Covid patients taken good care of?

Halimah said we have a good system in place. Real or not?

https://www.facebook.com/goh.gilbert/pos...7826198975

Quote:Hi Gilbert
I just want to share my feelings.
Second hand info -
My friend's sister-in-law passed away from Covid. She's below 50, tested positive and have underlying health problem.
She went to A&E got checked up and was sent home.
She deteriorated further and was sent to A&E again, but was sent home - she went critical and passed on. Rest In Peace.
Tonight I sent my daughter to A&E for shortness of breath. She lost more than 8kg in 2 weeks and she is very very weak.
She has asthma and unvaccinated...she was sent home with panadol.
To me I see this as a denial of basic healthcare for citizens. I have been doing Covid healthcare services for 2 years and if they could provide healthcare facility during the spike why are they turning away patients now?
Infection rates are higher than ever and mortality rates are averaging 10 per day.
What changes?
It looks as if the government does not care for us!
Ariel
Latest update on daughter:-
Went to another hospital - Tan Tock Seng Hospital this morning but I go by ambulance as I get permission from my company and Covid management, that's why they accepted her if not they won't accept.
Her blood test just came back and it shows abnormalities and her lung was infected quite badly.
My point is if they keep telling people no medical attention is needed and only home recovery - without a full checkup and blood work they won't know what's the underlying problem is and assume home recovery is fine.
I hope you understand my ranting sir - btw she's 20.