Pfizer COVID-19 booster shot reduces severity of disease, study suggests

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronaviru...-1.5645929

Angmohs praising own vaccines!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

study and reality are always very different

They why the first two dose useless?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 12:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They why the first two dose useless?

That is not what they claimed earlier!  Rotfl

They said first 2 dose can prevent disease, then later roti prata become can reduce severity of disease. Now trying to say first two doses not effective enough need third dose then can reduce severity of disease. If third dose cannot, then fourth, then fifth. Then they keep making money like asking people to continue to take opium. Knn.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(03-11-2021, 12:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  They said first 2 dose can prevent disease, then later roti prata become can reduce severity of disease. Now trying to say first two doses not effective enough need third dose then can reduce severity of disease. If third dose cannot, then fourth, then fifth. Then they keep making money like asking people to continue to take opium. Knn.

Seems it is that way, at first 2 doses, then a 3rd booster dose, and perhaps a 4th dose six months later, I will be doggone... crying

maybe new koyok got new ingredients? try again if not work then next koyok add new ingredients and try again and try again...

(03-11-2021, 12:58 PM)winbig Wrote:  They said first 2 dose can prevent disease, then later roti prata become can reduce severity of disease. Now trying to say first two doses not effective enough need third dose then can reduce severity of disease. If third dose cannot, then fourth, then fifth. Then they keep making money like asking people to continue to take opium. Knn.

[Image: A1-F69-ADB-CF30-4-D76-8-F1-C-2931-DC469-C2-D.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why the 2 doses even within 1 month of 2nd dose can be infected ah? The 3rd dose also same vaccine right? They say super effective and infections are rare.

Have decided to take china vacs moving forward...
Had taken booster jab.l, tink can ladt for 3-4 months...
Their new verson of mrna in production , many new improvements against delta n other variants

Hey PAP dumb dumb, how long it took you to grasp this?

What vaccine you jabbed? I'm sure it's mRNA, cos you stupid! Kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu!

Who sponsored the article?

(03-11-2021, 02:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey PAP dumb dumb, how long it took you to grasp this?

What vaccine you jabbed? I'm sure it's mRNA, cos you stupid! Kiasi, kiasu, kiaboh, kiachenghu!

U come to act smart again?  Rotfl I took Sinovac lah.

Super effective 95% efficacy against COVID US mRNA vaccine again  Laughter-13

Who funded the news? Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(03-11-2021, 03:12 PM)winbig Wrote:  U come to act smart again?  Rotfl I took Sinovac lah.

Just as I suspected, MOH PAP disowned you, cos u useless to them

(03-11-2021, 03:22 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Super effective 95% efficacy against COVID US mRNA vaccine again  Laughter-13

aiya always said until got long got fong, turn out to be frog and toad

Breakthrough infections’ extremely rare among vaccinated; studies suggest COVID-19 immunity is long-lasting

https://www.cleveland.com/coronavirus/20...-2021.html

(03-11-2021, 04:05 PM)theold Wrote:  Breakthrough infections’ extremely rare among vaccinated; studies suggest COVID-19 immunity is long-lasting

Breakthrough cases are very rare for fully vaccinated people? Confused   how come we have 3k breakthrough cases everyday? crying
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

These angmo will do anything even prostitute their mother to make these dirty money

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Ownself say ownselk shiok
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Approximately 10,000 of the more than 101 million Americans who been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 have later contracted the virus. Furthermore, 27% of those who had “breakthrough infections” did not experience any COVID-19 symptoms. Approximately 10% needed to be hospitalized and 2% died of coronavirus complications.

Based on their studies and our population of 6 millions, there will be 600 or less breakthrough cases. This will mean very little deaths with the effective rates. 12 deaths?

[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Didn't CDC USA reject Pfizer as booster? Now deal made so OK?

We always like to bring up old news and try our best to "talk bad" about something when we do not like them.

The US CDC in April 2021 recorded about 5,000 infections for the US's 77 million fully vaccinated. i.e about 0.006%. It is up to the news media to interpret if it is extremely rare.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/14/healt...index.html

Covid is also known to mutate. Don't think it is good and many people would agree it is appropriate to use this old news to judge. Moreover, if we must compare the effectiveness of a vaccine, we must talk about the "Attack rate" i.e infections per population, and not just about the number of infection.

(03-11-2021, 05:58 PM)revealer Wrote:  We always like to bring up old news and try our best to "talk bad" about something when we do not like them.

The US CDC in April 2021 recorded about 5,000 infections for the US's 77 million fully vaccinated. i.e about 0.006%.  It is up to the news media to interpret if it is extremely rare.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/14/healt...index.html

Covid is also known to mutate.  Don't think it is good and many people would agree it is appropriate to use this old news to judge.  Moreover,  if we must compare the effectiveness of a vaccine,  we must talk about the "Attack rate" i.e infections per population, and not just about the number of infection.

I agree.... Big Grin

(03-11-2021, 06:05 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree.... Big Grin

When comparing the vaccine effectiveness,   it must be done on the fairground.   Using real World data using is not the way as they contain lots of variables,  unknowns and are also biased in many counts.  A proper way is to do the comparison scientifically, making sure the variables, unknowns, and biased factors are kept to a minimum.  Only then,  it could convince people.   There are many such scientific comparisons done.. all one needs is to google.

This CDC website has tons of such materials

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...html#ref30

History repeats.... 

Last time also push opium....

(03-11-2021, 04:05 PM)theold Wrote:  Breakthrough infections’ extremely rare among vaccinated; studies suggest COVID-19 immunity is long-lasting

Pls spread full picture. 

And that is... When mutated Delta variant appear... NEW WAVES of infected occurred in MRNA vaccinated countries. 

Many times... The new waves are higher then Previous waves.

You are right to comment thus, now need to take 3rd dose of vaccine, perhaps six months needs to take 4th dose of vaccine.  When is this going to end...seems like no end in sight......... crying