PRC aunty shouted & insulted me when I told her to speak English because I couldn’t

(11-01-2023, 03:45 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Sorry hor, no Chinese no SG today, if you hate Chinese that much i suggest you migrate back to yr shithole motherland  Threatening

写华文讲华语啦!haha Big Grin

(10-01-2023, 02:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Is there such a policy that everybody in Sg must speak English?

There is no such policy, but sales persons should be able to speak English, as many tourists that come from Europe speaks English, which means that if the salesperson is unable to speak English will be at a great disadvantage........ Rotfl Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(11-01-2023, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  写华文讲华语啦!haha Big Grin

Waleneh, 你会写咩?写你的名字来看看
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

when someone shout at you. the problem is mostly not you but the person who shouted.
the shouting person has a problem and need to get it out of their system.
as long as it don't hurt take it as charity to help the person. 1 ear in 1 ear out. no process.

(11-01-2023, 04:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, 你会写咩?写你的名字来看看

好啦!你先写啦!haha Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  写华文讲华语啦!haha Big Grin

香蕉人会看不懂  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(11-01-2023, 04:09 PM)debono Wrote:  There is no such policy, but sales persons should be able to speak English, as many tourists that come from Europe speaks English, which means that if the salesperson is unable to speak English will be at a great disadvantage........ Rotfl Laughing nudie

There is non English speaking sales and waiter/waitress all over the world, many sale and waiter/waitress in Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, HK..... dont know even one single word of English, so why force all sales and waiter/waitress in SG to speak English? isnt our majority population here are British?  Big Grin

English is used to earn monies IMHO. That does not mean I like that language. If one day speak English cannot earn monies I will drop it like a sack. For non-earn monies of cuz Mandarin since I am Chinese. Throw in Hokkien too as that is my dialect.

Conclusion for me is simple. Learn English is to earn monies. Learn other languages depend for entertainment or communication.

(11-01-2023, 03:43 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I guess your parents are satay hawker right?   Laughing thats why you hate people working in hawker, let us know whats is your family issue, kicked out from home by your parents since 14?   Big Grin

If they’re satay hawkers then I would love hawkers right? Why you so low IQ? Just like you your parents are chao scum Tiongs with BO who pang sai in public, so you also love chao scum Tiongs with BO who pang sai in public lor. Simple logic but you don’t understand! IQ so low. No wonder need to earn 50cents RMB  Rotfl

(11-01-2023, 05:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  English is used to earn monies IMHO. That does not mean I like that language. If one day speak English cannot earn monies I will drop it like a sack. For non-earn monies of cuz Mandarin since I am Chinese. Throw in Hokkien too as that is my dialect.

Conclusion for me is simple. Learn English is to earn monies. Learn other languages depend for entertainment or communication.

So you admit Chinese are broke ass lah learn their language earn shit  Laughing

(11-01-2023, 06:04 PM)satayxp Wrote:  So you admit Chinese are broke ass lah learn their language earn shit  Laughing

I will earn if I join China company just happen English company offer me first so I take why go against monies? Once I retire I can throw English away useless language cannot give me monies anymore

(11-01-2023, 06:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  I will earn if I join China company just happen English company offer me first so I take why go against monies? Once I retire I can throw English away useless language cannot give me monies anymore

So cham and miserable and pathetic hahahaha have to lower yourself like a PRC dog to earn English money and can only move to China when you are almost dead after retirement hahahahahaha

(11-01-2023, 06:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  I will earn if I join China company just happen English company offer me first so I take why go against monies? Once I retire I can throw English away useless language cannot give me monies anymore
Your entire post announced to everyone which is the USELESS language. Your whole meandering posts scream to us Chinese is useless language to the point you’re forced to use other language for first 70 years then you think you can save Chinese face after talking so much 乳滑 truths by using useless the adjective to say English, really is a serious case of schizophrenia which is a common PRC problem  Laughing

