anyone knows why samsung fridge 3 pin plug cant be opened to change the fuse

this samsung fridge model RT25FARADSA SUDDENLY not working,suspected blown fuse,but the 3 pin plug is strnage no screws to reomove the cover.
or the next thing to do is change to the usual fused 3 pin plug.

Some plugs don't have fuse.
Some plugs have a changeable fuse.
Some when you cut open, the neutral line is not there.

If you can see the fuse, can use a small screw driver to remove.

https://sg.rs-online.com/web/p/power-cor...-_-2621126&matchtype=&aud-842313741498:pla-330754631650&gclid=CjwKCAiAgbiQBhAHEiwAuQ6BknH7Pt0mDZYy_i_H31oxoDgUneWYgOZ9pf3s2aoumqubaECWfwYmphoCx9AQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hi I have repaired before.
The fuse is in fridge side. Not the plug.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Get the model get manual to find actual site.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-02-2022, 09:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hi I have repaired before.

It is recommended that the cartridge fuse be checked for continuity, if the ammeter shows that there is continuity, then it is not the 3-pin plug's fault, then it is the refrigerator's that is faulty............

Better get repair man don't play play remembered last time a faulty heater killed three household members ? one touching another ?

(18-02-2022, 09:55 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Better get repair man don't play play remembered last time a faulty heater killed three household members ? one touching another ?

If fridge is old just replace.....new fridge are power efficient.

BUT I CAN SEE THE FUSE IN THE 3 PIN PLUG
IS JUST THAT CANT SEE THE SCREW TO OPEN THE PLUG TO CHANGE THE FUSE

There should be two fuses. One at the power adaptor side and the other at the socket (plug).

(18-02-2022, 10:22 AM)talky Wrote:  BUT I CAN SEE THE FUSE IN THE 3 PIN PLUG
IS JUST THAT CANT SEE THE SCREW TO OPEN THE PLUG TO CHANGE THE FUSE

If the plug really doesn't have one, why not buy a "blank" UK plug that comes with a fuse socket from your nearby hardware shop.
The plug should not cost more than $2. Just cut away the old plug and replace it with the new one.

If you think screwing the 3 wires to the new plug is rocket science, the easiest alternative will be to buy a 2 or 3 socket multi-plug that comes with fuse. Laughing