PM Wong’s non-commitment to GE timing raises questions about his integrity

PM Wong’s non-commitment to GE timing raises questions about his integrity and leadership

Opinion: Possible reasons behind why Prime Minister Lawrence Wong cannot provide the election dates ought to be troubling for Singaporeans.

Read more at https://tinyurl.com/GEtimingbyPMwong

the current term of elected mp has not end. in control can always declare election time at the best timing to them,
the talk talk on gutzy.asia is noise to attract eyeballs. troll

I was about to read th article until I saw the writer's name... Not that I'm stereotyping but seriously any so call opposition voice should aim at more concrete stuff than character plays...

A lot of countries including Singapore are in fact in a recession at best case and in the worst case stagflation... The inflationary spiral is getting out of hand with no real wealth growth for the masses. This is a setup for depression to follow if stagflation is indeed the case.

The rich are trying to gain as much and converting to cash for the big one. All bankers and analysts are drumming narrative that there will not be a downturn. When everyone is heading towards one direction, it is not a bad thing to take chips off the table...

(13-06-2024, 09:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  PM Wong’s non-commitment to GE timing raises questions about his integrity and leadership

Opinion: Possible reasons behind why Prime Minister Lawrence Wong cannot provide the election dates ought to be troubling for Singaporeans.

Read more at https://tinyurl.com/GEtimingbyPMwong

Ah Xu, the GE expiring date is next year.
Why must the current PM give you a confirmation date?...🤭

Can the Opposition parties confirm their contestants candidate particular now, and area of interest? 
To show their integrity to Singaporean? 
Why don't the Opposition candidates start working in all constituents now, walk about to meet Singaporean?

Why must Opposition wait until confirm date of GE to start plying for votes?...🤣🤣🤣
What integrity is that?🤔 
I never see any Opposition members distributing flyers or going around HDB towns. Waiting for GE? Then coming out asking for votes? 

Haiz...talking about integrity.
Mai Seow la, politics is never so straightforward. 
Prit will tell you to take it into the grave..Cheers!!🤣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(14-06-2024, 09:17 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Ah Xu, the GE expiring date is next year.

Can the Opposition parties confirm their contestants candidate particular now, and area of interest? 
Why don't the Opposition candidates start working in all constituents now, walk about to meet Singaporean?

Why must Opposition wait until confirm date of GE to start plying for votes?...🤣🤣🤣
What integrity is that?🤔 
I never see any Opposition members distributing flyers or going around HDB towns. Waiting for GE? Then coming out asking for votes? 

That's a good one man.  You turned the table on Big Groin.   Rotfl

Having nothing bad to crucify PM Wong with, the oppies are desperate lorh.  Even not announcing when GE would be held...a clutching at straws....is a good reason to vote him out!   Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(14-06-2024, 09:00 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I was about to read th article until I saw the writer's name... Not that I'm stereotyping but seriously any so call opposition voice should aim at more concrete stuff than character plays...

A lot of countries including Singapore are in fact in a recession at best case and in the worst case stagflation... The inflationary spiral is getting out of hand with no real wealth growth for the masses. This is a setup for depression to follow if stagflation is indeed the case.

The rich are trying to gain as much and converting to cash for the big one. All bankers and analysts are drumming narrative that there will not be a downturn. When everyone is heading towards one direction, it is not a bad thing to take chips off the table...

Do you think WP, PSP and the Alliance Part will say what you said?  If some of the voters are ignorant and think that our current situation of high inflation, of companies not even breaking even and closing down or retrenching staff, is caused by PAP, the oppo will not tell them that this wasn't so.  They'd just keep quiet.

Those from among the 39% who know and agree with you will also not educate those who don't know.  Instead, they will add oil and fuel...if possible, to deceive even the PAP supporters to think that it is PAP's fault that bak chor mee price went up from $3 to $4.50.  It has nothing to do with Putin or HAMAS or the human bear....it's PM Lee's fault, and PM Wong isn't going to reverse this.  The only way for jobs to be created, CECA to be kicked out and bak chor mee to return to $3  is to vote for Pritam Singh. Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-06-2024, 09:17 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Ah Xu, the GE expiring date is next year.

What integrity is that?🤔 

Can opposition members distribute flyers before even the nomination starts? Don't sarbo them.

(14-06-2024, 09:57 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Can opposition members distribute flyers before even the nomination starts? Don't sarbo them.

Can la
In the good old days, WP always selling the Hammer news papers in Raffle City. 
Buy a Hammer!!! Don't be afraid!!!!🤣

Now all become invisible 🫥...🤔

GEs should be fixed at 5 years interval. A fixed term and not as and when the government wants it!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(14-06-2024, 01:10 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Can la
In the good old days, WP always selling the Hammer news papers in Raffle City. 
Buy a Hammer!!! Don't be afraid!!!!🤣

Now all become invisible 🫥...🤔
First you said distributing flyers and asking for votes, now you change topic to selling Hammer magazine. Now they can use their own website, why need magazine? You flip prata more often then the Pappies.

PM never say anything is the experts,
the so called experts.
highly paid experts.

xu should stop being silly.

(14-06-2024, 02:17 PM)Clyde Wrote:  First you said distributing flyers and asking for votes, now you change topic to selling Hammer magazine. Now they can use their own website, why need magazine? You flip prata more often then the Pappies.

To me, flyers and Hammer news is the same..
No meh?