PM Lee hopes marriages & births in S'pore come "roaring back" in .

🐅 PM Lee hopes marriages & births in S'pore come "roaring back" in the auspicious year of the Tiger.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3s5MhLd

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

Hope is not good enough
Sperms and eggs are now spiked.
Even blood transfusions problematic.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Sadly, nothing else to say..

Filling up news columns
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Hope is for the Hopeless ppl.
How come no substantial plan to make it work? Thinking
Year of Tiger is normally a bad year for more babies especially for the Chinese.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Nobody wants tiger girls. My cousin now still remain spinster Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(31-01-2022, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nobody wants tiger girls.  My cousin now still remain spinster Big Grin

Last time, my old neighbours also got 2 spinster daughters. They were actually not bad looking at their age. I dare not asked how come never look for boyfriend? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-01-2022, 06:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Last time, my old neighbours also got 2 spinster daughters. They were actually not bad looking at their age. I dare not asked how come never look for boyfriend? Thinking

Why you never tackle them?  Can have 3P Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-01-2022, 06:59 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why you never tackle them?  Can have 3P Big Grin

I am a gentleman hor. Rotfl
现在的女子不像从前的女子,很多已经被西化了。
不知道女人的天职是什么?

More local births but less jobs for mid- career.

PAP's logic does not add -up.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(31-01-2022, 06:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Last time, my old neighbours also got 2 spinster daughters. They were actually not bad looking at their age. I dare not asked how come never look for boyfriend? Thinking

Must be those self entitled and demand boyfriend die die must have atas car and $8k salary per month type

No point having children if in their 40s they kenna out of jobs being replaced by foreign talents due to change in industry concepts no safety nets etc. Dream on PM.
[+] 2 users Like A2Z's post

(31-01-2022, 07:23 AM)A2Z Wrote:  No point having children if in their 40s they kenna out of jobs being replaced by foreign talents due to change in industry concepts no safety nets etc. Dream on PM.

YEP.

PAP's words and actions CONTRADICT.

How to trust what they say?

Unless they can ensue that EP has levies to reduce 80k FTs this year.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(31-01-2022, 07:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Must be those self entitled and demand boyfriend die die must have atas car and $8k salary per month type

Once a society success is base of $$$, this is the strong signal the society has already start roting… Rotfl
There is an old saying.
$$$ can’t buy happiness.

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(31-01-2022, 07:03 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I am a gentleman hor. Rotfl
现在的女子不像从前的女子,很多已经被西化了。
不知道女人的天职是什么?

Laughing

Need more taxpayers

We need more than hope.
What has been done to improve situation?
Even if tiger yr have many kids ...after that?

We need long term initiatives that work.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-01-2022, 06:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Hope is for the Hopeless ppl.
How come no substantial plan to make it work? Thinking
Year of Tiger is normally a bad year for more babies especially for the Chinese.

(31-01-2022, 07:05 AM)Ola Wrote:  More local births but less jobs for mid- career.

PAP's logic does not add -up.

(31-01-2022, 07:27 AM)Ola Wrote:   YEP.

PAP's words and actions CONTRADICT.

How to trust what they say?

Unless they can ensue that EP has levies to reduce 80k FTs this year.

(31-01-2022, 07:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We need more than hope.
What has been done to improve situation?
Even if tiger yr have many kids ...after that?

We need long term initiatives that work.
We are in a sad state of affairs, where many are replaced with FTs in their 40s...and the kids in school are highly stressed.  Therefore many couples dare not have children.  They are afraid to lose their jobs mid-way, and their children may not be able to do well in school.........
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(31-01-2022, 08:07 AM)debono Wrote:  We are in a sad of affairs, where many are replaced with FTs in their 40s...and the kids in school are highly stressed.  Therefore many couples dare not have children.  They are afraid to lose their jobs mid-way, and their children may not be able to do well in school.........

If those in their 40s got displaced, it's caused by those in their 50s and 60s. They did not groom local talents.

Ask his son to set the example first lah.

tomorrow will be a better day

(31-01-2022, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nobody wants tiger girls.  My cousin now still remain spinster Big Grin

It is all about superstitions, cos the Chinese believed that a "tiger girl/woman", will 'eat' her husband.  One way to get around it is to marry a man much older than herself, to circumvent the superstition..........

try asking people to gives birth, so can contribute more gst collected. not easy mr lee, you think birth so easy ah, not everyone so lucky like you with golden spoon and good occupation awaits them. we are prudent. we not stupid.

I also want many kids to play with and let others to pay and take care for me.

🐯🐯生'危' Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(31-01-2022, 04:04 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  🐅 PM Lee hopes marriages & births in S'pore come "roaring back" in the auspicious year of the Tiger.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3s5MhLd

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

Than his own son and daughter no action or declaration ?....why

(31-01-2022, 08:07 AM)debono Wrote:  We are in a sad of affairs, where many are replaced with FTs in their 40s...and the kids in school are highly stressed.  Therefore many couples dare not have children.  They are afraid to lose their jobs mid-way, and their children may not be able to do well in school.........

well said.
if you were our PM, then Singapore got hope !

Banks so unsafe. How to dare trust SG now.

Did the stupid PAP plan for this holistically 10 years ago?

Since they keep giving away our jobs to FTs, then set aside 25% GST or set EP work levies.

This pool of money can encourage parents to have children when they are jobless.

At least those below 21 years of legal age are given $300 per mth when parents are jobless.

By the time the children finish schooling they find themselves competing with cheap long hours foreign workers. By the time they are in their 40s, these pmets kenna rethrench due to high salaries they become grab drivers, food delivery riders (if such silicone valley concept biz is still around). PM is only using mouth only.

(31-01-2022, 09:29 AM)forum456 Wrote:  well said.
if you were our PM, then Singapore got hope !

Bro., thank you for your compliment.....