More Singaporeans buying properties in JB

https://youtu.be/eqHPUpB6l1s?si=ZpsffIYVfrNwpLJI

New citizen lah. Ex Malaysian got family over there. Easier to lives and familiar with the law.

Singaporean buy cannot stay over there. Buy for what purpose?
What happens if PAS win the next election? Dhimmis?

Mai la. Don't ask for trouble. Singapore cannot help you.
[+] 4 users Like moonrab's post

(28-09-2023, 06:13 PM)Blin Wrote:  Ex Malaysians buying for relatives.just pay only still cheap outside city.
I was told by M’sian frds that foreigners buying m’sian properties pays a higher premiums compared to m’sians. Just like m’sian Malays buy house at a cheaper price compared to m’sian Chinese. Last time, an agent told me that minimum purchase of m’sian property must be at least 1 million ringgits. Not sure now such rule stil in place or not.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(28-09-2023, 06:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was told by M’sian frds that foreigners buying m’sian properties pays a higher premiums compared to m’sians. Last time, an agent told me that minimum purchase of m’sian property must be at least 1 million ringgits. Not sure now such rule stil in place or not.

Is quite Standard isn't ? Same for SG , foreigners need to pay higher , extra.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Wduthink lau hum jb attap house very cheap

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Must be daft followers of Handbag Loo. Just blindly follow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-09-2023, 06:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was told by M’sian frds that foreigners buying m’sian properties pays a higher premiums compared to m’sians. Just like m’sian Malays buy house at a cheaper price compared to m’sian Chinese.  Last time, an agent told me that minimum purchase of m’sian property must be at least 1 million ringgits. Not sure now such rule stil in place or not.

Why Malay buy house more cheaper than Chinese there?

(28-09-2023, 06:13 PM)Blin Wrote:  Ex Malaysians buying for relatives.just pay only still cheap outside city.

Yes. They only buy Town House landed. Title deed no problem. 

Condominium in Malaysia is more problem in the Title deed and Maintenance system. Many times, the company or manager run away with the maintenance fee collected.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(28-09-2023, 07:19 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Why Malay buy house more cheaper than Chinese there?

Bumiputera

(28-09-2023, 07:15 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Wduthink lau hum jb attap house very cheap
can you elaborate I beri interested IAMa survivor
I can disappear in East Java

(28-09-2023, 07:19 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Why Malay buy house more cheaper than Chinese there?

Because they sacrifice their foreskin  Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-09-2023, 07:55 PM)singlon Wrote:  can you elaborate I beri interested IAMa survivor
I can disappear in East Java

Tiny house roof covered with banana leaves 
Walls with hums very nice smell u interested 
Let lau hum wduthink shows you
She no biz everyday come here 24 hours looks for comfort 😄

L

☝️

(28-09-2023, 08:03 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tiny house roof covered with banana leaves 
She no biz everyday come here 24 hours looks for comfort 😄
O this is one look like sell lauHum

L
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Old hag lksmlj so poor how to buy jb properties? 😢

(28-09-2023, 08:03 PM)Whatdoyouthink! Wrote:  My Tiny house roof covered with banana leaves 
no biz everyday come here 24 hours looks for comfort 😄

☝️

If you are young, you buy the Causeway area. If you are old, you buy Forest City.

(28-09-2023, 09:47 PM)theold Wrote:  If you are young, you buy the Causeway area. If you are old, you buy Forest City.

Forest city is by country garden...and they are sinking

to be very honest i feel this is more like a military installation ..bec it is right at the mouth of the straits of melaka

i stayed at the hotel many years ago.. i can see container after container sailling out

Did I hear wrong because of expo the RM$1M minimum is waive and you can $500K flat.

So just because of property expo ...they can just remove rule

[Image: VOYbO4U.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-09-2023, 06:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was told by M’sian frds that foreigners buying m’sian properties pays a higher premiums compared to m’sians. Just like m’sian Malays buy house at a cheaper price compared to m’sian Chinese.  Last time, an agent told me that minimum purchase of m’sian property must be at least 1 million ringgits. Not sure now such rule stil in place or not.

yes it is still true
[+] 1 user Likes BigNLong's post

(28-09-2023, 09:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  My Tiny house roof covered with banana leaves
Let me show you
no biz everyday come here 24 hours looks for comfort 😄

Jb condo very cheap you still cannot afford? Why so poor?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-09-2023, 07:51 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Bumiputera

Bumi LJ more longer or CB hole more bigger there?

(28-09-2023, 11:56 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Bumi LJ more longer or CB hole more bigger there?

LJ longer or not I dunno but they no foreskin so cleaner which is what I am told.

(28-09-2023, 10:47 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QIrK40Une...ture=share

They can remove today and impose back tomorrow. Nothing is impossible over there.
Remember Clob?

(28-09-2023, 11:56 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Bumi LJ more longer or CB hole more bigger there?

Colour...

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1695896412' Wrote:  1695896412[/url]']

Is quite Standard isn't ? Same for SG , foreigners need to pay higher , extra.
If it is standard and this considered quite alright. But, wanting to commit at least 1 million ringgits is too extreme.

Jb city area getting hotter like the new iphone 15.

Rental market recovers strongly this yr. A studio from 1600 to 2100, 2bed1bath 1800 to 2500, 3bed2bath 2000 to 3000, ... still very cheap in sgd