(11-01-2023, 06:11 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Your entire post announced to everyone which is the USELESS language. Your whole meandering posts scream to us Chinese is useless language to the point you’re forced to use other language for first 70 years then you think you can save Chinese face after talking so much 乳滑 truths by using useless the adjective to say English, really is a serious case of schizophrenia which is a common PRC problem  Laughing

My English no good don't really comprehend what you wrote. My Hokkien phrase to you is ni ke hor gao gan lar. This language cannot earn monies but bring joy to the person on receiving end
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(11-01-2023, 06:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  My English no good don't really comprehend what you wrote. My Hokkien phrase to you is ni ke hor gao gan lar. This language cannot earn monies but bring joy to the person on receiving end

Oh your English no good no wonder force to join my group to earn 50 cents RMB. No English is can’t survive in SG one.

(11-01-2023, 06:17 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Oh your English no good no wonder force to join my group to earn 50 cents RMB. No English is can’t survive in SG one.

Li suka gan gao kar chng ah si hor gao gan ni eh kar chng?

(11-01-2023, 05:56 PM)sgh Wrote:  English is used to earn monies IMHO. That does not mean I like that language. If one day speak English cannot earn monies I will drop it like a sack. For non-earn monies of cuz Mandarin since I am Chinese. Throw in Hokkien too as that is my dialect.

English era is nearly over, rest assured Mandarin can help you made much much more money in the near future  Clapping

(11-01-2023, 06:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  Li suka gan gao kar chng ah si hor gao gan ni eh kar chng?

ABNN dont understand Hokkien lah  Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 06:20 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  ABNN dont understand Hokkien lah  Big Grin

Precisely dunno then say more he may think it is a praise instead. Let him live happily ppl praise him.

(11-01-2023, 06:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  Li suka gan gao kar chng ah si hor gao gan ni eh kar chng?

Finally we know this guy is not local Chinese

Correction you say wrongly, ni is scum Manchurian language not Hokkien  Rotfl

(11-01-2023, 05:47 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  香蕉人会看不懂  Tongue

香蕉🍌人 means Banana Man meh?  Thinking

(11-01-2023, 06:22 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Correction you say wrongly, ni is scum Manchurian language not Hokkien  Rotfl

Ni wu gan geh ni eh lao bu bo? La kopi ah si jin an?

(11-01-2023, 06:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  香蕉🍌人 means Banana Man meh?  Thinking

Kentang also can  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Looking at them forced to use English everywhere and in forums so pitiful hor…

(11-01-2023, 06:25 PM)satayxp Wrote:  Looking at them forced to use English everywhere and in forums so pitiful hor…

An AN like you understand Chinese meh?  Laughing

I bet this sgh and CHAOS wumaos have to be like dogs (kau) in the workplace so servile forced to use English unwillingly

(11-01-2023, 06:28 PM)satayxp Wrote:  I bet this sgh and CHAOS wumaos have to be like dogs (kau) in the workplace so servile forced to use English unwillingly

Gan wan ni eh lao bu ni wu gan ni eh lao bei bo? Ni tu ye eh kar chng ah si ni eh kar chng hor he tu?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(11-01-2023, 06:28 PM)satayxp Wrote:  I bet this sgh and CHAOS wumaos have to be like dogs (kau) in the workplace so servile forced to use English unwillingly

Laughter-13 Laughter-13 Laughter-13

[Image: 71-Gl-RBj5-EDL-SX679.jpg]

(10-01-2023, 12:47 PM)debono Wrote:  I can speak Mandarin, but cannot read Chinese, only able to read a few Chinese words........ Laughing

Sama sama. After Indepence converted 2nd Language to Chinese from Malay.  Big regret playing plank during Chinese lessons (skipping class).  Ending up master of none in neither Chinese or Malay. Like to listen to Mandarin songs. Learn to sing Mandarin songs by heart (memory) particularly Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, Dave, Cld hv been the 5th heavenly King.  Lol Big Grin