Young graduate remains jobless after being pressured to resign from first job

Young graduate remains jobless for nine months after allegedly being pressured to resign from first job

A young Singaporean has said that she has been unemployed for nine months after she was allegedly pressured to resign from the first job she got after graduating.

Writing to Gilbert Goh, an activist who runs the transitioning.org website that offers support for the unemployed and the underemployed, Evangeline wrote that she was bullied at her last workplace and was “pressurised/threatened” by her superiors to resign after nine months of working there.

Revealing that she received little help from her ex-company’s Human Resources (HR) department, who allegedly only have her superiors a verbal warning, Evangeline said that she has been having difficulties finding a new job and suspects her former bosses may have slandered her.

https://theindependent.sg/young-graduate-remains-jobless-for-nine-months-after-allegedly-being-pressured-to-resign-from-first-job/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2zYNHEB0Bz0oVVkd5J3wrJRCxGYooKEaKw_c7iYwIZkukzP5FHDLHQRSQ#Echobox=1636534838

8Umbrella Umbrella

The govt can only fix policy.
It cannot go down to each person and give them a good job.

Such cases are not useful.if it is not linked to broader issues.... e.g. is the economy not able to create enough jobs for graduates.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The whole fcking retarded moron under MOM just come up with Half- past 6 types of policies that does not work in tandem with our culture, expectations and the standards of a Developed Country ie TAFEP, WSG, jobsbank . . .

Why HK can succeed but we fail for 20 years? Because their Govt has brains, can think, understand and analyse, able to close the loopholes with well -written policies . . .

Just look at how HK deal with Job Support Scheme, Covid Vaccination Slides, covid data . . .

PAP is really FAR far behind and can only score 10 marks even though they copy.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

when your boss encourage you to resign ..it means 2 things ...1 you suck at it and you know it or 2 you piss the boss off

usually its no 1... dont worry , believe in your self and keep trying soon you will find one that fits yous

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-go-hungry