TV CH 5 Signal intensity 97% but quality 100%

Tonight my TV ch 5 gave such info and no picture ; all black out ? anybody have the same thing but other ch are okay except this channel 5...Please help.

(08-01-2022, 07:27 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Tonight my TV ch 5 gave such info and no picture ; all black out ? anybody have the same thing but other ch are okay except this channel 5...Please help.

Please help lah any body know to solve ?

What model Tv you r using?

(08-01-2022, 07:27 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Tonight my TV ch 5 gave such info and no picture ; all black out ? anybody have the same thing but other ch are okay except this channel 5...Please help.

if other channels are working, then it is not your tv's problem.

something wrong with the tv transmitter.

check with your neighbour to confirm.

Video card up the lorry Liao… Call vendor for help $$$$

Why quote ownself n ask for help?  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Other channel okay only ch 5 no picture ; black color...quote own self ask for help because that time no one help man...

Please assist lah ;how to do or seek help from where ?

U still not digitised?
Use M3U file and VLC
left click on it and select play on VLC
like magic
U play the whole world even got BRIC TV in the international M3U

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-01-09-07-20-05.png]
apart from watching all the important countries u also can figure out what te globalists are up to in their inner sanctum of their Hearts
they have Tamil TV just like in the AU M3U

Go and do Tv channel scanning again?
Or Shift around your Digital TV Attenua if you do not have local TV set top box.
Digital attenua sometime is not very sensitive if your TV is not near the windows?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Recently, my StarHub white set-top box also went crazy, asked me to subscribe local channels like Ch 5, Ch 8 and CNA. Rotfl
Otherwise couldn’t watch local channels.

Just reset the wifi router or make sure you have latest router firmware will solve the problem. For my case, I only reset the wifi router.

I prefer to use StarHub set top box is becos the volume is louder. No need to scroll up the TV volume at a high scale. Using Digital attenua to watch local channels, it sounds like guniang, quite soft.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

IAM on singtel internet.
Diff problem
andriod TV the bill keeps going up by 10 er month from 50 to abt 90 now.
I must see them soon.

Normally antenna can be a issue.. change direction like Feng Shui master to try and error.. myself was luck to get it once near window also.

Thanks a lot for the feedback info...seem the TV channel 5 no good the rest of channel 8; U and CNA are okay...

Can try moving the antenna around for a stronger signal.
If not you can consider buying a DVB antenna with a higher gain.
Many cheap ones on Shopee.

E.g. A 35dBi antenna

https://shopee.sg/-READY-STOCK-35DBI-Hig...2353248654

will be better than a 5dBi antenna

https://shopee.sg/DVB-T-T2-Digital-TV-An...7112672248

is Bull shit , so call fully coverage signal from Media cock.

they claim you literally can place the indoor antenna ANYWHERE in your house BUT IS ISN'T SO
even you place near window, also " depends " certain black spot will cut the signal.

I feel due to SG " compact size " SO many things been squeeze , Wifi Signals, this Signal that signal so ..

Don't say tv signal.

If you own a radio, some channels signal also weak, as the band with is congested

(09-01-2022, 02:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is Bull shit , so call fully coverage signal from Media cock.

they claim you literally can place the indoor antenna ANYWHERE in your house BUT IS ISN'T SO
even you place near window, also " depends " certain black spot will cut the signal.

I feel due to SG " compact size " SO many things been squeeze , Wifi Signals, this Signal that signal so ..

Don't say tv signal.

If you own a radio,  some channels signal also weak, as the band with is congested
Feedback appreciated thanks!!

lol if Antenna signal week some channels won’t totally black de la and for ch5 only … hello your TV video card failed liao la … told you Liao you not believe.. one of the common fault on old TV.. TV normally come with sound card and video card if sound card failed some channels Bo sound and if video card failed one or two channels black … call you tv Brand’s vendor they knew what to do 15 min gao tim if berry old tv just dumped buy new set …

(09-01-2022, 02:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is Bull shit , so call fully coverage signal from Media cock.

Don't say tv signal.

If you own a radio,  some channels signal also weak, as the band with is congested

Don’t knew say don’t knew don’t anyhow fire skali tio sue …

(09-01-2022, 05:01 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Don’t knew say don’t knew don’t anyhow fire skali tio sue …
Aiya don't insulting  people mah; he is helping to find out what faults...if any one who can help loh...

Don't say tv signal.

I don't think MC claimed that you can place the antenna anywhere and it'll still work.