 9 ambulances to Ukraine

On other hand, we buy cheap Russian diesel

(10-11-2023, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want a perfect once and for all solution, pray. Is that too hard for you to do?  Rolleyes

If pray works, then why am I paying salaries of millions to ministers? Might as well donate to God, Buddha, Allah or other mighty ones of your religion.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(13-11-2023, 08:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If pray works, then why am I paying salaries of millions to ministers? Might as well donate to God, Buddha, Allah or other mighty ones of your religion.

This is Sgtalk owned by a troll who happened to know how to design a forum. But it does not mean that you can come here to talk BIG.

You AliCatsfur are paying millions? You think you are Robert the sugar king employing GY meh?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-11-2023, 10:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This is Sgtalk owned by a troll who happened to know how to design a forum. But it does not mean that you can come here to talk BIG.

You AliCatsfur are paying millions? You think you are Robert the sugar king employing GY meh?  Rolleyes

Avoiding my point again. You are the one to say best solution is to pray, I just add on to your point. Look like yr past 80 yrs live in vain. Level of logic so lousy

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(15-11-2023, 07:30 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Avoiding my point again. You are the one to say best solution is to pray, I just add on to your point. Look like yr past 80 yrs live in vain. Level of logic so lousy

Well, if you want me to be direct with you, then it's gonna hurt.  It's a slap in your face if I tell you like it is.

When you pray to God and tell Him you want this, that, and the other, you are treating Him as your Alibaba slave when you expect Him to do as you said.

God!  I don't want LHL!  I want Lim Tean to be my PM!
And so it happens as per you order?

God! I don't care! I want RK back in Parliament!
And God will work a miracle in everybody's mind to think that lape stories are good for parliament and public consumption, fake as they might be?

God! Find me a person who will work as a mini$ter for $1 a year!
And tomorrow, 100 such people join the Workers' Party?  My foot man. Workers' Party will work for free?

What ministers are paid, what Pritam is paid is not correlated to prayer.  Because God's Ways are NOT our ways.  We may not understand it but it is not necessary for us to understand all that we are not created to understand.  We only have five senses and an intelligence level that's that.  We were not given more than five senses...a sixth, seventh, eighth, nth sense to perceive beyond what we are able to, and an IQ of 500, 1000, 10000, n0000 to understand more.  So do not force it.  Just pray and leave it to God, and most importantly, believe that All things work for good, to them that love God.

Do not use your carnal mind to understand any of these. Big Grin

[Image: n0QioXq.jpg] Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(15-11-2023, 08:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, if you want me to be direct with you, then it's gonna hurt.  It's a slap in your face if I tell you like it is.

When you pray to God and tell Him you want this, that, and the other, you are treating Him as your Alibaba slave when you expect Him to do as you said.

God!  I don't want LHL!  I want Lim Tean to be my PM!
And so it happens as per you order?

God! I don't care! I want RK back in Parliament!
And God will work a miracle in everybody's mind to think that lape stories are good for parliament and public consumption, fake as they might be?

God! Find me a person who will work as a mini$ter for $1 a year!
And tomorrow, 100 such people join the Workers' Party?  My foot man.  Workers' Party will work for free?

What ministers are paid, what Pritam is paid is not correlated to prayer.  Because God's Ways are NOT our ways.  We may not understand it but it is not necessary for us to understand all that we are not created to understand.  We only have five senses and an intelligence level that's that.  We were not given more than five senses...a sixth, seventh, eighth, nth sense to perceive beyond what we are able to, and an IQ of 500, 1000, 10000, n0000 to understand more.  So do not force it.  Just pray and leave it to God, and most importantly, believe that All things work for good, to them that love God.

Do not use your carnal mind to understand any of these. Big Grin

Wait.. u suggested pray to god, I didn't. So use yr carnal mind to think harder what you have written previously. Laughing

Maybe he's indicating PAP needs more MPs and supporters..

(16-11-2023, 12:26 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wait.. u suggested pray to god, I didn't. So use yr carnal mind to think harder what you have written previously. Laughing

I have written what I should. The rest is up to you.  Rolleyes

(16-11-2023, 07:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  

Knnbccb why you quarrel with people everyday? Knnbccb!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(12-11-2023, 12:49 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  here no longer a nation
she is a pte ltd

so do you still like love this pte ltd and protect her with your life?

definitely not for me

SG PTE LTD is now a money making machine for the men in white

the country used to be called Singapore already long gone since 2004
aiya i heard this is SINGAPORE INC pap does not run spore like a company but like a company
more than 25 yrs ago fron my company accountant
PROFIT is the first thing they consider  not balancing the budget

(13-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Professor Krishore was sacked after saying small state must act like small state

if lky were around will he also be sacked ?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XaXb85DaTNo

Then your carnal mind to think harder and harder

Rolleyes
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(16-11-2023, 07:28 PM)talky Wrote:  aiya i heard this is SINGAPORE INC pap does not run spore like a company but like a company
more than 25 yrs ago fron my company accountant
PROFIT is the first thing they consider  not balancing the budget

thats why to live in here
you cannot give
but just take

graciousness... happy wellbeing...
not available here anymore

just forsake this sinking sampan for good