PM Lee says SG making progress on COVID front, but netizens express frustration

”So far it has taken us a while, it has been very wearing on our people because each time we think we have arrived, something new turns up and you have to carry on a little bit longer.

BUT WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS AND I THINK WE HAVE CONFIDENCE WE WILL GET THERE.”

https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-says-sg...ustration/

Since we copy from India their "Let it be" approach, why does it still take PAP 4 mths to learn from them?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-11-2021, 10:44 AM)Ola Wrote:  Since we copy from India their "Let it be" approach, why does it still take PAP 4 mths to learn from them?

There is always a 'time lag' in introducing their policies..... Laughing

wasted few minute of my time reading this news.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(02-11-2021, 10:54 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  wasted few minute of my time reading this news.
Rotfl

(02-11-2021, 10:54 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  wasted few minute of my time reading this news.
You should have read the comments by netizens somewhere near the end of the article ..

Here's a sample:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-11-01-at-10-17-17-AM.png]

(02-11-2021, 12:29 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  You should have read the comments by netizens somewhere near the end of the article ..

Here's a sample:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-11-01-at-10-17-17-AM.png]

I have read the sample, and liked it. This should be relayed to PM Lee soonest possible so that he can take remedial actions and pacify the ground...

Where is Chuge Liang? this art of war is a losing battle against an invisible enemy. Retreat, regroup and attack again. To continue in the same way without any adjustment is tantamount to sending our elderlies to their grave faster. Also nurses are just over tired not renewing their contracts when term is up.

LEE SIAN LONG IS PLAYING last man standing game or the squid game

(02-11-2021, 02:10 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Where is Chuge Liang? this art of war is a losing battle against an invisible enemy. Retreat, regroup and attack again. To continue in the same way without any adjustment is tantamount to sending our elderlies to their grave faster. Also nurses are just over tired not renewing their contracts when term is up.

Doctors and nurses are humans and not robots, they need to eat and rest in performing their duties. If they are overworked, they may make some terrible mistake and that could prove to be dangerous...When these medical workers are overworked, they will tend to want to return to their homeland, lest they fall ill themselves.... crying

He's jappy happy but most of the citizens including the ah peks, ah sohs r unhappy with their performance so far,, n after spending billions on angmo vacs, outcome unsatusfactory not worth the money spent.

Soon another website will not get the license and then disappear for good...

the original plan was to get 80% people vaccinated so that we can open up, however thing gets worse after we achieved 82% vaccination target, daily infection cases jumped 20 times. This is not something new popping up, what happened in Israel a few months ago showed us already, what is happening here now is just repeating what happened in Israel. Since we had warning from Israel 2-3 months earlier, what had we done to prevent it from happening here?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(02-11-2021, 08:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  the original plan was to get 80% people vaccinated so that we can open up, however thing gets worse after we achieved 82% vaccination target, daily infection cases jumped 20 times. This is not something new popping up, what happened in Israel a few months ago showed us already, what is happening here now is just repeating what happened in Israel. Since we had warning from Israel 2-3 months earlier, what had we done to prevent it from happening here?

They saw a hole and still make us jump into it.

Must be lots of gold hidden there.

Win the World but lost your Soul.