Panic buying after China’s Covid-19 cases continue to surge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udg2Ow0TfKU

[Image: Screenshot-20211109-095305-Chrome.jpg]

that's only a mini erection only lah

All these Sinovac, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccines are outdated....they dun work anymore, time to try Novavax and Covaxin...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

What's wrong with panic buying?? It is panic buying but then the shelves are empty that is a problem.

Only our ministers called us sia suay when we panic buy.

You don't hear CCP ministers calling their people sia suay in chinese..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

being panicky is normal human behaviour. why call ppl xia sway?

Our daily numbers put china to shame...

(09-11-2021, 11:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  being panicky is normal human behaviour. why call ppl xia sway?

CCC thinks that Sinkees are a xia sway lot, who does things cowardly..... Laughing

(09-11-2021, 12:24 PM)debono Wrote:  CCC thinks that Sinkees are a xia sway lot, who does things cowardly..... Laughing

Just few cases extra compare to Sg, the 1 billion ahtiongs already panic buying... so meaning ahtiongs are super x xia suay ?  Thinking Laughing

(09-11-2021, 11:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  being panicky is normal human behaviour. why call ppl xia sway?

The panic part is just propaganda by the western media.
Even in Inner Mongolia which saw the latest "major" outbreak in China, supermart shelves are still well-stock.
And no sign of panic shoppers in this video that was uploaded yesterday.

An earlier 6 Nov video:

(09-11-2021, 11:48 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  What's wrong with panic buying?? It is panic buying but then the shelves are empty that is a problem.

Only our ministers called us sia suay when we panic buy.

You don't hear CCP ministers calling their people sia suay in chinese..

nvm la.. we make them sia suay in 2025