Pfizer CEO predicts a fourth shot might be needed in light of Omicron variant

The CEO of Pfizer Inc has said that a fourth dose of coronavirus vaccine might be needed for better protection against the Omicron variant, as initial studies have shown that it could undermine antibody protection with two doses.

Albert Bourla said the company was waiting tosee real-world data to determine whether additional doses would be required specifically for omicron.[/color]

More at https://tinyurl.com/3js4ywps (scroll down to view)
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

No, it is very painful now.

Pretty sure he was viewing some multiple million LA property when he made that prediction. Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

If Omicron is very mild, then why keep jabbing? Knn, want to jab until people die is it?

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

predicts aso can?

(09-12-2021, 08:38 PM)winbig Wrote:  If Omicron is very mild, then why keep jabbing? Knn, want to jab until people die is it?
No lah, jab till you addicted like smoking cigarette. Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

I am beginning to wonder if the US is behind the covid.

Each time there is a variant, their big pharmas make more money.

In this long fight against covid, it seems to me that China has been wrongly accused.

This pizzer CEO really like a kachang puteh man.

Jab jab jab and more jab.

Other vaccine producers never push like him.

Sial lah.
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

Greedy Pfizer,  we inject and suffer side effects, while they ingest solid cash.

PCB, when will this end?

(09-12-2021, 08:38 PM)winbig Wrote:  If Omicron is very mild, then why keep jabbing? Knn, want to jab until people die is it?

I thought you ardent supporter of your father PAP MOH and I remember last year, you wanted to report me for posting real true data from gov.sg when the inconvenient truth hurts so bad?

Who still so stupid want to continue to jab for the 4th time an ineffective vaccine Rotfl
This is not vitamin, it is actually jabbing virus into your body. 迟早出事?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

lol. just said monthly booster la. easier

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(10-12-2021, 02:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Who still so stupid want to continue to jab for the 4th time an ineffective vaccine Rotfl

here got ppl telling others to kuai kuai jab, and aso be brave dun be liabilities to society  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

These pharma companies always use words "might be", "likely", "believe" etc, and some countries G or people will take their words as truth.

(10-12-2021, 02:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thought you ardent supporter of your father PAP MOH and I remember last year, you wanted to report me for posting real true data from gov.sg when the inconvenient truth hurts so bad?

No other people want to fight with u already so u come find me ah? Rotfl

Pfizer CEO is just a salesman selling half-past-six & toxic experimental products that have not completed clinical trials (to be completed in 2023) & our MMTF, MOH, HSA, infectious diseases experts, doctors want the entire population to be jabbed with these uncompleted-experimental jabs. None of them can escape.

(10-12-2021, 08:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  No other people want to fight with u already so u come find me ah? Rotfl

I'm the anointed messenger of GOD and the cosmic guardian of the TRUTH

It's my DESTINY

(10-12-2021, 10:05 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I'm the anointed messenger of GOD and the cosmic guardian of the TRUTH

It's my DESTINY

You're from xiao lang keng lah.  Rotfl

(11-12-2021, 07:50 AM)winbig Wrote:  You're from xiao lang keng lah.  Rotfl
Are you going to deny last year u wanted to report me for revealing inconvenient truths about your daddy PAP MOH?

(11-12-2021, 07:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you going to deny last year u wanted to report me for revealing inconvenient truths about your daddy PAP MOH?

Are u going to deny u r from xiao lang keng? Rotfl

(11-12-2021, 10:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  Are u going to deny u r from xiao lang keng? Rotfl
Instead of answering a simple question directly, you go all defensive

(10-12-2021, 02:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Who still so stupid want to continue to jab for the 4th time an ineffective vaccine Rotfl
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post