another new stock guru:stock market sniper organised by shareinvestor

(28-11-2021, 12:17 PM)talky Wrote:  proud to claim greed w precision short sia 50% rtn on 30 dys
shoert alibaba at peak w 50% rtn on 10 mths.

no womder nowadays many guru keep advt to go zoom to capture students b4 more n more competitors emerge

Those who can, does.
Those who can't, teach.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(11-12-2021, 05:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Those who can, does.
Those who can't, teach.

That is what they all said about these trade gurus......

aiya all traders/investors/educators hv to make money, or else how do they trade/invest/teach?

the only question is how robust is their method which translates to how much they earn in total.

(11-12-2021, 05:27 PM)debono Wrote:  That is what they all said about these trade gurus......

imagine if you are trading or investing full time...u will be busy trying to squeeze returns from the market. The market is a competitive place.

it like a badminton player trying to win tournments and also works as coach.

it is not credible

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-12-2021, 05:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya all traders/investors/educators hv to make money, or else how do they trade/invest/teach?

the only question is how robust is their method which translates to how much they earn in total.

These trading gurus will have 2 streams of income, one from the on-line trading and the other from teaching potential students... Clapping

They bet and hope more winning trades than losing trades nett off profit will do.

(11-12-2021, 05:52 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  They bet and hope more winning trades than losing trades nett off profit will do.

As I have said, trading in the stock market is not a always win situation, there will be some instances that the trader will lose... Laughing

(11-12-2021, 06:00 PM)debono Wrote:  As I have said, trading in the stock market is not a always win situation, there will be some instances that the trader will lose... Laughing

This kind of trading are stress and need time to monitor

(11-12-2021, 05:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya all traders/investors/educators hv to make money, or else how do they trade/invest/teach?

This meaning their methods dun work because their trades can't even make enough to keep them alive, so must do have to do sideline "teach" to supplement their income

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-12-2021, 04:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Robin Ho show his 2009 transaction record with audit.

He made $2M shorting the S&P that year.i could be he had it audited because it was good year and he can use it for marketing. 

I remember meeting him in 2015, he predicted another crash and it never came. 

I don't know him that well but roughly know his trading method.

His method is very simple but I am not sure if it works all the time.

Robin Ho last time was selling forex courses.................went to his preview..................got an AngMoh guy there to try to impress the people.............

waste of time lah...................go forexfactory better..................some more, never offer drinks or snacks...............lucky preview was free Big Grin

(11-12-2021, 05:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What you say is true.

Two morons agreeing with each other

knn

I don't trust these "gurus". Full stop.