Passenger worries guide dog on train may attack her and baby, says MRT staff

Passenger worries guide dog on train may attack her and baby, says MRT staff 'just ignored it'

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3tZZGpz

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Guide dogs are those which are very docile and well trained. Only dogs with good temperament and fully trained are allowed to be attached to the visually handicapped and handicapped. So the passenger with a baby has no grounds to fear. The MRT stall made a good judgment.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Why golden retriever is been train to be guide dog because their nature instinct is a friendly dog.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Suaku, must be CECA from village
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Passenger never study don't come out to sia suay .

The guide dog got a label (can't see clearly from pic) indicating it is a guide dog on duty. Like that also don't know. Like that also don't know

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(27-11-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Why golden retriever is been train to be guide dog because their nature instinct is a friendly dog.

Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.

(27-11-2022, 07:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.

yea , very friendly will not anyhow bark etc

another one also , I don't know its name , very cute also , white colour one very fluffy . His look always smile one.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(27-11-2022, 07:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  Golden retriever is generally a docile dog with good temperament.

A guide dog is so advantageous to a blind person............... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Sometimes these people should get shot …. wild animals attack only when threaten, a domesticated dog???

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 07:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea , very friendly will not anyhow bark etc

another one also , I don't know its name , very cute also , white  colour one very fluffy . His look always smile one.

Labrador? Thinking This dog can also be trained to be a guide dog.

How about Muslims? No problem ah? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-11-2022, 07:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How about Muslims? No problem ah? ..... Thinking
Rotfl Laughing Clapping nudie

The baby is on a stroller so why not push it to another train carriage instead of taking so much trouble to write up 

That dog is a working dog selected and trained to help the blind commute
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

(27-11-2022, 07:51 PM)Odessy Wrote:  The baby is on a stroller so why not push it to another train carriage instead of taking so much trouble to write up 

That dog is a working dog selected and trained to help the blind commute

You have hit the nail on the head............ Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Some 4th World Country woman like Jac Fart who has never left Malaysia for travel?

Some airports overseas even have dogs sniffing as we wait at the belt for our luggage

All buses and trains overseas allow guide dogs to take a ride

I have even walked on the streets and a stray dog asked me for my french fries

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?