Those civil servant been arrow to help at polling station actually not bad.

got money again roughly 200+ ONWARDS ... depend which role , position you handle at the Polling station.

Next also got Off in lieu. Also can add in yearly apparisal blah blah you do " voluteer " at Polling station etc. cross finger can promote

Bad is depend you assign to Early or later team.

As have to set up the stuffs , test etc before 8am.

Those standing one hardly can sit as need to stand till shift end .

once 8pm close shop pass the baton to next team etc

How come FA is so clear about the role of the civil servant?  Thinking

(03-09-2023, 06:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come FA is so clear about the role of the civil servant?  Thinking

i got one relative work as Teacher, he been arrow thus I know.
Another relative work in tech inside Uni also been arrow.

(03-09-2023, 06:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  i got one relative work as Teacher, he been arrow thus I know.
Another relative work in tech inside Uni also been arrow.

Dun bluff lah. You're a civil servant right.

(03-09-2023, 07:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun bluff lah. You're a civil servant right.

used too but now no more. I never been arrow before during my times as civil servant.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693736369' Wrote:  1693736369[/url]']
got money again roughly 200+ ONWARDS ... depend which role , position you handle at the Polling station.

Next also got Off in lieu. Also can add in yearly apparisal blah blah you do " voluteer " at Polling station etc. cross finger can promote

Got APO, PO, ARO etc.  will roughly correspond to your designation in your chenghu life lah.

I think you are civil serpent Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-09-2023, 07:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Got APO, PO, ARO etc.  will roughly correspond to your designation in your chenghu life lah.

I think you are civil serpent Big Grin

no more Smile I think there is another SG Talker here also ex civil servant like me too.

Why I quit is " if " stay long inside will get brain rotten cannot think partly the daily work is can switch off your brain to work.

Next I don't like the managment how it handle things etc Not happy so quit. Till now I don't feel regret in fact happy.

But not happy is civil servants still " JLB culture " easy money , bonus Smile Now I can say that because I not civil servant anymore.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693740420' Wrote:  1693740420[/url]']

no more Smile I think there is another SG Talker here also ex civil servant like me too.

Why I quit is " if " stay long inside will get brain rotten cannot think partly the daily work is can switch off your brain to work.

Next I don't like the managment how it handle things etc Not happy so quit. Till now I don't feel regret in fact happy.

But not happy is civil servants still " JLB culture " easy money , bonus Smile Now I can say that because I not civil servant anymore.

Warrau eh you give up iron rice bowl Big Grin

As long as you don’t beat your boss up or piak his wife, your job is stable till you retire Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Ya la.
Please don't anyhow scold Singaporean.

(03-09-2023, 07:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Warrau eh you give up iron rice bowl Big Grin

As long as you don’t beat your boss up or piak his wife, your job is stable till you retire Smile

Smile Got a lot uncles and aunties inside already 60s , bo chap , kpkb , got condem from management aka means they forever cannot promote also Happy inside. During my times. I observe them. Partly due to their age, and wages they take is SERIOUSLY A LOT than those 60s work in Private " if " your job still safe. Next " pass time " everyday at canteen chit chat talk about stocks, where to holiday this year etc.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693740688' Wrote:  1693740688[/url]']

Smile Got a lot uncles and aunties inside already 60s , bo chap , kpkb , got condem from management aka means they forever cannot promote also Happy inside. During my times. I observe them. Partly due to their age, and wages they take is SERIOUSLY A LOT than those 60s work in Private " if " your job still safe. Next " pass time " everyday at canteen chit chat talk about stocks, where to holiday this year etc.

That’s why chenghu smart.  As long as they treat civil servants well they will all continue to vote the ruling party.  

Pruss the money doesn’t  come from them.  Comes from taxpayers’ monies Laughing

They take turn to go for lunch and dinner ....Also toilet break....only one toilet share...

Most civil servants are brain-dead. They acquire no skills to go to the private sector. If young better dun join.

(03-09-2023, 07:35 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  They take turn to go for lunch and dinner ....Also toilet break....only one toilet share...

(03-09-2023, 07:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Most civil servants are brain-dead. They acquire no skills to go to the private sector. If young better dun join.

Actually You spot on. I regret I join young. Should go Private first than around 30s go Civil service and ROT Till 60+ now 70

but lucky My Uncle tell me work for him since I not happy work inside . Smile

(03-09-2023, 07:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Most civil servants are brain-dead. They acquire no skills to go to the private sector. If young better dun join.

Civil servant need to have certificates lah.  Not suka suka  can join one...

(03-09-2023, 07:42 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Civil servant need to have certificates lah.  Not suka suka  can join one...

I'm talking about brain-dead in the job, nothing to do with joining.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693736369' Wrote:  1693736369[/url]']

Per day paid stil very good. My nephew helps out paid $300. But, needs to be there by 6.30 am to set up and knocks off at 8.30pm.